Every San Andreas version stopped working after Windows update

Polyvalord

Polyvalord

So it's been a couple of days since every San Andreas is not working anymore.

What happens:

Started happening since last Windows update (Windows 11 legit).

No error message, no crashlogs even when trying to use mods that have logs (fastman92, modloader or CLEO logs).

It happens to every version of SA. The speedrun versions (us 1.0 & hoodlum no-cd), Steam version (the one I bought) and modded versions (CLEO, Silent patch or The Challenge).

Happens the exact same way for all of them, either when I get in any vehicle or move too far from the spawn point.

If someone knows what's up help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

HAMSTER_98
On 1/5/2024 at 12:17 AM, Polyvalord said:

So it's been a couple of days since every San Andreas is not working anymore.

What happens:

Started happening since last Windows update (Windows 11 legit).

No error message, no crashlogs even when trying to use mods that have logs (fastman92, modloader or CLEO logs).

It happens to every version of SA. The speedrun versions (us 1.0 & hoodlum no-cd), Steam version (the one I bought) and modded versions (CLEO, Silent patch or The Challenge).

Happens the exact same way for all of them, either when I get in any vehicle or move too far from the spawn point.

If someone knows what's up help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You just have a 32-bit system and don’t have administrator rights. Try moving it to another folder