Jimmy De Santa talk with Niko Bellic

Adhara

I was progressing in GTA V to finish it 100% and I meet in the house of Michael, Jimmy who is chatting with Niko Bellic of GTA IV! Strange, isn’t it? 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Xinen

• 4 weeks later...

I think this has been mentioned before, but this is actually the first time I've seen screenshots of it.

And considering that Mallorie is on there, I think it's safe to assume that the GTA4 ending where Kate dies in the canon ending ..... which feels right, honestly. But then again, Niko having a love interest never felt right to me.

That said, it's just Mallorie Bardas, not Bardas-Bellic, so I wonder if she and Roman got a divorce at some point.

universetwisters
29 minutes ago, SM-W said:

That said, it's just Mallorie Bardas, not Bardas-Bellic, so I wonder if she and Roman got a divorce at some point.

Maybe Roman took her last name

• Bruh 1
  • WTF?! 1
  • KEKW 1

sTgL5iS.png

14 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Maybe Roman took her last name

Well, it says Roman Bellic on the Life Invader page, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm sure it can be chalked up as Rockstar just throwing it in there without much thought for a "cheeky easter egg", but I think it honestly does open up a lot of implications.

Indeed, it's an easter egg which coincidently confirms Kate's death as cannon.

I've always hated how Rockstar has multiple endings yet does something which confirms one as the cannon ending. It's like why even have multiple endings then?

With a signature like this, who needs friends?

If anything this is just an easter egg, doesn't mean it's canon. The screen is static and never changes. I don't think that, canonically, Jimmy just watches Niko's profile all day, without ever refreshing or scrolling.

billiejoearmstrong8

It doesn't confirm anything because we don't see Roman post. People often wish dead relatives a happy birthday on FB. Also women don't always change their last name when getting married. And yeah it's just an easter egg anyway.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

Thats a pretty cool Easter Egg ngl

• 2 months later...
Adhara
On 2/19/2024 at 3:22 AM, SM-W said:

I think this has been mentioned before, but this is actually the first time I've seen screenshots of it.

And considering that Mallorie is on there, I think it's safe to assume that the GTA4 ending where Kate dies in the canon ending ..... which feels right, honestly. But then again, Niko having a love interest never felt right to me.

I hadn't noticed this list of Niko Bellic's friends.  Indeed, Mallorie still has her maiden name.  Strange?!  Either she made the decision to divorce Roman as you say, or she simply wanted to keep her last name

Adhara
On 2/19/2024 at 5:26 AM, Yinepi said:

Indeed, it's an easter egg which coincidently confirms Kate's death as cannon.

I've always hated how Rockstar has multiple endings yet does something which confirms one as the cannon ending. It's like why even have multiple endings then?

I also didn't like that we were offered the choice of killing Dimitri Rascalov or letting him live, because even if we let him live, he will still try to take us down... So what's the point?  I also didn't like that Kate was killed by Pegorino... I always wondered what would happen if Niko married Kate?  A half-Serbian-Irish child?

Lemoyne outlaw

lifeinvader was not invented yet in gta 4s year. so i feel like that means that roman had to have created his own account sometime after 2008. unless niko and mallorie created a memorial account? but that seems like a waste of time since nobody would be using it.

San An Strangler

He has a fetish for Serbian men and spends a-many hours stalking them online. In all seriousness it's just an Easter egg. Wouldn't read too much into it.