10 years since Rockstar Mailed Me Something

mdqmatias

mdqmatias

Hey guys! 

Today marks 10 years since Rockstar sent me a letter and some stickers in the mail.

I remember emailing support saying that I loved their games and the company and that I wanted to know if it was possible for them to send me stickers to stick on my Play Station. To my surprise, they answered my email and asked me for my information. 

2 months later that letter arrived and today marks 10 years of that. I attach a photo of the envelope and the stickers.

I unfortunately lost the envelope in a house moving, but I remember that inside there was a letterhead signed by a certain "Kasia" and a certain "Douglas G" thanking me for being a fan of their games and for appreciating the company.

Do you think that THIS Rockstar will never come back? Nowadays I see it unlikely that they would do something like this with a fan, only with influencers. They don't even answer on social networks... 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you this anecdote. Greetings to everyone from Mar del Plata, Argentina!

FB_IMG_1720627343732.jpg

universetwisters

This is interesting but I'm curious about the return address; Rockstar Games really has an office in Maryland? That's news to me tbh

sTgL5iS.png

Red Velvet
5 hours ago, universetwisters said:

This is interesting but I'm curious about the return address; Rockstar Games really has an office in Maryland? That's news to me tbh

I can't remember the specifics, but I also have received a handful of stickers from them over the course of a few years, all of which were from a Maryland office.

PointlessRedemption

You still have those stickers?

Twist Of Sugar Venom

Pretty sure I’ve still got a few Rockstar and GTA 4 stickers that Lazlow sent me about 15 years ago too.

Edited by Twist Of Sugar Venom