Something strange is happening to CJ's body

Papashvili

Papashvili

As mentioned in the title, we find strange things that make CJ's body disproportionate to his head... for example Where is the cutscene of Cesar's mission "High Stakes, Low-Rider" Where we will see CJ's neck break or something like that.

The problem here is not just about cutscenes, It is also connected to CJ's body within gameplay If you look closely at his neck, you will find that it is almost separated from the body, as if it was not completely attached to the body.

Is there a solution to this problem, especially for those with weak devices? This is my question, and just it.

Β 

44Orca
2 hours ago, Papashvili said:

As mentioned in the title, we find strange things that make CJ's body disproportionate to his head... for example Where is the cutscene of Cesar's mission "High Stakes, Low-Rider" Where we will see CJ's neck break or something like that.

The problem here is not just about cutscenes, It is also connected to CJ's body within gameplay If you look closely at his neck, you will find that it is almost separated from the body, as if it was not completely attached to the body.

Is there a solution to this problem, especially for those with weak devices? This is my question, and just it.

Β 

Where do you have the game? Definitive or original? If it's on PC then it might be some mods issue, mention them if you use any.

With the definitive edition this happened to me when I put different clothes textures, or at least a similar issue.

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

Papashvili
On 5/9/2024 at 1:33 AM, 44Orca said:

Where do you have the game? Definitive or original? If it's on PC then it might be some mods issue, mention them if you use any.

With the definitive edition this happened to me when I put different clothes textures, or at least a similar issue.

Β I've the old original version on the pc, and in fact what you mentioned now does not include the cutscenes Because there is no mod yet that fixes this defect related to CJ's neck... Unfortunately, I don't have a picture as an example of what I mean, but if you enter some cuts for the missions, especially Cesar's mission for the Lowriders race, you will understand what I mean.