Bars & Clubs marker not showing up while on dates

Partanar
Go to solution Solved by ArmanCan,

Partanar

Recently I tried to have a date with Millie over at Las Venturas, but for some reason the markers that would lead up to restaurants, bars, and clubs won't show up. If I went to the location of the places itself, it also doesn't have markers that would let me in it.

I've tried using a clean install of San Andreas without mods (exceptions being SilentPatch, otherwise I wouldn't be able to move my mouse) but the markers still wouldn't show up, which made me think it's a savefile issue.

Although I tested with a clean install of San Andreas, I did use mods when progressing through the game, but the mods were only HD GUIs and map texture fixes, which shouldn't really affect the game much, right?

Edited by Partanar
Mod Clarification

ArmanCan
3 hours ago, Partanar said:

map texture fixes

some map fixes may cause this problem..

spacer.png

i would also like to say that i'm using more radar icons so almost all icons are showing on my map.. problem is the markers.. more precisely the "Enex"es.. and maybe "accesing" interiors during girlfriend events..

07FB: set_interior 'BAR1' access 1  // Club
07FB: set_interior 'BAR2' access 1  // Bar

spacer.png

well i got your girl and about to dance all nighter all higher.. 😎

Partanar
Posted (edited)

I think the problem is somehow connected to driving dates and normal one? Because when I loaded the savefile and started a date, the date was a driving date. After I completed the driving date, and did another date which is a normal date, the enexes DID show up and I was able to complete the normal date. But when I tried to date again, which in this case turned out to be a normal date, the enexes didn't show up anymore. Due to that I can't enter the interior of the bars & clubs.

The only interiors I can access are restaurants (e.g. Cluckin' Bell) and other interiors that I would normally be able to access on the "normal" state of the game. But even if I did access the restaurants that would normally trigger a date cutscene if you were dating, instead the result would be how you entered a restaurant in the "normal" state of the game. No cutscenes played and Millie didn't follow me into the restaurant, and I was only able to buy foods and drinks.

Also for the map fixes mod, it was only texture fixes, no map 3D object changes or anything like that, just textures.

Edited by Partanar

ArmanCan
27 minutes ago, Partanar said:

the enexes didn't show up anymore.

Which savefile did you post here? Previous one or the latest??

31 minutes ago, Partanar said:

The only interiors I can access are restaurants (e.g. Cluckin' Bell) and other interiors that I would normally be able to access on the "normal" state of the game.

yes.. after "Ryder" mission they will be unlocked and allways accesible.. even though during girlfriend events..

33 minutes ago, Partanar said:

No cutscenes played and Millie didn't follow me into the restaurant,

which restaurant? World of Coq? Normally it can only accesible during gf events.. Talking about gf events.. girlfriend scripts are complicated in main.scm so your job will be harder.. if this savefile (that you've posted) is a previous one i may complete one date and send it back to you so you can test it on your system 🙂

Partanar
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ArmanCan said:

Which savefile did you post here? Previous one or the latest??

The latest one.

1 hour ago, ArmanCan said:

which restaurant? World of Coq? Normally it can only accesible during gf events.. Talking about gf events.. girlfriend scripts are complicated in main.scm so your job will be harder.. if this savefile (that you've posted) is a previous one i may complete one date and send it back to you so you can test it on your system 🙂

The restaurant I went into is a fast food restaurant, the name of the restaurant is "The Well Stacked Pizza Co." located in The Emerald Isle, Las Venturas. The one right beside the ZIP clothing store.

Edited by Partanar

ArmanCan
55 minutes ago, Partanar said:

The restaurant I went into is a fast food restaurant, the name of the restaurant is "The Well Stacked Pizza Co." located in The Emerald Isle, Las Venturas. The one right beside the ZIP clothing store.

yes they are always accesible even with gf events..

55 minutes ago, Partanar said:

The latest one.

Strange.. i can enter the club with Millie..but i've never triggered the food date and i've never danced with her.. let me trigger it and enter the pizza parlor..

spacer.png

Pizza Parlor enex is perfectly okey..

spacer.png

And i've triggered the cutscene..

spacer.png

The Vice (World of Coq) enex is also working..

spacer.png

and it's cutscene also.. i can't say exactly but it seems it's not savefile related issue.. 🙂

Edited by ArmanCan

Partanar

Welp, it's alright if there's no solution I guess, because I did find a workaround by just keep retrying date with Millie until it's a driving date, which I can just finish without going into bars, clubs, or restaurants.

• Solution
ArmanCan
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Partanar said:

Welp, it's alright if there's no solution I guess, because I did find a workaround by just keep retrying date with Millie until it's a driving date, which I can just finish without going into bars, clubs, or restaurants.

there must be a solution.. i'm currently making a research in this forum to find a fix.. i think this must be the only error report in this forum.. at first i can say that a cleo mod may solve your problem but i'm not so sure of it..🤔

@Partanar is Millie the only problem? @OrionSR has a documentation about Girlfriends so i may use some datas from him and prepare a simple cleo mod and post it to you.. 😉

Can you please use this cleo?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4s9sr5noigegt40/GF_Script.cs/file

Edited by ArmanCan

Partanar
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

is Millie the only problem?

So far I think so, I've dated Denise until 100% progress and during that whole time I didn't experience such problems.

Oh and also I forgot to say, for some reason after a few driving dates, a normal date with Millie functions normally now... enexes show up and I experienced no further problems. So I guess you could say the issue resolved itself?

Edited by Partanar

ArmanCan
1 minute ago, Partanar said:

So I guess you could say the issue resolved itself?

must be.. some proper datas must be written onto the wrong one and fix the issue.. you should also test the script above 🙂

Partanar
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ArmanCan said:

you should also test the script above 🙂

Okay so I tried the script and went on a date with Millie on the old savefile, the one I uploaded to GTASnP. Enexes of bars and clubs did show up and it fixed the issue. I was able to enter the interior and the date was successful.

Edited by Partanar