GTA VI: Manni L. Perez as Lucia.

RebelScumLeia

11 minutes ago, RebelScumLeia said:
I'm new here. So, I apologize if I'm doing this the wrong way. I seriously think I'm onto something, so I want as many people to see it as possible. I specifically made this account to cross post my original discovery from Reddit which had been gaining some traction. I created a new thread because I wanted the discussion to remain central around Manni L. Perez.

I fully believe that Manni L. Perez is portraying Lucia in GTA VI. Without a doubt. A few years ago, she was in an episode of Law and Order SVU, alongside Roger Clark. As everyone knows, both Steven Ogg and Ned Luke have also previously appeared in Law and Order episodes.

spacer.png

If you listen to an interview she did with DJ Echo, she sounds uncannily similar to Lucia. In the beginning of the video, she also discusses signing an NDA for a big project

Good find, legend :realisticsteak:

RebelScumLeia
1 minute ago, lngtrw said:

Good find, legend :realisticsteak:

Watching 25 Seasons of Law and Order: SVU might've finally paid off! Who would've thunk!

RebelScumLeia

Here are my two original posts on Reddit about Manni in case anyone is interested. Perhaps this is a sign that I should take steps towards becoming an investigator of sorts... 😅

The voice is insanely similar to hers and she also resembles her, I think she might be the one.

5 hours ago, RebelScumLeia said:
I'm new here. So, I apologize if I'm doing this the wrong way. I seriously think I'm onto something, so I want as many people to see it as possible. I specifically made this account to cross post my original discovery from Reddit which had been gaining some traction. I created a new thread because I wanted the discussion to remain central around Manni L. Perez.

I fully believe that Manni L. Perez is portraying Lucia in GTA VI. Without a doubt. A few years ago, she was in an episode of Law and Order SVU, alongside Roger Clark. As everyone knows, both Steven Ogg and Ned Luke have also previously appeared in Law and Order episodes.

spacer.png

If you listen to an interview she did with DJ Echo, she sounds uncannily similar to Lucia. In the beginning of the video, she also discusses signing an NDA for a big project

nice

Reddy_Dufresne

Just leaving this comment to finally be in a future legendary thread :) and even on page 1 hehe hello to all the GTA 7 speculators in a few years. We found Lucia in less than a month ✌🏼good luck finding your VA 

12 minutes ago, Reddy_Dufresne said:

Just leaving this comment to finally be in a future legendary thread :) and even on page 1 hehe hello to all the GTA 7 speculators in a few years. We found Lucia in less than a month ✌🏼good luck finding your VA 

How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

daltontigerboy

She has nooooo idea how much her life is about to change

From a no-name actress…to starring in the most anticipated entertainment product of all time lmao 

Just now, daltontigerboy said:

From a no-name actress…to starring in the most anticipated entertainment product of all time lmao 

I just hope she is ready for the storm coming her way because I suspect before today it has been pretty easy but know that she is known it will get really real very fast. In the end I hope she will fully embrace being apart of this thing like Ned and Shawn has and not go down the Steven Ogg route.

1 minute ago, daltontigerboy said:

I mean, if she's really the one, she definitely knows how many views the reveal trailer got in 24 hours, so... she absolutely has an idea.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xayias said:

I just hope she is ready for the storm coming her way because I suspect before today it has been pretty easy but know that she is known it will get really real very fast. In the end I hope she will fully embrace being apart of this thing like Ned and Shawn has and not go down the Steven Ogg route.

Does anyone remember how Roger Clark reacted to finding him out? 

daltontigerboy
1 minute ago, Zapper said:

I mean, if she's really the one, she definitely knows how many views the reveal trailer got in 24 hours, so... she absolutely has an idea.

I get that

But GTAV did big numbers prior to coming out too

There’s no way Ned Luke and Shawn Fonteno thought they’d still be riding the wave 10 years later.

This is going to be life-changing beyond whatever she can possibly imagine right now.

1 minute ago, daltontigerboy said:

I get that

But GTAV did big numbers prior to coming out too

There’s no way Ned Luke and Shawn Fonteno thought they’d still be riding the wave 10 years later.

This is going to be life-changing beyond whatever she can possibly imagine right now.

Yeah, that I agree with.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mister_Misery said:

What was the image? It's deleted now.

The one in my post? It appears fine on my end. Check out if this one works.

• Like 1

Holy f*ck.

Fittingly, on Christmas eve. This is very likely the one. Massive kudos, she absolutely sounds like her too, much more than Ana Esposito.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Holy f*ck.

Fittingly, on Christmas eve. This is very likely the one. Massive kudos, she absolutely sounds like her too, much more than Ana Esposito.

After this, I think Jason’s actor will def be found after Trailer 2.