Demonstraqui

Yo all,

I recently built my very first pc

(specs:

rtx 4060ti

ryzen 7 5700g

16gb ram

2tb ssd)

even with these specs for some reason I barely get 100fps, yes I tried turning off integrated graphics, putting the game on my dedicated gpu from windows settings, tried turning down the resolution. Downloading latest updates, latest graphics drivers from nvidea, etc etc

any ideas why this occurs?

and if u have any solutions (that doesnt require me to download something preferably) please tell me

https://ibb.co/Y8vPc57

Edited by Demonstraqui
picture

• Solution
2 hours ago, Demonstraqui said:

Yo all,

I recently built my very first pc

(specs:

rtx 4060ti

ryzen 7 5700g

16gb ram

2tb ssd)

even with these specs for some reason I barely get 100fps, yes I tried turning off integrated graphics, putting the game on my dedicated gpu from windows settings, tried turning down the resolution. Downloading latest updates, latest graphics drivers from nvidea, etc etc

any ideas why this occurs?

and if u have any solutions (that doesnt require me to download something preferably) please tell me

Completely unmodded? As far as I know there really isn't any other way. These old games, (20 years old by now) just don't do that, also for other older games if you have tried. They also "break" above even 30-60 fps, and they don't exactly go above 100 fps without some sort of script or whatever.

I have a somewhat good newer PC too, playing recent games at least 100-200 fps but I play all versions of the old GTAs (frame limiter off) at 60fps only even with the scripts things like silentpatch/limit adjuster/widescreen fix do help. In the ini files you can change it to more fps (I don't remember which limit adjuster it was) but again if you search up you can find that there's problems at higher fps, it's not recommended.

Older games in general weren't made with higher fps. If you try ones before 2008 you will see that they cannot go above it. (except some that got updated a lot, like let's say Half-Life 2). Another example is many are capped at 60, like even Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag was and that's from 2013.

Edited by 44Orca

Β 2dQaqi9.pngΒ purple-diamond-gem.gif

Demonstraqui

Ah aight, yeah it isnt completely unmodded but I dont want the mods I use to change the physics of the game (for ex silent patch screws up replays making them 2x speed or just not work at all)

Thanks for replying though