GTA LCS Mobile port is actually pretty decent

Stardust101

I got GTA LCS on my Android smartphone last week. I played all the story missions and some side missions, and I'd say that it is pretty decent. The graphics are nice, the controls are good and I have a lot of fun playing it.

I'd say this port is at least a 7/10.

Currently going through it and I completely agree. Some textures are a bit off but the game as a whole looks surprisingly sharp, 60fps is great too! My only real complaint is the sound compression, but I guess it's expected considering it's a mobile port

• Like 1

Pretty great artstyle despite being way different than psp version. Though as usual, they couldn't port an old game without messing up the character models. Characters look insanely bright and look as if they are made of some weird oversaturated but still colorless plastic. Shadows are  good which is about the only thing it has over the psp version(running at high resolutions through ppsspp looks superior).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
mcdonnelldouglas

They have probably fixed it(I refunded the game), but I found issues with the textures, sometimes PSP textures would show up, occasionally I would get thrown in the air a bit. Also I have noticed differences in a few of the cutscenes. 

• 1 month later...
FunnyGA1ex

The game looks like Roblox, people!

Lay off that stuff! Lolz

How the hell do I do a wheelie with mobile controls?? It’s like, not possible in any mobile gta’s. Isn’t Rockstar suppose to be like, world class game developers or somethin? Well, that’s funny, cause these ports SUCK! Hahaha

y’all bend over too easy for these nit wit has-beens lolz.

Oh,

one more thing, if you EVER bought a shark card, kindly walk the plank. God help the gaming industry …

Edited by FunnyGA1ex
Yolo
  • Bruh 1

Clipper95
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, FunnyGA1ex said:

How the hell do I do a wheelie with mobile controls?? It’s like, not possible in any mobile gta’s.

In San Andreas at least it literally tells you at the start of the game, maybe pay more attention instead of saying it's not possible? the games have several controls, if you choose the buttons, you simple move your finger up/down while on the throttle

Edited by Clipper95

stef_92

It has it's own set of problems but I agree - overall it's a surprisingly good port and better implemented than the Grove Street Games ports. It's definitely my favourite port of the mobile games (not counting the new definitive edition because I've never tried it).

There are two problems that really drive me insane and need to be mentioned:

- the save files are not stored in the publicly accessible storage (sdcard/Android/....) so if you want to backup or transfer local save files you can only do it with rooted devices

- no frame limiter option