Jump to content
GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weekly Event (23rd May 2024) - Dewbauchee Takes Over Los Santos with a Brand Takeover Event, New Community Series Jobs, Quicker Salvage Yard Work, & More!


Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

Spider-Vice
Posted (edited)

This week and until 29th May, indulge in debauchery as a vehicular brand straight from America's imaginary enemies takes over Los Santos. Dewbauchee takes over all dealerships across the state, and discounts and rewards will be given to those interested in trying a taste of Britain.

Alongside this takeover, Gerald gives you some more of his retirement fund with bonuses on G's Caches, Salvaging at your Salvage Yard becomes more efficient, new Community Series Jobs straight off the press for triple, and more!

 

Remember this is just a preview, and information may change. On top of that, Rockstar may reserve things for their own Newswire.

 

We understand that not every Event Week will be to everyone's liking, some will certainly be more exciting than others, but anyway...

Let's get started!

 


Debauchery on a Dewbauchee, Why Not? Dewbauchee Takeover Event!

For many in Downtown Los Santos, it may appear that the city has been too long without a show of force from the worst that capital has to give - no new advertisements, no dealership or otherwise any other store takeovers, no shoving Weasel News' latest slop on vans and busses all across Los Santos, which is something that has appeased those  from Mirror Park to Vespucci Beach who'd rather see all capitalists die in a fire (agreed!).

Meanwhile, across the pond, it appears that someone has had some ideas, and oh boy is it going to make some American brands yell "back from where you came from", imitating them by calling them "wankers", and other such extremely jealous expletives, as it's all going tits up with the takeover of Dewbauchee, the British brand, all across dealerships!

You better have some money for those as well, as Dewbauchee are the definition of capital vehicles, those that'd make James Bond tremble - after all, they have the JB700W. Give them some more money, and some rewards will be all yours as well.

 

  • Takeovers of Premium Deluxe Motorsports (see later), the LS Car Meet Test Track and online dealerships
  • Purchase the Dewbauchee Champion, Vagner or Specter to win the Dewbauchee Tee

 

w4nsLwS.jpg

By @Killer Whale (source)

 


Gerald Gets Generous (get it, 3 G's, triple on G's caches... nvm) , New Community Series, Quicker Salvage Yard Work, Put on Big Dick Armour For Triple in Juggernaut

There is one thing that Gerald keeps mentioning whenever you do some work for him, and that's his special retirement fund. Nobody really knows where that is or what it is, but we can only assume it's how he pays you for those caches that many times are just an excuse for the local cops to sting you. It appears his retirement jackpot may have dropped, as he's gonna be giving out triple the cash for finding those!

Meanwhile at the Salvage Yard, not only you'll have more robberies orchestrated by the Amirs to go through, everyone must've been on the new special Redwood, as all salvaging work at the Salvage Yard will be twice as fast this week. See, give your workers good conditions and incentives, and things get done!

If you're not interested in climbing up the capital ladder with British luxury cars, working for what you may consider "lowly" gangsters, or chopping vehicles, you can instead satisfy your deepest military fantasies, should you be more interested in that than your flesh and bone partner! Put on some what I'd call big dick armour, and participate in the Juggernaut Adversary Mode for three times the fun.

Plus, new Community Jobs will be dropping from the community's best!

 

  • 3x GTA$ and RP on the Juggernaut Adversary Mode
  • 3x GTA$ and RP on G's Caches
  • 2x Salvage Speed at the Salvage Yard
  • 3x GTA$ and RP on New Community Series Jobs

 


Discounts

You will not turn anywhere in Los Santos and NOT see the Dewbauchee logo, or that extremely recognisable yellow and white logo! This week, all discounts of anything you can imagine are Dewbauchee themed - they have not left one stone unturned! In addition, realty in Los Santos is taking advantage of this event and putting their big Eclipse Blvd. garage on sale - smart!

At the Gun Van, the zenith, the highlight, "Big One" of outer space weapons that'll make you jump. For those who are members of Los Santos' VIP club GTA+, you'll get your additional typical Gun Van discount - it's noted in a Rockstar-like colour.

Until 29th May:

 

30% off

  • Eclipse Blvd. Garage and Customisations

 

40% off

  • Dewbauchee Champion
  • Dewbauchee Vagner
  • Dewbauchee Specter
  • Dewbauchee Seven-70

 

Gun Van:

  • 50% off: Up-n-Atomiser
  • 40% off: Battle Rifle (available for everyone, discounted on GTA+)

 

 

4XXWDgz.png

By @allendude51 (source)

 


Miscellaneous

Salvage Yard Vehicles & Robberies

Each week, Jamal and Yusuf Amir find some brand-new vehicles for you to source for your Chop Shop, and for Jamal to perhaps plaster all over Snapmatic and other social media. This week, check out the following propositions.

  • The McTony Robbery: Pegassi Zentorno
  • The Duggan Robbery: Gallivanter Baller ST-D
  • The Cargo Ship Robbery: Canis Seminole Frontier

 

The Diamond Casino & Resort Lucky Wheel

The Diamond Casino & Resort already have their own corporate-related issues to worry about, so it doesn't quite seem that they've been convinced by all the British executives storming into the casino, gambling and trying to sell their takeover event. After all, it's probably bad enough they have an oil weirdo putting a choke-hold on the casino, and I'm sure nobody will forget how Vincent Effenburger got unceremoniously fired.

Meanwhile, Felipe gets a more tranquil week as nothing bad is expected at the Casino... well, nothing, except a few heists. The usual!

They have indeed dodged the Dewbauchery, as this week, you can perform your usual good luck rituals and prayers, approach that wheel, spin it, and get a chance at winning the Vapid Retinue Mk II.

 

LS Car Meet Prize Ride

Dewbauchee tried. They certainly did try. But there had to be some compromises, and those damn well-dressed executives had to just swallow it, as they were worried their fancy suits would be ruined by all the burned tyre smells. One area they didn't touch, much to the satisfaction of all tuners, was the Prize Ride.

On top of that Slamtruck this week, is something slightly more modern, something that's even been seen as far as Vice City. Place Top 3 in the LS Car Meet Series, 4 days in a row, to win the Pfister Astron.

 

Dewbauchee did however win part of the deal by taking over the Test Ride parking lot, but they did at least show off their racing heavyweights!

For testing and/or buying this week:

  • Dewbauchee Rapid GT Classic (R)
  • Dewbauchee Seven-70 (also 30% off) (R)
  • Dewbauchee Massacro Racecar (R)

 

Hao and his desk were not moved by any of the corporate propositions either - the LS Car Meet is probably the last place any corporate grubby hands are expected to succeed at grabbing anyone, and Hao was no exception, as he moved on to do his own thing on his own time.

Head on over to his metaphorical church by the big HSW logo and test, upgrade or buy the Principe Deveste Eight HSW.

 

Premium Deluxe Motorsports

  • Dewbauchee JB 700 (R)
  • Dewbauchee Massacro (regular) (R)
  • Dewbauchee Exemplar (R)
  • Dewbauchee Rapid GT (R)
  • Dewbauchee Rapid GT Cabrio (R)

 

Luxury Autos

  • Fathom FR36
  • Declasse Impaler LX

 

nKFMqYf.jpg

By @sonnyC (source)

 

Time Trials and Premium Races

This week across the state of San Andreas, find the following time trials and premium race.

  • Motorcycles Premium Race: A Sign of Things to Come
  • Regular Time Trial: Power Station
  • HSW Time Trial: Ron Alternates to Elysian Island

 

Weekly Challenge

Starting with the Chop Shop DLC, citizens all across the state now don't only have a few daily objectives to perform, but also a weekly challenge, for a free GTA$100K.

  • Win in 5 Adversary Modes

 

 

More info on the Rockstar Newswire tomorrow

<- Previous Event Week

 

As this is a preview, any information in this post is subject to change and any corrections or missing details will be added as found.

The descriptions are my own creative descriptions of things and are not information given by Rockstar or official game lore, unless otherwise specified. A simple brief + list of the Event is given to fan pages - all descriptions, parody, etc. are my own.

(R)Vehicles that were removed from the shops but can now be acquired/won again that week

Edited by Spider-Vice
Fixed Cargo Ship Robbery vehicle

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Johnny GTA Watson

Has that T-shirt been released before?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

AUScowboy
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Johnny GTA Watson said:

Has that T-shirt been released before?

If it’s the black and white logo version, yes I believe so (I have it on multiple characters).

 

Edit: no, I don’t think this one has been made available prior to now.

Edited by AUScowboy
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Benefactor69

Fun, this week's exclusive clothing reward requires buying a vehicle. I don't like the shirt enough to buy a car I don't want to get it so I guess I'll pass on this one lol.

 

57 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

For many in Downtown Los Santos, it may appear that the city has been too long without a show of force from the worst that capital has to give - no new advertisements, no dealership or otherwise any other store takeovers, no shoving Weasel News' latest slop on vans and busses all across Los Santos, which is something that has appeased those  from Mirror Park to Vespucci Beach who'd rather see all capitalists die in a fire (agreed!).

I'm not sure if I'm just missing a joke but this line seems more negative and personally political than I'm used to seeing in an official post on this forum. I don't know specifically who the "capitalists" is referring to but wishing people a fiery death is one thing if it's satire but the "agreed" at the end makes it seem like it isn't satire, and it seems out of place here to wish death on people for having different political ideologies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crateman

Below average event week :bruh:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When_Is_GTA7_Out?

Hard pass bar my usual salvage yard robberies.......

 

Tony McTony again.....

 

*Projectile Vomits*

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eser1985

DEWBAUCHEE tee!!!! Finally man!!!
 

Been waiting since they added it to the files waaaaaay back in 2018 (Arena War iirc). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Benefactor69 said:

I'm not sure if I'm just missing a joke but this line seems more negative and personally political than I'm used to seeing in an official post on this forum. I don't know specifically who the "capitalists" is referring to but wishing people a fiery death is one thing if it's satire but the "agreed" at the end makes it seem like it isn't satire, and it seems out of place here to wish death on people for having different political ideologies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huh?

 

It's tongue-in-cheek much like the game's own satire, it's not that deep or meaningful, or relevant to the topic to be taking it so seriously. R* satire itself has a lot worse than this.

I'm certainly not going to get into such discussions in a completely unrelated thread, and I fear I might be biting onto an attempt at something here, but this has not much to do with political ideology considering it's also a reference to all the game studio (and other company) closures and layoffs that have been happening, hence the "extremity" of it - there's a reason that was worded as a segue as well, an implied "but anyway!" Also, I make-up stories and lore on the go that may be tangentially related to the game universe, GTA V has plenty of  references to sticking it to the corporations and authorities.

 

It's a topic for GTA Online bonuses, a series that's filled with edgy commentary. Come on lol. I feel like you're also taking these posts too seriously by calling them "official posts", we're a fan forum after all, I do add all kinds of flavour to the way things are communicated, I'm not... well... a soulless corporation. ;) If I were writing these for Rockstar it'd certainly be different, but I'm not. Even if there's an opinion in the aforementioned segue, it's not meant to be taken seriously (as 1. this is GTA, and 2. it's not the focus of the post) and you certainly don't have to agree either.

 

---

 

Edit: Someone was already trying to take advantage of this criticism post to start going off about capitalism and socialism and whatever else they could think of - this is not the thread for that, and I start questioning myself how some of you play GTA considering all the criticism it has about all this stuff. That's besides the point though - we don't need to go into full-on arguments about capitalism and politics because of one tongue-in-cheek sentence on a GTA Online bonuses thread.

 

I have addressed that one member's concerns, and the criticism has been noted regardless - trying to actually make it a whole argument is not happening in this topic.

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 8

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moonshine Wagon Fan

The Seven-70 is a lovely car.  Please buy one.  M.W. Fan - Sales Director, Dewbauchee Ireland 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it too hard for them to just give us a week of 2x (or 3x) cash on VIP work, import/export sell missions, acid lab sell missions, security contracts, payphone hits, or client jobs? Hell, when was the last time we got a cash bonus on survivals? Because those payouts could really use a glow-up nowadays. But hey, at least we have another bonus on an adversary mode that nobody asked for.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
5 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Is it too hard for them to just give us a week of 2x (or 3x) cash on VIP work, import/export sell missions, acid lab sell missions, security contracts, payphone hits, or client jobs? Hell, when was the last time we got a cash bonus on survivals? Because those payouts could really use a glow-up nowadays. But hey, at least we have another bonus on an adversary mode that nobody asked for.

 

 

I feel like this always happens after dripfeed ends, that semi-dormant period between the end of dripfeed of the last update and the release of the next. I do agree some other past content could get bonuses...

 

29 minutes ago, Eser1985 said:

DEWBAUCHEE tee!!!! Finally man!!!
 

Been waiting since they added it to the files waaaaaay back in 2018 (Arena War iirc). 

This does make me hopeful they're going to go back to some of that unreleased content from a bajillion years ago lol, and not make it GTA+.

  • Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Crateman
4 minutes ago, Kyoto said:

Is it too hard for them to just give us a week of 2x (or 3x) cash on VIP work, import/export sell missions, acid lab sell missions, security contracts, payphone hits, or client jobs? Hell, when was the last time we got a cash bonus on survivals? Because those payouts could really use a glow-up nowadays. But hey, at least we have another bonus on an adversary mode that nobody asked for.

 

 

Client Jobs released in 2018 and we had at most 3/4 times bonuses on them, it's ridiculous, vip Jobs are due to have a bonus too...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MRNickyMasterFTW

The Cargo Ship Robbery: Canis Seminole Frontier this week? @Spider-Vice

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
Just now, MRNickyMasterFTW said:

The Cargo Ship Robbery: Canis Seminole Frontier this week? @Spider-Vice

 

Woops! Indeed, thank you. Correcting.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheOriginalGunslinger
2 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Purchase the Dewbauchee Champion, Vagner or Specter to win the Dewbauchee Tee


The Tee will be unlocked immediately if we own either or vehicles, yes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maxon1196
1 minute ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:


The Tee will be unlocked immediately if we own either or vehicles, yes?

I don't think so, considering back when we had to purchase HVY vehicle to receive HVY tee.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
2 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:


The Tee will be unlocked immediately if we own either or vehicles, yes?

No mention, it just says "purchase". I believe last time there was a reward like this you did have to buy another one unfortunately.

  • Like 4

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Benefactor69
29 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Huh?

 

It's tongue-in-cheek much like the game's own satire, it's not that deep or meaningful, or relevant to the topic to be taking it so seriously. R* satire itself has a lot worse than this.

I'm certainly not going to get into such discussions in a completely unrelated thread, and I fear I might be biting onto an attempt at something here, but this has not much to do with political ideology considering it's also a reference to all the game studio (and other company) closures and layoffs that have been happening, hence the "extremity" of it - there's a reason that was worded as a segue as well, an implied "but anyway!" Also, I make-up stories and lore on the go that may be tangentially related to the game universe, GTA V has plenty of  references to sticking it to the corporations and authorities.

 

It's a topic for GTA Online bonuses, a series that's filled with edgy commentary. Come on lol. I feel like you're also taking these posts too seriously by calling them "official posts", we're a fan forum after all, I do add all kinds of flavour to the way things are communicated, I'm not... well... a soulless corporation. ;) If I were writing these for Rockstar it'd certainly be different, but I'm not. Even if there's an opinion in the aforementioned segue, it's not meant to be taken seriously (as 1. this is GTA, and 2. it's not the focus of the post) and you certainly don't have to agree either.

 

---

 

Edit: Someone was already trying to take advantage of this criticism post to start going off about capitalism and socialism and whatever else they could think of - this is not the thread for that, and I start questioning myself how some of you play GTA considering all the criticism it has about all this stuff. That's besides the point though - we don't need to go into full-on arguments about capitalism and politics because of one tongue-in-cheek sentence on a GTA Online bonuses thread.

 

I have addressed that one member's concerns, and the criticism has been noted regardless - trying to actually make it a whole argument is not happening in this topic.

I didn't intend to start any arguments in this thread, I've been reading these weekly event topics since they began and have seen the satire in them. This line just came across different than usual to me because of the one bit at the very end, as I have seen similar used elsewhere against various groups and not in a satirical manner (I noted in my original post that it's different as satire, as well as that I wasn't sure of who exactly it was directed at). People on the internet often say similar things with different meanings or intentions and it can be difficult to decipher which is which sometimes, but I understand what you meant by it now. I didn't mean to create a non-issue or derail this topic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clayverlags
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Johnny GTA Watson said:

Has that T-shirt been released before?

Was added in Arena War DLC, together with other 100+ brand tees.

But I don't think most of them ever got released.

 

Now, ladies and gentlement, please speculate:

Albany Week, Annis Week, Benefactor Week, BF Week, Bollokan Week, Bravado Week, Brute Week, Buckingham Week, Canis Week, Chariot Week, Cheval Week, Classique Week, Coil Week, Declasse Week, Dewbauchee Week, Dilettante Week, Dinka Week, Dundreary Week, Emperor Week, Enus Week, Fathom Week, Gallivanter Week, Grotti Week, Hijak Week, HVY Week, Imponte Week, Invetero Week, Jobuilt Week, Karin Week, Lampadati Week, Maibatsu Week, Mamba Week, Mammoth Week, MTL Week, Obey Week, Ocelot Week, Overflod Week, Pegassi Week, Pfister Week, Progen Week, Rune Week, Schyster Week, sh*tzu Week, Truffade Week, Ubermacht Week, Vapid Week, Vulcar Week, Weeny Week, and Willard Week.

 

And win corresponding tee by buying one of the specific vehicles (before you sell it, because you have one already).

Edited by Clayverlags
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jason Frost
3 hours ago, Baiylee said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952ltvjbgpr28nbx9dff8t

e25u1SQ.gif

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

El Cavilldo
2 hours ago, Clayverlags said:

Now, ladies and gentlement, please speculate:

Albany Week, Annis Week, Benefactor Week, BF Week, Bollokan Week, Bravado Week, Brute Week, Buckingham Week, Canis Week, Chariot Week, Cheval Week, Classique Week, Coil Week, Declasse Week, Dewbauchee Week, Dilettante Week, Dinka Week, Dundreary Week, Emperor Week, Enus Week, Fathom Week, Gallivanter Week, Grotti Week, Hijak Week, HVY Week, Imponte Week, Invetero Week, Jobuilt Week, Karin Week, Lampadati Week, Maibatsu Week, Mamba Week, Mammoth Week, MTL Week, Obey Week, Ocelot Week, Overflod Week, Pegassi Week, Pfister Week, Progen Week, Rune Week, Schyster Week, sh*tzu Week, Truffade Week, Ubermacht Week, Vapid Week, Vulcar Week, Weeny Week, and Willard Week.

 

And win corresponding tee by buying one of the specific vehicles (before you sell it, because you have one already).

 

You've just leaked the entire R* marketing strategy for GTAO until they close the servers on 2028.

Stay where you are, a task force from T2's legal team is on your way.

  • KEKW 2
  • Conspiracy! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA Hurricane

Which vehicle do you guys think is a better buy to get the shirt, Champion or Vagner? I already own two Specters so definitely not buying a third one, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Burgher1933

I think I'm the only one excited for the G's cache bonus. I haven't had to grind for $ for years, I enjoy all the chill, free roam stuff these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Platface

So this week is for Aston Mar-, I mean, Dewbauchee enjoyers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When_Is_GTA7_Out?

Just finished this week's salvage robberies. I don't even like doing them anymore I'm just doing them because I've done every one since launch 

 

Quick question, I always sell apart from claiming vehicles with the unique plates. If I don't sell them for sat 2 weeks would say 6 vehicles be available to sell all at once or will they be overwitten by new cars?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MGgames100
Posted (edited)

>Dewbauchee Week

>No Dewbauchee cars on the podium or as a prize ride

 

:bruh:

Edited by MGgames100
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spider-Vice
37 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

>Dewbauchee Week

>No Dewbauchee cars on the podium or as a prize ride

 

:bruh:

I feel like that was on purpose, but yeah it is a bit odd that it's not Dewbauchee across the board :p 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.