Space Marines/Saber Interactive

Failed Again

I know there's interest here so a Topic:

footage 3 months old.

Edited by Failed Again

Got a pretty sizable late delay but I'm hoping that's cause they realised they had a potential hit on their hands and got a bit more time to polish it up.

As I've said in other threads, the W40K universe is one I've been getting into lately so I am really down for bigger budget games set in that world. Not sure I'll be day 1-ing a linear story shooter, that might depend on reviews, but it's definitely looking like something I wanna pick up and play at some point.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I'm still genuinely looking forward to this one. Also very nice to see that they've got some PvP up there as well:

• Like 1

It looks really good in every area so far, I'm waiting for the "...but", like will it run like sh*t or will it just be a mess or something? Hope not, a game like this being great and doing well would be an amazing thing for the industry right now. It's a proper classic package.

IIRC, there were some concerns previously brought up about performance before it got delayed, but after two years of cooking, you'd think it'd be good to go.

I think you even brought it up a while ago about the delay and the realisation of what exactly Saber has on their hands, they don't want to f*ck this one up, lol.

Yea rings a bell. It's got the potential to be a real sleeper hit if they play their cards right.

That said I do have a sneaky suspicion that the end of the year is about to pack up pretty quickly with games so it could struggle for attention, we'll have to see. 

• 5 weeks later...

No wonder the swarms looked impressive. It's on the same engine as WWZ, which is literally called the Swarm Engine lol:

Makes sense, that game runs alright too IIRC.

I do absolutely adore the art in this game and the W40K universe, those giant cathedral-like ships are amazing.

Wonder when we see a third person action adventure / RPG set in the universe happen, feels like a matter of time now what with all the hype round W40K and the acclaim it's getting. Rogue Trader proved there's room and interest in an RPG I think too.

Adam Jensen

This looks absolutely badass. It's one of my most anticipated titles of 2024. I'm not a big 40k fan, either. I just love a good game.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.