Would there be a literal PC In the Beginning Warp after Shakedown is completed in the future?

PORTBERG

A cheated demonstration of PC In The Beginning Warp, not a literal one.

It seems that, like what pr0jek- showed on mobile, we could probably find a wrong warp to activate In the Beginning with a phone call, after Shakedown is completed.

The warp is essential lol, as we could obtain an AP/UC Admiral from In the Beginning as mobile players do, on PC with Waste The Wife & Pole Position Club Purchase. Relevant details could be found in the latest post of Vice City Special Vehicle Guide[2019].

The hurricane warning warp is so inspiring that I'm convinced that we would be able to find a warp using mission combinations including side missions.

I guess that the warp features activating In the Beginning after the previously activated mission failed, as several Definitive Goto0 & Mobile Goto0 videos show. 

So would there be a literal PC In the Beginning Warp after Shakedown is completed in the future? Will we find a practical warp except SSU? I hope that some suggestions could be offered. Thank you guys.

I'm not sure whether the whole process involves asset purchasing.

Or you could simple activate side missions which would end automatically later and activate In The Beginning with a phone call after you've activated an appropriate mission combination before?

I think except OM1 Rampage Death, the warp ought to feature a mission failure of a corresponding side mission.

• 2 weeks later...
PORTBERG

On PC International, I use SSU Timing 44487 to perform In The Beginning Warp, which corresponds "start_mission 1(intro)".

After Intro Mission is over, I found that I can't enter Malibu Club and Vercetti Estate, Rampage goes wrong so I can't reach a 100%, I receive Leo call again which comes right after Back Alley Brawl, I fail to proceed RC Missions, Vigilante and Firefighter Mission normally since they're always duped due to the f**king NG+.

It seems that the game actually doesn't merely activate Intro mission, it also make some strange changes which bother me a lot. So I don't think SSU is a practical route for the Intro AP Admiral ----- Too many unacceptable side effects !

Here is the save where I perform SSU completing story missions till Cop Land and Road Kill Mission Enjoy it? No! Various bugs! Hell no!!!!!!

I hope there exist a wrong warp which could work well, I wouldn't do further research into this kind of bullsh*t.

• 4 months later...
PORTBERG

Video Link

ACE goto0 is confirmed worked on PC Retail 1.0. I take "Ping Pong in Vice City"  for reference and edit "pingpong_acen.scm" to make it identical to "main.scm" except 'HELP_2932();
load_and_launch_mission_internal 1 // Bar Brawl'.

At present there is a literal In The Beginning Warp, thank you vofel and gael.