no mission available, no phone call

rafliher

I played GTA SA on Windows 11 and stuck after just bussiness mission with big smoke. No phone call, no mission legend shown in the map. What should i do? this is my save file https://gtasnp.com/fQeF3j

@rafliher normally you should've receieved phonecalls from Cesar and Tenpenny but it seems you've somehow changed the city unlock values/checks (integer stat 181)by some really bad written Cleo Script..i'll just try to revert this change to normal by writing and applying a really simple script so "maybe" we will get phonecalls again.. 

Edited by ArmanCan

@rafliher Unfortunately i was right couple of times.. 🙁

spacer.png

It is possible to unlock safehouses, stores and even side missions WITHOUT changing integer stat but you CAN NOT get all 6 girlfriends at the beginning.. especially Helena..

spacer.png

I've checked your savefile with my editor and i've already guessed that the integer stat 181 has been changed to 4 with a script or modified main.scm.. Commanding game to reduce the number to zero (by a cleo script) and manually launching the missions couldn't help me.

Talking about your phonecalls.. Integer Stat 181 must be 0 at the beginning of the game so you can receive the important phonecalls healthy.. you can also checkout this website and the screenshot below..

https://kb.speeddemosarchive.com/Grand_Theft_Auto:_San_Andreas/Game_Mechanics_and_Glitches/Phonecalls

spacer.png

As a result your savefile cannot be fixed with tools.. you should consult @OrionSR for different savefile fix approaches.. maybe he can fix your file.. Oh by the way.. you should also list all of your mods to here so maybe i can check which one is problematic and contact with the author if i can 🙂

Edited by ArmanCan

Try this fix script:

CallFix2.cs

Type "CALLFIX" like you would a cheat code to execute the fix.

• Like 2