DYOM MOBILE

AlexOliveirah

AlexOliveirah

How to convert/adapt dyom missions to gta sa mobile?

• 2 months later...
AnDReJ98

I don't think that's possible. Even if it is, I don't remember there being an 'official' way of doing this.

King_Von
1 hour ago, AnDReJ98 said:

I don't think that's possible. Even if it is, I don't remember there being an 'official' way of doing this.

exactly there is no way to convert dyom missions to the phone version. however, you can code missions from pc as if it is a cleo mod for gta sa android and convert them to the phone

Yasa -
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2024 at 12:01 AM, AnDReJ98 said:

I've been searching for a DYOM Android version, which, of course, isn't an official thing. Most of the videos I found out on YouTube are nothing more than click baits. Although, I did manage to install it somehow and ran it with the help of CLEO mod. I was able to spawn couple of vehicle and objects, tho it didn't seem to spawn at times. I think the layout looked similar to an older version of official DYOM. All in all, it was a buggy and unstable version in which you cannot design a new mission or load a mission as per my experience.

Edited by Yasa -