Malolaat

Hammerfist11
Just now, GokuDosGames said:

I wasnt expecting a release, just an announcement

Same...

Timtendo12

maybe in 30 mins but I doubt it.

GokuDosGames

Bruh GTA VI mfs are begging for screenshots lmao, we just want a port of a 14 year old game, they already got a trailer, cmon Rockstar

Also, why are they expecting screenshots?

• Like 2

UnnamedRic
2 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

Bruh GTA VI mfs are begging for screenshots lmao, we just want a port of a 14 year old game, they already got a trailer, cmon Rockstar

there were like 4 screenshot, urls found on the rockstar website related to their GTA 6 page if i recall correctly.

Timtendo12
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

some of these "news" accounts are hyping everyone up for screenshots just because of the earnings call. It's not realistic since screenshots aren't particularly attractive to investors. A new game, on the other hand, is.

3 minutes ago, UnnamedRic said:

there were like 4 screenshot, urls found on the rockstar website related to their GTA 6 page if i recall correctly.

They either found screenshot URLs from existing pages or discovered URLs from the developers' CDN. These URLs are scattered across the site, hidden in API responses. The same goes for placeholder text. It's nothing new.

Edited by Timtendo12

Hammerfist11
11 minutes ago, Timtendo12 said:

maybe in 30 mins but I doubt it.

im still clinging on to that little bit of hope left....

UnnamedRic
6 minutes ago, Timtendo12 said:

some of these "news" accounts are hyping everyone up for screenshots just because of the earnings call. It's not realistic since screenshots aren't particularly attractive to investors. A new game, on the other hand, is.

They either found screenshot URLs from existing pages or discovered URLs from the developers' CDN. These URLs are scattered across the site, hidden in API responses. The same goes for placeholder text. It's nothing new.

Oh yeah i doubt it means much, it is just why they are so hyped for screenshots lmao

Cordohen
8 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

It's just based on one big misunderstanding. People found out that Rockstar had another website for VI, which contains a div with a placeholder for 4 screenshots. The thing is that kind of websites is used for every R* game. There were no existing screenshots whatsoever. There were no true indication that Rockstar would publish some this week, apart from the fact that T2 Earning Call was happening ofc (but it could've been anything... or nothing just like what's happening now).

GokuDosGames

I will personally join the investors call as an investor and show my dissatisfaction with no new announcements, they'll be forced to announce something then, right?

• KEKW 4

UnnamedRic
1 minute ago, Cordohen said:

It's just based on one big misunderstanding. People found out that Rockstar had another website for VI, which contains a div with a placeholder for 4 screenshots. The thing is that kind of websites is used for every R* game. There were no existing screenshots whatsoever. There were no true indication that Rockstar would publish some this week, apart from the fact that T2 Earning Call was happening ofc (but it could've been anything... or nothing just like what's happening now).

The reason why i doubted it is that it also contained a url to a official cover, and rockstar never really reveals them that early lmao

anyway back to the topic, i keep huffing the copium for a rdr1 port announcement during the call 

GokuDosGames

I mean, they gotta have something for the investors, right?

Is it possible they announce it after the investors call? Idk why everyone expects it to be BEFORE

Lakshay Anand

Surely not right? They have never done that. Announcing a new port during investors call.

Timtendo12
Just now, GokuDosGames said:

I mean, they gotta have something for the investors, right?

Is it possible they announce it after the investors call? Idk why everyone expects it to be BEFORE

I think you're forgetting that this is a Take-Two investors call, not a Rockstar Games investor call. They'll have plenty to show investors what they're up to, and it doesn't have to be related to Rockstar at all.

Hammerfist11

have they ever announced anything this late into the day?

GokuDosGames

Can anyone join the investors call?

Just now, Hammerfist11 said:

have they ever announced anything this late into the day?

A few days ago they posted at 5pm here, sometimes they randomly post stuff, 3PM stuff is just guaranteed

Spider-Vice
6 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

Can anyone join the investors call?

You can listen to it when the link becomes available here but as usual there will be no game info AT the actual call lol.

Flashbacks to someone from the community (for a long time people speculated they were from here) actually calling the number and asking Zelnick what was the most professional game they had done "with a cock" back in 2012... lmao

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

GokuDosGames

Y'know, I fear that deep down, RDR was a failure in T2's eyes. It definitely didnt make as much money as GTA

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

You can listen to it when the link becomes available here but as usual there will be no game info AT the actual call lol.

Flashbacks to someone from the community (for a long time people speculated they were from here) actually calling the number and asking Zelnick what was the most professional game they had done "with a cock" back in 2012... lmao

Lmao, is that even legal?

Hammerfist11
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

Y'know, I fear that deep down, RDR was a failure in T2's eyes. It definitely didnt make as much money as GTA

ahhhhhhhh why are you bringing this up now, has nothing to do with the pc port............. i wish the port would just come outtttttttttttt

Edited by Hammerfist11

Timtendo12

Can't confirm this but I did found a string confirming it's coming to next gen XBOX, Gamepass and PS Premium. It is disabled however.. Sadly no mentions of PC.

spacer.png

It is in the files of the RDR website. But the site is filled with other placeholders and stuff. So take this with a grain of salt.

Crateman

If You guys feel down or dissapointed, remember that some of us pc players, a few of us...we are still waiting for any news regarding E&E on PC. :cringekek:

The RDR PC version is practically confirmed.

GokuDosGames

Bruh but yall can play GTA V anytime with good performance and all that. We dont, we only got bad performance (Xenia) or broken graphics (Switch emulators)

• Like 2

Lakshay Anand
4 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

Lmao, is that even legal?

Please don't say that. I just need this damn PC Port to be either announced or have a definitive release date.

Hammerfist11
1 minute ago, Timtendo12 said:

Can't confirm this but I did found a string confirming it's coming to next gen XBOX, Gamepass and PS Premium. It is disabled however.. Sadly no mentions of PC.

spacer.png

It is in the files of the RDR website. But the site is filled with other placeholders and stuff. So take this with a grain of salt.

thats nothing, series x and s emulate the 360 version.....

Timtendo12
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Hammerfist11 said:

thats nothing, series x and s emulate the 360 version.....

Yea I know but the game is neither on gamepass or PS Premium. 🤷‍♂️ Like I said. Its nothing big or anything. Just something I found.

Edited by Timtendo12

Lakshay Anand
Posted (edited)

I'm wondering if that update mentioning "playable on PC" to the Launcher site file was an oversight which at first they didn't see themselves?

Edited by Lakshay Anand

Hammerfist11
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Lakshay Anand said:

I'm wondering if that update mentioning "playable on PC" to the Launcher site file was an oversight which at first they didn't see themselves?

nah, the pc port is 100% legit. if it was an oversight it wouldn't have been added and then removed a few days ago, and it wouldn't mention only PC if it was initially intended to come out along with ps4 and switch ports, there is no way it was anything other than the preparation code for the PC port announcement being leaked.

Edited by Hammerfist11

Zapper
8 minutes ago, GokuDosGames said:

Why would they greenlight RDR2 then, assuming you're talking about RDR the game, not the franchise?

And nobody expects RDR to sell as well as GTA, even T2 themselves.

Regardless, RDR2 ended up being R*'s second-most successful game, only behind GTAV, so the only way they'll abandon RDR is if they start making GTAs back-to-back.

George284
Posted (edited)

Didn't RDR sell like 15 million copies?

Edited by George284

Lakshay Anand
2 minutes ago, Hammerfist11 said:

nah, the pc port is 100% legit. if it was an oversight it wouldn't have been added and then removed a few days ago, and it wouldn't mention only PC if it was initially intended to come out along with ps4 and switch ports, there is no way it was anything other than the preparation code for the PC port announcement being leaked.

I could be wrong too.

3 minutes ago, George284 said:

Didn't RDR sell like 15 million copies?

I would say more than that.