Learning to Fly and NOE mission pass

vandpepeni

vandpepeni

Hello guys, can someone pls do my those 2 missions (Learning to Fly and NOE) and maybe some additional side missions/stats and skill boosts

https://gtasnp.com/n5eiTu

Thanks a lot!

ArmanCan
Posted (edited)

@vandpepeniย i got you.. actually i don't.. which side missions/stats and skill boosts do you want from me? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ArmanCan

vandpepeni

anyone you want, maybe that one that makes ur health bar bigger!

ArmanCan
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 10:59 PM, vandpepeni said:

anyone you want, maybe that one that makes ur health bar bigger!

ok i got this.. i'm gonna complete "Back to School" (only) as an additional MAIN mission, buy Hashburry SF to fill up with I/E cars and off course i will complete as many side missions as i can.. I'll start it tomorrow and update this post when i'm done.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Edit: Downloading this savefile below is unfortunately not free.. You just need to give me some Sarma to access to your files ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

For: @vandpepeni
Missions: N.O.E.
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/ru9wiW
Notes:
Complete

- Saved at Werdant Meadows.. Stat and Skill Boosts..

- You will find the remaining Horsehoe on the top of Pyramid.. collect it to unlock the guns..๐Ÿ˜‰

- There are three oysters left in this savefile.. they are directly initated with girlfriends so collecting the remaining oysters is entirely up to you.. However you can find them at Easter Basin Navy Base, nose of the ship and the small pool at Madd Dogg's Mansion.. You can colllect it easily with Vertical Bird mission..๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

Oh one more thing.. Have you ever heard my Sigma SCM? With my main.scm flight school became an ordinary school and not dependent with main missions but you still have to complete it for %100ย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

ย 

Edited by ArmanCan