GTA VI: Manni L. Perez as Lucia.

RebelScumLeia

Just now, lngtrw said:

Lucia barely talks in the leaked clips. The only clip I saw her talk in was the diner robbery, and there she sounds exactly like the girl we just found.

You are probably right. I haven't seen the diner leak in a while now.  

2 minutes ago, Obito Uchiha said:

No 2021-2022

Huh. Thought it was '19. My bad. 

3 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

Leaks featured builds from as early as 2019, yes. But as late as 2022, too. 

I can’t remember how old the build was that featured Jason’s voice lines though. We need to look into that. 

That's kinda what I remember it being. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

I could be wrong, Lucia in the leak sounds different too to me from what I remember. 

The leaks are from a build from 2019, right?

Its possible they used temp actors to play Lucia and Jason to build a vertical slice of the game to show to upper management at Rockstar before they went forward with the idea, and cast Lucia and Jason, properly.  

Red Dead 2 came out late 2018, this build is from 2019. Not too farfetched considering the fact that the game (at the moment) is not coming until 2025.

The dates and times in the titles of the leaked videos are actually the dates and times the videos were recorded on Microsoft's Game Bar so the Hanks Waffles clip was recorded on the 12th of July, 2021. (Americas 2021-07-12 12-19-51.ia.mp4) - of course there could be a chance they were testing on an earlier build but I really doubt it'd go back as far as 2019.

Edited by UberGoober
  • Like 2

daltontigerboy

2021 too late to be using a placeholder actor?

Gotta be, right?

Unless those placeholder actor lines were recorded well before that, and were simply still being used for testing the game - Even if the real Jason actor had already come in and recorded lines for the game at that point.

Again I could totally be making something out of nothing with this “placeholder actor in the leaks” concept. Maybe the guy from the leaks and the guy in Trailer 1 are in fact the same guy. But the tone is so different it’s hard to tell.

Edited by daltontigerboy

1 minute ago, daltontigerboy said:

2021 too late to be using a placeholder actor?

Gotta be, right?

Not too late for some of the lines not to be recorded I guess

6 hours ago, 44Orca said:

"LegacyKillaHD previously claimed to know who Jasons actor is " Didn't mean to the one who found the actress, just forgot to quote if it's that.

Was reply to that part right above my reply.

or I misread something again idk..it's 5AM too:kekw:

He came around here when RDR2 was a few months away and tried to wave his dick around.

He didn't last very long.

So considering we’re 90% sure shes Lucia, is anyone gonna talk about how the VA of Luis follows her? 
i mean if we think about it most of the TBOGT cast was featured in GTAV/GTAO except Luis, could we see him in VI? I believe its a strong possibility. :conspiracy:

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

So considering we’re 90% sure shes Lucia, is anyone gonna talk about how the VA of Luis follows her? 
i mean if we think about it most of the TBOGT cast was featured in GTAV/GTAO except Luis, could we see him in VI? I believe its a strong possibility. :conspiracy:

I always had a feeling we might see him in VI. Considering he is Dominican, he could really fit in with the Miami life. Plus we don’t really know what happened to him post TBoGT. There is a strong possibility that he makes a return alongside that Jerry guy from IV

Edited by lngtrw

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Saving the best for last :conspiracy:

daltontigerboy
21 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

I always had a feeling we might see him in VI. Considering he is Dominican, he could really fit in with the Miami life. Plus we don’t really know what happened to him post TBoGT. There is a strong possibility that he makes a return alongside that Jerry guy from IV

That’s pretty hype to think about.

Man it sucks that Michael Hollick and Rockstar’s relationship soured. Seeing him pop up in GTAVI would be uncontrollable levels of hype.

Seeing a 50 year old Niko who “made it” and is doing well for himself living out his retirement with his shirt unbuttoned in Vice City would be a dream come true for us fans. 

At the same time, I can appreciate leaving his fate up to our imagination, and not tainting our lasting memories of him with anything new. There is something “beautiful” about leaving the memory of something/someone in a certain time & place forever.

Edited by daltontigerboy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, UberGoober said:

Obviously can't be posted here but you'd have more luck comparing voice actors to the leaked clips of Jason instead of the trailer, specifically the Hanks Waffles robbery (Americas 2021-07-12 12-19-51.ia.mp4), Jack of Hearts strip club (Americas 2022-08-03 10-05-49) and the motel clip (Americas_1 2021-12-14 19-52-44), I think they're the only clips you can hear him speaking properly.

If they're not placeholders of course you could argue there's more to work off on the Hanks Waffles clips for Jason than the entire GTA 6 trailer for Lucia, there's a lot of voice lines and different tones in there.

Also the trailer voice is not what his actual voice would sound like considering lucia is literally sitting on him and his voice is really deep cuz of it too lol :kekw:.

Edited by jonnhy_xv

Reddy_Dufresne
47 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

Man it sucks that Michael Hollick and Rockstar’s relationship soured. Seeing him pop up in GTAVI would be uncontrollable levels of hype.

Seeing a 50 year old Niko who “made it” and is doing well for himself living out his retirement with his shirt unbuttoned in Vice City would be a dream come true for us fans. 

michael hollick and R* are cool, actually. The beef was with his union that just f‘ed him over on the contract (APPARENTLY)…

so yeah it totally isn‘t unrealistic to expect a Niko and Roman cameo. Honestly, just seeing them on TV or in a ingame TikTok would be a huge fan service. Sometimes less is more. 

but hey, R* has grown to love GTA Online as a reunion tour for former characters. So maybe there.

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

considering we’re 90% sure shes Lucia, is anyone gonna talk about how the VA of Luis follows her? 

THAT ON THE OTHER HAND!!! I‘ve always been saying, there just is no way we have ZERO information on Luis Lopez post 2009. 

man‘s dominican. Man‘s a successful nightclub owner. WE ARE GOING TO VICE CITY… i guess you see what I‘m trying to imply. This mf is 100% gonna be in VI

Edited by Reddy_Dufresne

5 minutes ago, Reddy_Dufresne said:

michael hollick and R* are cool, actually. The beef was with his union that just f‘ed him over on the contract (APPARENTLY)…

so yeah it totally isn‘t unrealistic to expect a Niko and Roman cameo. Honestly, just seeing them on TV or in a ingame TikTok would be a huge fan service. Sometimes less is more. 

but hey, R* has grown to love GTA Online as a reunion tour for former characters. So maybe there.

THAT ON THE OTHER HAND!!! I‘ve always been saying, there just is no way we have ZERO information in Luis Lopez post 2009. 

man‘s dominican. Man‘s a successful nightclub owner. WE ARE GOING TO VICE CITY… i guess you see what I‘m trying to imply. This mf is 100% gonna be in VI

I still stand by the fact that Lucia is his daughter :shillkek: (i am delusional)

Edited by lngtrw

daltontigerboy
15 minutes ago, sepulenie said:

Damn, how many actors got into Rockstar games through Law and Order?

Seems like damn near all protagonists have since IV. Only exceptions seem to be Rob Wiethoff and Shawn Fonteno, but Rockstar had already used Shawn in San Andreas so he was a known quantity they brought back for V.

I made a joke earlier in the thread that Dan Houser must have watched a ton of Law & Order late at night over the years, and that’s how they keep finding these hidden gem actors. Wouldn’t be shocked if that ain’t too far off from the truth!

Edited by daltontigerboy

slimeball supreme
15 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

Damn, how many actors got into Rockstar games through Law and Order?

its not really that law and order is where they prefer to cast people from, or that theres some kind of intentionality behind picking people whove played bit parts on there. its just that its probably one of the bigger cable network shows that film in the new york area. so its a given that most working actors will probably make an appearance on it for any kind of role because they often need a load of bit parts and film like 100 episodes on a yearly season schedule

rockstar do open casting calls for all of their major roles under codenames so people going into it only really know its mocap. which could mean anything. since they primarily cast actors (again) in the new york area with general television experience, almost never people who primarily work in video game or general VO work, its probably likely that anyone coming in has been on L&O or whatever equivalents on other channels

Edited by slimeball supreme
  • Like 4

Sge6QaD.png yURtluV.png

Has anybody been able to find anything about her age? Could be an indicator on how old Lucia is.

(I'm guessing mid-to-late 20s)

daltontigerboy
18 minutes ago, slimeball supreme said:

its not really that law and order is where they prefer to cast people from, or that theres some kind of intentionality behind picking people whove played bit parts on there. its just that its probably one of the bigger cable network shows that film in the new york area. so its a given that most working actors will probably make an appearance on it for any kind of role because they often need a load of bit parts and film like 100 episodes on a yearly season schedule

rockstar do open casting calls for all of their major roles under codenames so people going into it only really know its mocap. which could mean anything. since they primarily cast actors (again) in the new york area with general television experience, almost never people who primarily work in video game or general VO work, its probably likely that anyone coming in has been on L&O or whatever equivalents on other channels

Good insight. Seems pretty possible it’s as simple as being a New York proximity thing as you described.

And yeah, Law & Order being shot in NY, plus it being a show that generally casts relatively unknown actors trying to get their foot in the door for an episode, it all kinda makes sense that those coincidences could line up.

Edited by daltontigerboy

10 minutes ago, VercettiGuy said:

Has anybody been able to find anything about her age? Could be an indicator on how old Lucia is.

(I'm guessing mid-to-late 20s)

The backstage profile of hers says age rage 16-27 but I don’t how old that profile is? I don’t even know if that profile is authentic.

Edited by lngtrw

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Food for thought

As far as I know it could be a lucky guess but I believe this was the first time Luis was mentioned in any GTA6 leak/fanfiction whatever you wanna call it:

>Luis Lopez from The Ballad of Gay Tony is set to return. Don't really want to give away in what capacity, but it won't be anything too major.

Source: https://arch.b4k.co/v/thread/659670802

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

ArthurZussman

A little late to the party, but after listening to the interview, it's very likely her. Congratulations to the person who found it.

2 hours ago, daltontigerboy said:

That’s pretty hype to think about.

At the same time, I can appreciate leaving his fate up to our imagination, and not tainting our lasting memories of him with anything new. There is something “beautiful” about leaving the memory of something/someone in a certain time & place forever.

That was a long time ago now, they could have made amends. Also even if they havnt, Niko could still make a brief appearance but maybe just without dialogue.

Wishfully thinking probably but I hope Niko could return as some sort of boss that you get missions from. 

59 minutes ago, NewCrossGate said:

That was a long time ago now, they could have made amends. Also even if they havnt, Niko could still make a brief appearance but maybe just without dialogue.

Wishfully thinking probably but I hope Niko could return as some sort of boss that you get missions from. 

why would Niko still be involved in a life of crime after the events of GTA IV?

Just now, DUNK512 said:

why would Niko still be involved in a life of crime after the events of GTA IV?

When you’re as deep in the game as Niko was, you can’t just leave. 

Just now, NewCrossGate said:

When you’re as deep in the game as Niko was, you can’t just leave. 

bro, thats so deep.

you should take up screenwriting.

Johnny Blackbird
3 hours ago, VercettiGuy said:

Has anybody been able to find anything about her age?

She said she was 29 in an interview from last year.

• Like 1

Mister_Misery
7 minutes ago, Johnny Blackbird said:

She said she was 29 in an interview from last year.

Do you know which interview? Do you have a timestamp as well?

2 hours ago, Johnny Blackbird said:

57:35

The more I watch her body ( :D ), the more convinced I am she is actually her. Look at her shoulders and chest, she looks a lot like Lucia.