GTA VI: Manni L. Perez as Lucia.

RebelScumLeia

Thomas Cavendish

wtf happened to this topic?

Actually it should be locked imo.
We already know everything we SHOULD know about her. We do not need more info, and I think, there is nothing more to discuss about her. The topic is going to nowhere but this.

30 minutes ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

wtf happened to this topic?

Actually it should be locked imo.
We already know everything we SHOULD know about her. We do not need more info, and I think, there is nothing more to discuss about her. The topic is going to nowhere but this.

Let's see if all of you keep the same energy and don't do the same thing with Jason's VA.

I already know one of you is going to rush here after finding him and repeat the cycle of harassment and prying into personal lives.

Unpopular opinion, these types of threads shouldn't exist anyway. Nothing wrong with finding out the actors on release day or near it when NDAs are cleared. That's actually how R* wants it to go. Lot of y'all played a part in the creep / obsessiveness but.... :sadkek:

Edited by rjmthe2nd
  • Like 3

Thomas Cavendish

I don't know who you are talking about, pal.
But it can't be me.

I can only take responsability of what I said and done. And I have done absolutely nothing but writing here.

I have no idea you adress me.

13 minutes ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

I don't know who you are talking about, pal.
But it can't be me.

I can only take responsability of what I said and done. And I have done absolutely nothing but writing here.

I have no idea you adress me.

I said *all of you* and *one of you*, throughout the post. It was directed at everyone.

Maybe mods shouldn't let these actor threads be visible to people that aren't signed in. That'd actually do a lot to prevent future cast information from getting out and if it does, we know someone that has an account did it. 

Edited by rjmthe2nd

On 12/30/2023 at 5:48 PM, Spider-Vice said:

I'm drawing the red line right now despite the fact that this has already been called out - any more posts that start digging too deep into her personal life, talk about or suggest messaging her, get overly concerned with her in a way that's creepy, or similar, will be removed and depending on the intrusion and how creepy it is you'll be banned (e.g. if people start posting gym pics of her again, you'll be banned, that's too far and f*cking creepy)

You can speculate about actors and their involvement in a video game without going full on creep-mode, and what's even more depressing is that I'm sure this is fuelled by Lucia being the first proper female protagonist in GTA. Some of you (overall, not just here on the forums) are sad, simply sad. And it's not even just on this forum, because here we call it out and can act upon it, but there's other places like social media where this behaviour can't be stopped as easily...

Boohoo my thread about exposing the identity of an actor went bad after we exposed the identity of an actor, who could have expected this. Watch as I shed a single tear

Well for starters it's not my thread, and secondly these threads have existed for years without these issues, the problem here is the behaviour of some members of the community in regards to talking about said actress. You included, apparently with the attitude you're showing...

Anyway this is indeed getting locked because people are just using this for arguing. A shame, but people don't seem to be capable of getting back on course, even if I agree that those crossing the line should be called out, and is what my pinned post is doing. The objective was to see if the arguing stopped, but it didn't, so...

Any actual info or speculation that does not involve all the BS that's happened in this thread can go in the general actors thread.

Congrats all the same to the OP for potentially finding her, but it's again a shame what this has become vs. the 2013 and 2018 threads about actors. Maybe down the line this can be revisited when we have more trailers, etc - an alternative would be deleting all the crap and reopening it like nothing happened, but in a way this should also be representative of the kinds of things we don't allow here - what "crossing the line" means.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away