Jump to content

Jimmy De Santa talk with Niko Bellic


Adhara

Recommended Posts

I was progressing in GTA V to finish it 100% and I meet in the house of Michael, Jimmy who is chatting with Niko Bellic of GTA IV! Strange, isn’t it? 🤔

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Xinen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I think this has been mentioned before, but this is actually the first time I've seen screenshots of it.

And considering that Mallorie is on there, I think it's safe to assume that the GTA4 ending where Kate dies in the canon ending ..... which feels right, honestly. But then again, Niko having a love interest never felt right to me.

 

That said, it's just Mallorie Bardas, not Bardas-Bellic, so I wonder if she and Roman got a divorce at some point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

universetwisters
29 minutes ago, SM-W said:

That said, it's just Mallorie Bardas, not Bardas-Bellic, so I wonder if she and Roman got a divorce at some point.

 

Maybe Roman took her last name

  • Bruh 1
  • WTF?! 1
  • KEKW 1

sTgL5iS.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, universetwisters said:

Maybe Roman took her last name

Well, it says Roman Bellic on the Life Invader page, so I'm not sure what's going on.

I'm sure it can be chalked up as Rockstar just throwing it in there without much thought for a "cheeky easter egg", but I think it honestly does open up a lot of implications.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Indeed, it's an easter egg which coincidently confirms Kate's death as cannon.

I've always hated how Rockstar has multiple endings yet does something which confirms one as the cannon ending. It's like why even have multiple endings then?

With a signature like this, who needs friends?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anything this is just an easter egg, doesn't mean it's canon. The screen is static and never changes. I don't think that, canonically, Jimmy just watches Niko's profile all day, without ever refreshing or scrolling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

billiejoearmstrong8

It doesn't confirm anything because we don't see Roman post. People often wish dead relatives a happy birthday on FB. Also women don't always change their last name when getting married. And yeah it's just an easter egg anyway.

Edited by billiejoearmstrong8
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Thats a pretty cool Easter Egg ngl

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
Adhara
On 2/19/2024 at 3:22 AM, SM-W said:

I think this has been mentioned before, but this is actually the first time I've seen screenshots of it.

And considering that Mallorie is on there, I think it's safe to assume that the GTA4 ending where Kate dies in the canon ending ..... which feels right, honestly. But then again, Niko having a love interest never felt right to me.

 

That said, it's just Mallorie Bardas, not Bardas-Bellic, so I wonder if she and Roman got a divorce at some point.

I hadn't noticed this list of Niko Bellic's friends.  Indeed, Mallorie still has her maiden name.  Strange?!  Either she made the decision to divorce Roman as you say, or she simply wanted to keep her last name

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adhara
On 2/19/2024 at 5:26 AM, Yinepi said:

Indeed, it's an easter egg which coincidently confirms Kate's death as cannon.

I've always hated how Rockstar has multiple endings yet does something which confirms one as the cannon ending. It's like why even have multiple endings then?

I also didn't like that we were offered the choice of killing Dimitri Rascalov or letting him live, because even if we let him live, he will still try to take us down... So what's the point?  I also didn't like that Kate was killed by Pegorino... I always wondered what would happen if Niko married Kate?  A half-Serbian-Irish child?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lemoyne outlaw

lifeinvader was not invented yet in gta 4s year. so i feel like that means that roman had to have created his own account sometime after 2008. unless niko and mallorie created a memorial account? but that seems like a waste of time since nobody would be using it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

San An Strangler

He has a fetish for Serbian men and spends a-many hours stalking them online. In all seriousness it's just an Easter egg. Wouldn't read too much into it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.