GTA LCS PPPSSPP Characters Are Shaking in Cutscenes

NeverLate

NeverLate

In the PPSSPP game of GTA Liberty City Stories, characters are shaking in cutscenes.

I changed the .iso file of the game. I even changed the EU and USA versions one by one. But I couldn't solve it in any way.

I couldn't figure out how to describe the characters in the cutscenes, whether they were shaking, vibrating, or stuttering.

There is no problem ingame, but there is this glitch in the cutscenes of the game. There is no such problem in GTA VCS. Only GTA LCS has such a problem.

If anyone knows the solution to this, can they help?

I know it's strange, but this is how it's always been on the PSP version. Same with the time constraint for fare tips in the Taxi Driver odd-job.

NeverLate
6 hours ago, emujoyer said:

I know it's strange, but this is how it's always been on the PSP version. Same with the time constraint for fare tips in the Taxi Driver odd-job.

No. This has never happened before when I played with PPSSPP. After a long time, I reinstalled PPSSPP and LCS PSP and encountered this annoying glitch. LCS main characters looked like they had Parkinson's disease in cutscenes.

ReeceYoung2001
23 hours ago, NeverLate said:

No. This has never happened before when I played with PPSSPP. After a long time, I reinstalled PPSSPP and LCS PSP and encountered this annoying glitch. LCS main characters looked like they had Parkinson's disease in cutscenes.

Pretty sure this happens in GTA3, VCS and LCS.

NeverLate
15 hours ago, ReeceYoung2001 said:

Pretty sure this happens in GTA3, VCS and LCS.

Maybe it could be a bit like that. But there was no such error in LCS PPSSPP before. Characters shake disturbingly during cutscenes. No matter how many versions I changed, I couldn't solve this. I did not see such a problem in VCS PPSSPP, but there is in LCS. There must be a setting for this, but I couldn't find it.

• 2 weeks later...
NeverLate

I didn't want to repeat this topic and make a lot of messages, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. I would like to reiterate once again, in case anyone could not see it.

• 1 month later...
ChimpWithAHandgun
On 2/14/2024 at 9:36 PM, NeverLate said:

I didn't want to repeat this topic and make a lot of messages, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem. I would like to reiterate once again, in case anyone could not see it.

Can you record it?

NeverLate
23 hours ago, ChimpWithAHandgun said:

Can you record it?

I can't record, but I found a gameplay video with the same issue. As soon as Toni gets off the bus, you'll see that his feet are shaking.

Likewise, the models shake a little while talking to Salvatore.