GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Weekly Event (2nd May 2024) - Take to the Track with Open Wheel and RC Bandito Race Bonuses, Deliver Customers for Quadruple, and More!

Spider-Vice

Jamwes
22 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

by winning 3 times on Open Wheel Races, an outfit inspired by it can be all yours

I'm not going to bother trying to get the outfit unless you can "win" solo Open Wheel Races.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Jamwes said:

I'm not going to bother trying to get the outfit unless you can "win" solo Open Wheel Races.

I couldn't "win" them solo, and I did try those methods (PC); Didn't count for the weekly challenge.  I had to trade races with a friend. ... five laps is the shortest you can do so reserve time for that...

Edited by uke2

Garland137
11 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

I think races don't count when you play them alone.

Pro tip: they do for the car meet prize ride.

• Like 2

Xilurm

That's a shame. I managed to take a win when for some reason me and another player were in the lobby of a race but when it started I was alone. Think that counted.

Can't even bother trying on PC because there's always some cheater that will blow your tires or whatever.

• Best Bru 1
  • excuseme 1

needforsuv
3 hours ago, Xilurm said:

blow your tires

wut

in open wheel races?

that's low

Xilurm
23 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

wut

in open wheel races?

that's low

Yep, dude starting blowing off the tires of everyone else then started floating at mach speed above the track.

Kyoto

40 fares so far with a profit of $287,983 and not a single scratch on my Broadway.

ohuYYTT.jpeg

Con9mm
On 5/1/2024 at 7:00 PM, El Cavilldo said:

I still remember when I tried Open Wheel stuff early last year: ten straight races with people driving like it's Arena Wars.

I'll stick to crew painting my rides and wandering on freeroam.

You Not lying. This week has that Grand Paint Auto V feel to it for me too.

• Best Bru 1

Moonshine Wagon Fan
4 hours ago, Kyoto said:

40 fares so far with a profit of $287,983 and not a single scratch on my Broadway.

ohuYYTT.jpeg

Wow!  It's in perfect condition.

MRNickyMasterFTW

IMG_20240503_184039.thumb.jpg.48adee3400f6cf2bd5f60b4151f896f2.jpgScreenshot_20240503_192943_com.tencent.androidqqmail.thumb.jpg.b84a9c30f07c215e544f9e0825dff620.jpgScreenshot_20240503_191934_com.huawei.browser.thumb.jpg.4c7d939a5e2c7ec2a5bd8d595780030d.jpg

things done, have received loved racing suit

AUScowboy
On 5/2/2024 at 6:05 AM, The-Ghost said:

They usually don't, you have to play against players.

But, if your opponent is a poor sport and quits because you’re beating them, it does still count as a win. I snapped up that suit after the first three races I did, I forgot how good I am at OWR lol, which isn’t saying much since those cars are on rails and make supers with excellent traction feel like muscle cars.

MrDeluxo

Rockstar Racing Suit not unlocking immediately after the three wins ? 🤔 I hope I don't have to submit another ticket to R* 🤨

Kyoto

Did 105 fares in one go this time, made $772,333. So in total I've done 145 fares and made $1,060,316 so far in the span of 24 hours. That has to be some world record, right? Anyway, back to going AFK while my businesses accumulate in the background. I think I've done enough taxi work for now.

96RD4cy.jpeg

Moonshine Wagon Fan

^105 fares in one go, that's mightly impressive bro 👍

Arrows to Athens
1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

Did 105 fares in one go this time, made $772,333. So in total I've done 145 fares and made $1,060,316 so far in the span of 24 hours. That has to be some world record, right? Anyway, back to going AFK while my businesses accumulate in the background. I think I've done enough taxi work for now.

96RD4cy.jpeg

Wait, you can do Taxi Work in the Broadway?

Garland137

You can do taxi work in the Broadway and Eudora if you have the taxi livery equipped.

• Like 3

MRNickyMasterFTW

b5b37e27225ec3d93311a72d8c23c1a932ed090323956411576fa443cf345720.thumb.jpg.0d8751ed15b23104d44a538131ff06e9.jpg

Loved Limited-time Racing suit, Waiting for next week's racing helmet, can't wait to get all the parts

Crateman
Posted (edited)

I Got (almost) a Big W from Rockstar support just now...as Many players i had issues to unlock the Rockstar Racing Suit, bugged on 1st character, fine in 2nd character...

The thing is i sent a ticket at 22:54 GMT-4 and they responded to me at 22:59 GMT-4 :sigh: súper fast! 

The key is make the text as simple as possible, straight to the point and provide some proof...they Even gave me 500K when in this cases it's 100K...good job Rockstar Support, gotta give credit when is due! 

Here is My ticket: 

Spoiler

10af64e79f059de1a26d85cca2e50628.png

Hopefully this helps!   

edit:  Aahh not so fast!, I Spoke too soon, i got the money but not the suit yet, another ticket sent and they Say they SEE the item added but i do not...

Wrote this post too soon i was surprised how fast it was.

I Will update when i get a resolution

Sorry again for posting before checking in Game if they item was awarded, not My intention create clutter in this thread.

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 3

MRNickyMasterFTW
Posted (edited)

When I send my ticket to rockstar, I explained the date I completed, and attached the pic that shows I completed weekly challenge and not found in my wardrobe, and a few minutes later I'm happy to receive rockstar corrected and I found  the racing suit in my wardrobe

3 hours ago, MRNickyMasterFTW said:

b5b37e27225ec3d93311a72d8c23c1a932ed090323956411576fa443cf345720.thumb.jpg.0d8751ed15b23104d44a538131ff06e9.jpg

Loved Limited-time Racing suit, Waiting for next week's racing helmet, can't wait to get all the parts

@Crateman

Edited by MRNickyMasterFTW

Crateman
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, MRNickyMasterFTW said:

When I send my ticket to rockstar, I explained the date I completed, and attached the pic that shows I completed weekly challenge and not found in my wardrobe, and a few minutes later I'm happy to receive rockstar corrected and I found  the racing suit in my wardrobe

@Crateman

The ticket was ok and i added all the pics, i sent another ticket with the pic of the missing suit now. My mistake was post here before checking that i got the item first, My Bad. I was surprised with such a quick response and i thought i Will get the suit with no problems

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 1

MRNickyMasterFTW

9d0dc62db74461ccaabb8dc9a90df7c91f1e32c58a9b3db7544c43baac151d99.thumb.jpg.59deef7c971ad20cef10507eb62991a5.jpg

@Crateman I received message like this when I going online after rockstar service says added Rockstar Racing Suit to my wardrobe and gave GTA$100,000

as the completion of weekly challenge, hope next week not got bugged

Aquamaniac
10 hours ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Wait, you can do Taxi Work in the Broadway?

You have to unlock the Taxi livery and install it to do so, 50 rides for the Broadway and 10 stunt jumps with passengers for the Eudora (can be the same stunt over and over again with the same passenger).

Big Molio

Yay…

The 3x rewards on Open Wheel races mean that finally, players are filling up the lobbies on XBOX series X.

This is the first time I have ever got a decent race on this platform since migrating. 

I have made well over $1m already lol

• Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

Garland137

This is the fourth week in a row that my weekly challenge has been bugged (on both characters).

• Like 1

Arrows to Athens
On 5/3/2024 at 3:18 AM, Kyoto said:

ohuYYTT.jpeg

Mechanic: "What's wrong with her now?"

Moonshine Wagon Fan
9 minutes ago, Arrows to Athens said:

Mechanic: "What's wrong with her now?"

Eh just polish out the scratches and it'll be fine 😄

• KEKW 2

Crateman
9 hours ago, Garland137 said:

This is the fourth week in a row that my weekly challenge has been bugged (on both characters).

The struggle is real, for this event My 1st character is bugged and despite winning 3 races still no suit, Iam struggling with support after 3 tickets they told me that "your case has been escalated to the proper department for further Review" 

They Say that in their end they SEE the item added but i don't...

I remember last time i claimed for the Bright Manor Racing Suit wich was bugged on both characters the solution was almost instantly, this time My first character is having issues.

MRNickyMasterFTW
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Crateman said:

The struggle is real, for this event My 1st character is bugged and despite winning 3 races still no suit, Iam struggling with support after 3 tickets they told me that "your case has been escalated to the proper department for further Review" 

They Say that in their end they SEE the item added but i don't...

I remember last time i claimed for the Bright Manor Racing Suit wich was bugged on both characters the solution was almost instantly, this time My first character is having issues.

Sorry to hear that, last time, also the bugged weekly challenge(4/20 and Earth day week), I completed the sale of 100,000 GTA$ Value of Motorcycle goods and only got the 100,000 GTA$, and then I used the same way as this week's bugged weekly challenge, they replied instantly, I attached the pic shows I completed and the wardrobe cap category to support, and finally I got the 4/20 cap after they say "We would like to inform you that we have looked into your issue and have gone ahead and provided you with Black 4/20 Cap to your account as verified claim. You can check once you login" and luckily found the black 4/20 cap in the wardrobe

891e18544738a2fbffde4cf93328c425d00401d98b084d172b03b99d8eb44708.thumb.jpg.bea2671675959d3878e148eaf60104bf.jpg

Here shows I found it after Rockstar Support's reply

Edited by MRNickyMasterFTW