Trying to improve some missions

Papashvili

Papashvili

I would like to give a suggestion about a mod that has come to my mind for many years, to present it as an idea that combines the original version of gta sa and the beta version in some missions that may seem illogical.

I wanted it to be a modification to the “Photo Opportunity” and adding a helicopter for mission, as in the beta, in order to shorten the boring trip that everyone knows, with Leaving the mission with its original dialogue so that it appears integrated with the original version of the game.

Another mission that needs modification, but it is simpler than the previous one, and It's Mike Torino's mission "Interdiction" It will provide you with some weapons that are supposed to help you, but RPG does not do this job at all... So all you have to do is replace the regular RPG with the Heat Seeking RPG, because it is more accurate and more effective in this mission.

Here I suggest you this idea @Cleoude, Especially that Torino mission

ArmanCan
8 hours ago, Papashvili said:

I wanted it to be a modification to the “Photo Opportunity” and adding a helicopter for mission, as in the beta, in order to shorten the boring trip that everyone knows, with Leaving the mission with its original dialogue so that it appears integrated with the original version of the game.

The question is.. where was their actual meeting point? The same Cluckin Bell or some other points where close to Angel Pine??.. I'm asking that because the Cesar was saying "they were headed over Angel Pine way.." .. and one more question.. was it actually around Angel Pine or somewhere else?

8 hours ago, Papashvili said:

Another mission that needs modification, but it is simpler than the previous one, and It's Mike Torino's mission "Interdiction" It will provide you with some weapons that are supposed to help you, but RPG does not do this job at all... So all you have to do is replace the regular RPG with the Heat Seeking RPG, because it is more accurate and more effective in this mission.

yes.. it's too simple but RPG also does the job.. helis usually does an extraction so it becomes too easy 🙂

Papashvili
4 hours ago, ArmanCan said:

yes.. it's too simple but RPG also does the job.. helis usually does an extraction so it becomes too easy 🙂

If you were talking about any regular mission in the game, I would agree with you... but Mike Torino's missions have a special setting, that requires specialized weapons such as Heat seeking RPG which was not used in any mission.. It was supposed to be used specifically for one of the Torino missions.

Because the targets that must be hit are moving faster than expected, in addition to the poor health of the helicopter, It is preferable to use a specialized weapon like the one I mentioned previously. This will make it better to avoid using Cheat codes.