GTA VI: Manni L. Perez as Lucia.

RebelScumLeia

Just now, lngtrw said:

Looking for Jason’s VA is like looking for a needle in a haystack 

I didn't think we'd find Lucia so soon, but we did. 

Just now, lngtrw said:

looking for a generic white guy in an industry filled with them.

daltontigerboy
1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Mainly because we just have so little to go on.

If we had a decent bit of dialogue it wouldn’t be that bad

1 minute ago, daltontigerboy said:

Mainly because we just have so little to go on.

If we had a decent bit of dialogue it wouldn’t be that bad

I spent the entire night on Backstage looking for guys that fit what we know about Jason thus far. He wasn't the only one to stick out, a few others did--I could send you via DM (I won't put it on here publicly). He was the only one to lack a public following, and doesn't seem to have a IG. 

Obviously can't be posted here but you'd have more luck comparing voice actors to the leaked clips of Jason instead of the trailer, specifically the Hanks Waffles robbery (Americas 2021-07-12 12-19-51.ia.mp4), Jack of Hearts strip club (Americas 2022-08-03 10-05-49) and the motel clip (Americas_1 2021-12-14 19-52-44), I think they're the only clips you can hear him speaking properly.

If they're not placeholders of course you could argue there's more to work off on the Hanks Waffles clips for Jason than the entire GTA 6 trailer for Lucia, there's a lot of voice lines and different tones in there.

Edited by UberGoober

daltontigerboy
1 minute ago, DUNK512 said:

looking for a generic white guy in an industry filled with them.

Anyone can be “generic” if the writing sucks or they’re bad at acting.

4 minutes ago, UberGoober said:

Obviously can't be posted here but you'd have more luck comparing voice actors to the leaked clips of Jason instead of the trailer, specifically the Hanks Waffles robbery (Americas 2021-07-12 12-19-51.ia.mp4), Jack of Hearts strip club (Americas 2022-08-03 10-05-49) and the motel clip (Americas_1 2021-12-14 19-52-44), I think they're the only clips you can hear him speaking properly.

I wouldn't of posted it if I wasn't on to something here.

If it breaks TOS, I'll remove it, or a mod well if I'm offline.

Edit: People were posting random stuff about Jason, before Ana (and the other actress, name is slipping me for a moment.) were posted on here

Edited by NikoLC08

Anyone can be “generic” if the writing sucks or they’re bad at acting.

I meant the acting industry, its filled with generic white guys.

1 minute ago, DUNK512 said:

I meant the acting industry, its filled with generic white guys.

I live in the city, I work in a related industry. It doesn't make me a know-it-all, but respectfully, I tend to know a bit more than most on here.

See my previous posts.

30 minutes ago, ElVicioMan said:

I'm 100% sure they are not following each other on social media, because that's how people found out about Roger Clark and a bunch of other actors in RDR2. They know people will look in every corner, so they're being very cautious I imagine.

Bingo. I think Rockstar's PR team learned from that.

• Like 2

daltontigerboy
1 minute ago, NikoLC08 said:

I live in the city, I work in a related industry. It doesn't make me a know-it-all, but respectfully, I tend to know a bit more than most on here.

See my previous posts.

The thing is…if that gentleman you posted about is in fact Jason

What would be the next steps here? We don’t have enough dialogue to match things up at this point. And obviously we aren’t going to pester him about it.

Confirming the identity of Jason is going to be tough until we have more quantity of dialogue, which likely won’t happen until Trailer 2.

I have a feeling we’re gonna be sitting here playing the waiting game until we get more to go off.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UberGoober said:

If they're not placeholders of course you could argue there's more to work off on the Hanks Waffles clips for Jason than the entire GTA 6 trailer for Lucia, there's a lot of voice lines and different tones in there.

Yeah, I did by the way. 

I had it downloaded,  at one point , on my computer. And I tried to look it up on YouTube prior to posting this.

If someone can DM me a YouTube link, I wouldn't mind throwing together something in my video editing software. 

Just now, daltontigerboy said:

What would be the next steps here? We don’t have enough dialogue to match things up at this point. And obviously we aren’t going to pester him about it.

Confirming the identity of Jason is going to be tough until we have more quantity of dialogue, which likely won’t happen until Trailer 2.

I have a feeling we’re gonna be sitting here playing the waiting game until we get more to go off.

Yes, its a wait and see. But I don't see the harm in posting it. I'm not saying to use it as gospel.

2 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

We could look at things such as facial structure which is what I did. Or tone of voice, the way he's delivering the lines. You build a theory off of that.

I'm not saying we need to confirm and spread it all over social media.    

• Like 2

daltontigerboy
16 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

Yes, its a wait and see. But I don't see the harm in posting it. I'm not saying to use it as gospel.

Oh yeah for sure, no harm at all. The investigation goes on, to be sure.

I was more asking the question rhetorically.

With Manni/Lucia, we found a woman who essentially left a trail of breadcrumbs that made it obvious it was her. The thing is, we didn’t discover the breadcrumbs until yesterday, all at once lol. Plus she has a very distinct voice that is easy to match up.

With Jason it will just be much tougher until down the road. But I’m glad you’re already contributing to finding him!

Edited by daltontigerboy

9 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

Yeah, I did by the way. 

I had it downloaded,  at one point , on my computer. And I tried to look it up on YouTube prior to posting this.

If someone can DM me a YouTube link, I wouldn't mind throwing together something in my video editing software. 

We could look at things such as facial structure which is what I did. Or tone of voice, the way he's delivering the lines. You build a theory off of that.

I'm not saying we need to confirm and spread it all over social media.    

The only reason we know this actress is Lucia is because she went on a podcast, they went on about GTA, and she played dumb.

She also mentioned motion capture. This isn't LA, its NYC, there isn't much mocap work out here, really only Rockstar--at least that's the major player here...

And technically, they are based on Long Island, which is not considered apart of the city.    

3 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

She gained quite a few followers overnight. 

She did, by weirdo obsessed people desperate for information once it hit cringe GTA 6 twitter pages, and YouTube.

Edited by NikoLC08

4 hours ago, Xilurm said:

This is spreading like wildfire. I hope she doesn't freak out, too much.

She archived all her posts on IG almost immediately, so safe to say she got a little freaked out.

18 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

I wouldn't of posted it if I wasn't on to something here.

If it breaks TOS, I'll remove it, or a mod well if I'm offline.

Edit: People were posting random stuff about Jason, before Ana (and the other actress, name is slipping me for a moment.) were posted on here

I'm saying in general I think people would have more luck comparing voice lines from suspected actors to the leaks instead of leaning on the single "trust" line we have from the trailer, it's very little to go off otherwise.

6 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

Oh yeah for sure, no harm at all. The investigation goes on, to be sure.

I was more asking the question rhetorically.

With Lucia, we found a woman who essentially left a trail of breadcrumbs that made it obvious it was her. Plus she has a very distinct voice that is easy to match up.

With Jason it will just be much tougher until down the road. But I’m glad you’re already contributing to finding him!

Yeah, I enjoy the challenge and discussion around it.

I wouldn't post it without real thought put into it, because I know these cringe GTA 6 twitter accounts, and clickbait YouTubers are poking around here desperate for engagement on their page.

Like I could've put the other two guys who sounded like Jason based off the leaks and trailer, but I didn't because they had huge followings on IG, and I know its not likely them, based off how Rockstar tends to do things casting wise.

2 minutes ago, UberGoober said:

I'm saying in general I think people would have more luck comparing voice lines from suspected actors to the leaks instead of leaning on the single "trust" line we have from the trailer, it's very little to go off otherwise.

Yes, that's what I was doing, and I wanted to make a comparison video, but I no longer have the leaked footage. If anyone has it, I'll gladly make that video. 

I have the week off work, plenty of free time for me.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RonDutch said:

She archived all her posts on IG almost immediately, so safe to say she got a little freaked out.

I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling Rockstar PR prepped her once the leaks happened, and again before the trailer.

Again, I don't know for sure, just speculating. 

The fact that she was talking about mocap on a podcast was a bad idea, I made it out instantly, because Rockstar is a big employer of SAG actors, and they are the only major player doing mocap in the NYC area.   

Decided to look around more on YouTube, and I found Jason's voice lines on YouTube. Going to download it now, and make the video after Christmas stuff is over.

daltontigerboy
5 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

Decided to look around more on YouTube, and I found Jason's voice lines on YouTube. Going to download it now, and make the video after Christmas stuff is over.

I know we only have 1 single solitary word in the trailer to go off

But what’s throwing me off is how much different his voice sounds when he says “Trust” in the trailer vs all the lines from the leaked footage. 

Is it possible they were still using placeholder lines from a placeholder actor at that point? Surely not right? He just sounds so different to me.

Edited by daltontigerboy
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

Hey Everyone,

I think I’ve found someone for Jason. His name is Gordon Tashjian.

He’s based in New York, had a guest spot on Law & Order in 2015, where he played an Officer. He’s had a few guest spots or small roles since 2018, the biggest being a Wolverine podcast series where he played three roles, and was in four episodes.

The interesting part to me is I haven’t been able to find an IG for the guy. He might have one, I might just have not been able to find it, but no IG for an actor seeking work is odd. He does have a Twitter which I’ve linked here: https://twitter.com/gordokomordo 

No activity since late August of 2022, a few weeks later, the GTA 6 leaks happened. That doesn’t mean he’s Jason, just an interesting coincidence. 

He has a very unique name, so if he had his last name on his Instagram, it would be easy to find.

His website still being up is the odd part to me though. 

My opinion is he has the look to play Jason to me, but interns of the voice, its hard to predict—he only says “Trust” in the trailer.

Backstage account: https://www.backstage.com/u/GordonTashjian/

Update forgot to add his IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3812966/?ref_=nm_mv_close

Demo reel on Vimeo: 

IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3812966/?ref_=tt_cl_t_2spacer.png

I've found some other people on Backstage. One's who sound very close to Jason, but they have too big of a following--like a few thousand on IG.

Also, the facial structure in the thumbnail to his demo reel seems similar to Bryan Zampella, who was rumored to play Jason. Maybe we were onto the wrong guy?  

I didn't hear Jason in his voice tbh 

daltontigerboy

Like…to me the guy from the leaks almost sounds like the guy who voiced Deacon St John in Days Gone

Jason’s “Trust” from trailer 1 doesn’t sound like that. Again though….it is one single word so not much to go off at all. 

Edited by daltontigerboy
  • Like 2

But what’s throwing me off is how much different his voice sounds when he says “Trust” in the trailer vs all the lines from the leaked footage. 

Is it possible they were still using placeholder lines from a placeholder actor at that point? Surely not right? He just sounds so different to me.

Could have been placeholders too, the diner robbery looked like an earlier clip which probably meant the voice lines weren’t fully recorded then. 

Just now, daltontigerboy said:

Like…to me the guy from the leaks almost sounds like the guy who voiced Deacon St John in Day Gone 

I actually joked about this before when the leaks first dropped and we was all looking through them, you're thinking of Sam Witwer though and he's a great actor but definitely not Jason. Don't get me twisted though, a Sam Witwer voiced GTA protag would be amazing.

He plays such a great asshole, I love him.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, daltontigerboy said:

But what’s throwing me off is how much different his voice sounds when he says “Trust” vs all the lines from the leaked footage. 

Is it possible they were still using placeholder lines from a placeholder actor at that point? Surely not right?

I could be wrong, Lucia in the leak sounds different to to me from what I remember. 

The leaks are from a build from 2019, right?

Its possible they used temp actors to play Lucia and Jason to build a vertical slice of the game to show to upper management at Rockstar before they went forward with the idea, and cast Lucia and Jason, properly.  

Red Dead 2 came out late 2018, this build is from 2019. Not too farfetched considering the fact that the game (at the moment) is not coming until 2025.

Edited by NikoLC08

2 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

No 2021-2022

daltontigerboy
3 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

I could be wrong, Lucia in the leak sounds different to to me from what I remember. 

Its possible they used temp actors to play Lucia and Jason to build a vertical slice of the game to show to upper management at Rockstar before they went forward with the idea, and cast Lucia and Jason, properly.  

Red Dead 2 came out late 2018, this build is from 2019. Not too farfetched considering the fact that the game (at the moment) is not coming until 2025.

Leaks featured builds from as early as 2019, yes. But as late as 2022, too. 

I can’t remember how old the build was that featured Jason’s voice lines though. We need to look into that. 

Edited by daltontigerboy

2 minutes ago, NikoLC08 said:

Lucia barely talks in the leaked clips. The only clip I saw her talk in was the diner robbery, and there she sounds exactly like the girl we just found.