LeBruskii's Car Sketches

LeBruskii

LeBruskii

Hi! Welcome to my topic! Here, I will be posting mockup pictures of cars I would like to be added into GTA Online. I'll most likely be posting here very occasionally.

I have weird taste in cars, so expect the unexpected. But most importantly, enjoy!

Edited by LeBruskii

LeBruskii

First post, let's gooo!

I don't know if you guys agree, but I think we need more compact cars!

I created a mockup image of what I want to be included in the game whilst avoiding copyright; a facelifted Nissan Micra (K13).

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Yes, it's lame. Yes, it's underpowered. Yes, it's not even sold in the U.S., but it is absolutely my dream car.

Spoiler

spacer.png

I even thought up a Southern San Andreas Super Autos description for it.

"What does the Molecula offer to the U.S. market that other cars don't? Absolutely nothing. However, teens in Canada love this cheap car, it (briefly) took over the streets of Mexico, has a tuner cult following in Thailand, and hip, trendy Indonesian teenage girls adore it. So, if you ever wanted to be mister-slash-miss Worldwide and project the fact that you're not an old, uncultured swine, now's your chance."

The car itself is based on the Nissan Micra K13, called the "March" in some markets. Design cues are taken from the Nissan Note Versa (headlights, taillights, and weird door curve), the Mitsubishi Mirage (front bumper), Chevrolet Spark (rear bumper), Honda Brio RS (rear license plate holder), Toyota Agya/Daihatsu Ayla (d-pillar).

Edited by LeBruskii
  • Like 1

LeBruskii

I'm not sure I posted this in the correct topic. Could I ask for some help from a moderator to point me in the right direction?

Edit: Thank you, moderators!

Edited by LeBruskii

angeeell 301
13 hours ago, LeBruskii said:

First post, let's gooo!

I don't know if you guys agree, but I think we need more compact cars!

I created a mockup image of what I want to be included in the game whilst avoiding copyright; a facelifted Nissan Micra (K13).

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Yes, it's lame. Yes, it's underpowered. Yes, it's not even sold in the U.S., but it is absolutely my dream car.

Hide contents

spacer.png

I even thought up a Southern San Andreas Super Autos description for it.

"What does the Molecula offer to the U.S. market that other cars don't? Absolutely nothing. However, teens in Canada love this cheap car, it (briefly) took over the streets of Mexico, has a tuner cult following in Thailand, and hip, trendy Indonesian teenage girls adore it. So, if you ever wanted to be mister-slash-miss Worldwide and project the fact that you're not an old, uncultured swine, now's your chance."

The car itself is based on the Nissan Micra K13, called the "March" in some markets. Design cues are taken from the Nissan Note Versa (headlights, taillights, and weird door curve), the Mitsubishi Mirage (front bumper), Chevrolet Spark (rear bumper), Honda Brio RS (rear license plate holder), Toyota Agya/Daihatsu Ayla (d-pillar).

This is a pretty looking car adaptation to the GTA Style. I really like it. You can see the inspiration on SilenSouls's sketches. Can't wait for you to get more sketches done, hope you dont pick on cars i plan to do tho lol

Edited by angeeell 301

LeBruskii
7 hours ago, angeeell 301 said:

This is a pretty looking car adaptation to the GTA Style. I really like it. You can see the inspiration on SilenSouls's sketches. Can't wait for you to get more sketches done, hope you dont pick on cars i plan to do tho lol

Exactly the person I've taken inspiration from! I've also recently seen your page. Awesome work!

Edited by LeBruskii