What character would you like to see return in VI?

Jayso

For me it would be either Niko or Michael since they haven't appeared outside of their debut game, but what's your opinion?

• 4 weeks later...
Shyabang Shyabang
Posted (edited)

I'd like to see the return of Nico Bellic if we can pretend that the last part of this video didn't happen. Maybe the game will reveal that part to have been a dream?

Edited by Shyabang Shyabang

• 2 weeks later...
Lock n' Stock

I can't see Niko returning. It would just be too forced and probably wouldn't even make sense narrative-wise. Not to mention they'd have trouble getting Michael Hollick back.

A good amount of TBOGT characters returning would probably make more sense. The likes of Tony, Luis and Yusuf expanding their business down in VC certainly wouldn't be far-fetched.

• Like 3

helloworld

People are speculating that you can see Wyman on the artwork of the upcoming Online DLC. This would technically make him a returning character in VI.

• Conspiracy! 1

Niko would be the only one ... I definitely don't wanna see anyone from GTAV in GTA VI ... I've had enough of these characters for a lifetime!

• Like 4

GTA-Freak-Vi

Luis. That's it really

• Like 2

VercettiGuy

Absolutely no one from V. There's like four not-annoying characters in the entire game, including Online.

I hope Mori Kibbutz returns so we can finally kill his annoying ass

One of Wisemen

Yusuf Amir. What if that flight in Chop Shop update takes him to Vice City? 

spacer.png

Abel Corleone

I honeslty wanna see Roman's Cab company and maybe, Niko there. Also Tony Prince & Luis Lopez included tbh.

• Like 1

helloworld

14 minutes ago, One of Wisemen said:

Nm6piQu.gif

Edited by helloworld
  • Like 2

I feel like putting Niko in VI would feel like forced fan service. I just don't see why he would be down there, but ofc 2008 is long ago so he would have his reasons. But as many said his arc is best if he stays in IV in Liberty City.

I could defo see Luis and Yusuf Amir being there.

I would like to see Michael once more, although it probably counts for him as well that he would have no reason to go to VC.

With all the social media stuff I'm sure there will be a way to look up all the older characters though :)

PointlessRedemption

Reni Wassulmaier.

2 hours ago, One of Wisemen said:

Maybe, I remember last playthrough of GTAV I wondered if they'd include Maude Eccles as a stranger in VI and we see her house with a white picket fence and a dog named Skippy. When I saw she was coming back in the upcoming bounty hunting GTAO update, I couldn't help but wonder if Rockstar was being economical by having some of the side characters brought back for VI do a little work for GTAO updates?

TheOriginalGunslinger

Jerry Kapowitz and Luis Lopez

NewCrossGate

Little Jacob & Elizabeta. Interesting how people are only mentioning characters from IV, kinda shows you how poor the characters were in V. 

• Like 4

Lemoyne outlaw
14 hours ago, Lock n' Stock said:

A good amount of TBOGT characters returning would probably make more sense. The likes of Tony, Luis and Yusuf expanding their business down in VC certainly wouldn't be far-fetched.

as long as they don't uglify tony like they did in gta online. i really hope they just forget about everything that happened in the online story. and only use stuff from the singleplayer story.

i would love to see niko again. he still is my favorite gta character. i don't care if it's just for fanservice or whatever. i just hope we can see him again. i know it would be hard since his actor had beef with rockstar. but i hope they could come to an agreement or something. 

as for other returning characters. i would like to see roman, little jacob, yusuf, gerald mcreary, elizabeta torres, simeon especially since they made it so you can't kill him anymore. franklin, ron jakowski, maude.

michael or at least his family. i know he could potentially die. and if he does we see that his family put the house up for sale. either way i would like to see them again. i know they were a bit annoying in 5. but we already know tracy got accepted into college. and the rest of the family seem to be trying to change. it would be cool to see how they are and what they're up to in 2025.

• Like 3

cslashslash

I just can't see anyone back into GTA VI. I could see some characters from Vice City in GTA VI, but not any characters from San Andreas, or Liberty City / Alderney.

The Vice City characters belong in GTA VI because they're from Vice City, and seeing a nostalgic moment back from the 2000's would be nice.

Unless they've died in Vice City, they should come back for the better.

1 hour ago, NewCrossGate said:

Little Jacob & Elizabeta. Interesting how people are only mentioning characters from IV, kinda shows you how poor the characters were in V. 

Not really, it just makes more sense because of how linked NY and Miami are. Both cities have similar diaspora communities from the Caribbean rather than Mexico and Central America in Western US states. There's also the fact that Southern Florida is where New Yorkers go to die. 

• Like 3

NewCrossGate
12 minutes ago, KEK540 said:

Not really, it just makes more sense because of how linked NY and Miami are. Both cities have similar diaspora communities from the Caribbean rather than Mexico and Central America in Western US states. There's also the fact that Southern Florida is where New Yorkers go to die. 

The real world demographics of both cities have nothing to do with what fictional GTA characters people want to see return in VI. 

• Like 1

Pashaforever
3 hours ago, NewCrossGate said:

I can see Tracy, Dave Norton and the heist crew members appearing in VI

TheOriginalGunslinger
2 hours ago, Pashaforever said:

I can see Tracy, Dave Norton and the heist crew members appearing in VI

Maybe Tracey ended up getting a call from “Vice City producers” to perform in *cough* certain films *cough* :kekw:

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger
  • KEKW 2

LeakyLine

I'll riot if Jerry Kapowitz doesn't make an appearance. 

• Best Bru 4

signature? i hardly knew her

mp412rex

Jerry, perhaps Yusuf, maaayyybe a passing mention to Michael, hope Trevor gets killed tho, would be really funny

Edited by mp412rex
Niko is cool, I'd rather see T die for what he did to Klebitz

Ghost sonic

A list of characters I hope to see return in GTA 6

- Luis Lopez

- Little Jacob

- Elizabeta Torres

- Jerry Kapowitz

- Michael De Santa

Väinämöinen
51 minutes ago, helloworld said:

Torres is in prison though

She could have been transferred to Leonida State Prison where Lucia is in the beginning of the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Väinämöinen said:

She could have been transferred to Leonida State Prison where Lucia is in the beginning of the game.

Torres would probably be in a Federal Prison and I honestly doubt Lucia would be in one at the start of the game. Honestly think the best hope of seeing Torres in VI is if she's been paroled somewhere in the 17 years between IV and VI. I'm still hoping on Caribbean island that's not the US being in the game, and if so she could've even been deported there.