GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XIII

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Bottom Dollar Bounties Section

>> B*tch & Moan <<

Car Trade/Requests Thread (ALL Platforms!)

Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation

(Vehicle wishlist/discussion posts aren't being removed or anything, and most times won't be, but please try and keep it in the right topic, ty!)

GTA VI Online Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, Lonely-Martin said:

Oh, how I.wish that was the case but that horse has bolted it seems. :(

I mean I doubt they would do that tho, it would definitely turn alot of people away.

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Rickety Beemer
4 hours ago, Crateman said:

Another biker update? I think we had that in criminal enterprises DLC, 2 new contracts, the bar inside clubhouse anpd the bike deliveries...

We had the Acid lab too with lswd

I don't want more missions involving 3 boxvilles...

Alcohol business seems unlikely at this point of the Game...

Naval update too seems unlikely, but would be Nice to have an oil rig and customizable boats...

Supplying clubhouse could reset raid timer like nightclub popularity missions. Also double the times between raids, twice that with security upgrades.

Remove all biker business sell missions, use bikes, vans and trucks to deliver instead. Increased pay for every drug business, remove all bunker sell missions except the Insurgents and Phantom Wedges.

Add some more bikes, trucks, Speedo and Rumpo custom for deliveries. Steal and deliver or chop up motorcycles for cash, like the Auto shop and Chop shop.

Ability to call in a Buzzard for MC President and other members, Ghost, BST and ammo drop as well, reduce daily fees for every MC business.

Add a feature where you can call Malcolm for some backup and get help from npc club members on bikes or a Gang Burrito if needed. Have them follow and protect you for a few minutes.

Edited by Rickety Beemer
Typo
  • Like 2

If they ever go back to bikers stuff, they need to change some things, I can not spend more than 5 seconds registered as an MC president whitout being raided, R* have to update the requirements to avoid the raids, cause I wasn't afk nor just doing nothing. Going through the Bikers Business Career was Total Madness with the constant raids 👎

Edit: thank God they didn't f*cked up the Bikers Business Career progress  ...I could go into cardiac arrest

The Smuggler's Run thing, seems to be patched ☝️

Edited by Baryon
  • Best Bru 1
  • Bruh 1

10 hours ago, El Cavilldo said:

Change that dates to 2025, I'm afraid.

GTAVI may be out in early 2025 since hitting promised deadlines is not the rule for GTA games.

I wonder about that. Prior to Trailer 1, I was really pushing the reminder that R* always delay their games by 6/8 months, so not to expect anything until 2025.

The big thing I'm considering is T2's earning calls. The window they've provided for the big $8b they predict does include early 2025... because of such a big promise to investors in combination with how highly anticipated 6 is, I'm wondering if they'll decline any calls from R* to delay for 6 months, or maybe the 2025 date is pre-emptively accomodating that idea?

I typed out a long comprehensive think piece here and the computer i was using restarted and it was lost... here's my predictions in list mode instead.

2 more DLC's

Summer 2024: aliens, UFOs, IAA, FIB, Clifford, conspiracies, Agent 14, plays like a Black Ops campaign, event months replace event weeks, CJ outfit, more police vehicles for purchase.

Winter 2024; last update, vice city and GTA 6 themes, betrayal, criminal empire stuff, end of dripfeeding? lots of luxury vehicles, more luxury homes, treasure hunts and GTA6 promo, Tommy Vercetti outfit.

I see that is growing a certain consensus that we Will get 2 dlcs in 2024 (most people realized this when they Saw the 2025 in the trailer) others already had this idea.

It's starting to grow on me that the next summer DLC could be a criminal enterprises part 2, maybe they go back to old content that has not been touched like import/Export, arena wars...

And they might release a light/decaffeinated CNC with the remaining canned assets, like a series of contact missions like ulp or adversary modes...the upcoming Vincent Missions might be then tasting the waters and maybe they build more content upon that...

And for maybe the last Big DLC in December they can do the Michael contract maybe movie related, or we need fight Cliffford for last time and maybe the chilliad Mystery finally unveiled.

But idk if they can mix the Michael contract with Cliffford and chilliad...i can only See that with the epsilonists involved, maybe agent 14, Ms.Rackman and Even Lester...

Edited by Crateman
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

I wonder about that. Prior to Trailer 1, I was really pushing the reminder that R* always delay their games by 6/8 months, so not to expect anything until 2025.

The big thing I'm considering is T2's earning calls. The window they've provided for the big $8b they predict does include early 2025... because of such a big promise to investors in combination with how highly anticipated 6 is, I'm wondering if they'll decline any calls from R* to delay for 6 months, or maybe the 2025 date is pre-emptively accomodating that idea?

Hopefully gta 6 is still releasing sometime in 2025 and R* is not gonna delay it any longer than that.

Sunday Morning
9 hours ago, N6VEMBER said:

I typed out a long comprehensive think piece here and the computer i was using restarted and it was lost... here's my predictions in list mode instead.

2 more DLC's

Summer 2024: aliens, UFOs, IAA, FIB, Clifford, conspiracies, Agent 14, plays like a Black Ops campaign, event months replace event weeks, CJ outfit, more police vehicles for purchase.

Winter 2024; last update, vice city and GTA 6 themes, betrayal, criminal empire stuff, end of dripfeeding? lots of luxury vehicles, more luxury homes, treasure hunts and GTA6 promo, Tommy Vercetti outfit.

They added a CJ outfit with the latest update. I can't remember the requirements to unlock and if it's dripfeed or not. I saw someone post it on X and can't find it now.

1 hour ago, Sunday Morning said:

They added a CJ outfit with the latest update. I can't remember the requirements to unlock and if it's dripfeed or not. I saw someone post it on X and can't find it now.

30 tier 4's, as of right now we have 29 (including Chop Shop) so the next DLC would ideally make 30 and that's when it would be unlockable.

• Like 3

Jimmy McGill70
20 hours ago, Baryon said:

If they ever go back to bikers stuff, they need to change some things, I can not spend more than 5 seconds registered as an MC president whitout being raided, R* have to update the requirements to avoid the raids, cause I wasn't afk nor just doing nothing. Going through the Bikers Business Career was Total Madness with the constant raids 👎

Edit: thank God they didn't f*cked up the Bikers Business Career progress  ...I could go into cardiac arrest

The Smuggler's Run thing, seems to be patched ☝️

How exactly was this patched?  My crates are still missing…

Sunday Morning
4 hours ago, N6VEMBER said:

30 tier 4's, as of right now we have 29 (including Chop Shop) so the next DLC would ideally make 30 and that's when it would be unlockable.

I think the animal photography has 4 tiers too. I'm assuming it's dripfeed.

• Conspiracy! 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill70 said:

How exactly was this patched?  My crates are still missing…

I mean, there was an issue about the Smuggler's Run Business Career reseting some tiers for a lot of players, including me, this thing, is now fixed for me! I don't know what crates are you missing.

Edited by Baryon

There is so much stuff Broken including Cars, and the auto shop (sequanta stop texting me about a new customer :angry:)

The plates are Broken...

Idk if they Will do a patch soon or we Will have to wait to the summer DLC 😬

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1

3 minutes ago, Crateman said:

There is so much stuff Broken including Cars, and the auto shop (sequanta stop texting me about a new customer :angry:)

The plates are Broken...

You still get as well that "freeze" if you wanna change plates to another?

2 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

You still get as well that "freeze" if you wanna change plates to another?

Yes that glitch from release still not fixed 

4 minutes ago, Crateman said:

The plates are Broken...

Yeah they definitely need to address this stuff immediately so we don’t have to wait another 6 or 7 months.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2023 at 9:19 PM, Crateman said:

We are back :harrumph:

GTA online still getting content despite much people trying to killing it.

We Will have 2 more dlcs in 2024, deal with it :harrumph:

I think it is common opinion that the last DLC will be released about half a year before the release of VI, nobody expected VI to release in early 24. However if GTA VI releases in early 25 I wouldn't bet on a Winter DLC in 24.

My guess is that Michael won't reappear in V but maybe introduce us to VI-Online, maybe next Summer Update has the UFO stuff teased since it will contain the Halloween content. I expect little story content for next DLC but maybe plenty of backported vehicles.

8 minutes ago, MekhiSkyline said:

Yeah they definitely need to address this stuff immediately so we don’t have to wait another 6 or 7 months.

It can easily be fixed by the player really. The glitch occurs cause R* messed with the max amount of plates, or something, to fix it you have to delete certain amount of your custom plates, like 5 or 6. It depends..thats a way to deal with it.

Edited by Baryon

8 minutes ago, Aquamaniac said:

I think it is common opinion that the last DLC will be released about half a year before the release of VI, nobody expected VI to release in early 24. However if GTA VI releases in early 25 I wouldn't bet on a Winter DLC in 24.

My guess is that Michael won't reappear in V but maybe introduce us to VI-Online, maybe next Summer Update has the UFO stuff teased since it will contain the Halloween content. I expect little story content for next DLC but maybe plenty of backported vehicles.

Iam pretty sure we are getting 2 dlcs in 2024...

Last DLC half year before 6??? I disagree, they Will not skip Winter DLC, they sell more sharkcards and GTA+ memberships

And early 2025 Will be most likely March if not delayed further more...

6 minutes ago, Baryon said:

It can easily be fixed by the player really. The glitch occurs cause R* messed with the max amount of plates, or something, to fix it you have to delete certain amount of your custom plates, like 5 or 6. It depends..thats a way to deal with it.

I dont wanna delete plates :cringekek:

1 minute ago, Crateman said:

Iam pretty sure we are getting 2 dlcs in 2024...

Last DLC half year before 6??? I disagree, they Will not skip Winter DLC, they sell more sharkcards and GTA+ memberships

And early 2025 Will be most likely March if not delayed further more...

The summer DLC usually stretches into November with the Halloween content, with a possible release of VI in March 25 I wouldn't bet on a Winter DLC but maybe a larger, 2-part Summer DLC with dripfeed into February 25. But if VI releases only in late 25 I expect also a summer DLC in 2025, my guess is it all depends on the planned release of VI.

• Like 1
  • Conspiracy! 1

The big shocker this update has been that we can only do these Robberies once a week. The reason: these are tied to the Tunables, and we'll be able to buy the cars we steal at a discount. This is what prevents R* from allowing us to replay the Robberies.

There is of course, a middle way. One that, quite frankly I'm shocked R* never implemented, and should go about doing sooner rather than waiting until the Summer 2024 update come the New Year.

Step 1. Offer all 5 Robberies per week.

Step 2. Once a player has completed a Robbery and decided what to do with that week's car, they can replay that Robbery after a 48 minute cooldown - but the reward will be a smaller fixed payout (200k?), and they won't receive the car a second time, so a Player can't just grind out the Sell to Yusuf or Money from Salvage challenges in a single week, or build a fleet of an otherwise vaulted car.

I get they're going heavy with experimenting with monetisation for the sake of VI - but this was a bloody obvious one. Under no circumstances should gameplay ever be under that severe a restriction.

Edited by Zak Ras

GTAmorethan5lessthan7
19 minutes ago, Zak Ras said:

The big shocker this update has been that we can only do these Robberies once a week. The reason: these are tied to the Tunables, and we'll be able to buy the cars we steal at a discount. This is what prevents R* from allowing us to replay the Robberies.

One more reason to this is that Rockstar developers make each DLC smaller and smaller, but they have to keep players engaged in the game, so they do such absurd things like 3 car robberies once a week or only one car every week.

Edited by GTAmorethan5lessthan7

3 hours ago, Baryon said:

so if you don't have all your plates added you're fine?

(I only have 16 custom plates).

Strangely I can put plates on the trophy truck with the creator.

And the Aleutian showed up on social club, and yet, nothing from the last 2? dlcs for me :conspiracy:

Spoiler

And the Vivanite didn't show up after driving for a bit, and yet, older cars I used for moments do show?

Good ol' r*

Edited by needforsuv

4 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

There is of course, a middle way. One that, quite frankly I'm shocked R* never implemented, and should go about doing sooner rather than waiting until the Summer 2024 update come the New Year.

Step 1. Offer all 5 Robberies per week.

Step 2. Once a player has completed a Robbery and decided what to do with that week's car, they can replay that Robbery after a 48 minute cooldown - but the reward will be a smaller fixed payout (200k?), and they won't receive the car a second time, so a Player can't just grind out the Sell to Yusuf or Money from Salvage challenges in a single week, or build a fleet of an otherwise vaulted car.

I get they're going heavy with experimenting with monetisation for the sake of VI - but this was a bloody obvious one. Under no circumstances should gameplay ever be under that severe a restriction.

Honestly man nothing surprises me with the cooldowns anymore, I don’t even think it’s the devs choices either, it’s most probably take two interactive being party poopers and telling the devs to implement these cooldowns 😂 I miss the gta online days where the only cooldowns we had was 15 minute ones… 

I was playing earlier and heard a coyote and thought “man I wish animals were in the gam- oh wait, they just added animals to the game!”. Honestly, I never thought I’d see the day. No offense to old gen but I’m glad they’re starting to make more use of the 9th gen hardware, it genuinely does look and feel ‘Expanded and Enhanced’ now tbqh, and hopefully we see more of that with PC included in on all the new stuff sooner than later.

• Like 4

Everyone is saying there's only going to be 2 more DLC's (winter and Summer 2024) because they saw the 2025 date for 6. But if the timeline of 6 dropping in late Feb-March is accurate then Online 2 won't launch until late March/April. R* is smart, even if Online 2 is functional and ready they won't let it take away from the first 30-45 days of 6 as a SP game. It was almost a month between 5's launch and Online's.

Also, R* isn't going to just let Online go simply because of 6. They've kept previous gen consoles running after launching on new ones with Online because there's still money to be made until the majority of the community has shifted or they simply cannot push the style of content onto those platforms. So I'm betting if Online 2 launches in April 2025 we'll get a Summer 2025 DLC for Online 1 that will be mostly backported items/events that 6/Online 2 launched with. Then I can see a small overlap for Winter 2025, Online 2 will obviously get much more than Online 1 but Online 1 will get just enough to tease you and entice you to use your christmas money on 6/Online 2 and basically Online 1's story will conclude with a big fat postcard from VIce City saying "Come visit, we don't get snow" and some dumb cutscene where Lester tells you things are done in Los Santos, but he hears there's opportunity back east...

Hell I could see them going as far as to be like "You're still playing this game? Here's a coupon for GTA6!" at that point honestly.

Now, I do believe either this DLC was the last for last gen consoles, possibly the Summer 2024 DLC could be it, or I could even see R* going "here's a small spring DLC with some cars, new adversary modes, and here's PC E&E, by the way last gen you're done you get nothing after this." followed 3 months later by a nice fat Summer 2024 DLC that screams Miami Vice and was teased/announced to us in this little DLC.

Simply stopping content for Online 1 because 6/Online 2 comes out is a horrible business idea for R*, it removes their final moments to make some money off a game they've sold to a lot of people 3 or more times (and yes I am one of those people: PS3>PS4>PS5) because there's going to be a ton of people still playing Online 1 after 6 comes out.

• Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1

17 minutes ago, KODRB said:

Also, R* isn't going to just let Online go simply because of 6.

They will. Why would they not? GTA VI is not a game that will "take time" to have the majority playerbase over V. Sure, between people completing GTA VI's story and VI Online's launch, V Online's population will be going like an EKG reading in V-Fib with people logging in to Online one last time with it still being the "current" Online mode for the franchise.

Nobodies saying they'll kill GTA Online the day of, or even shortly after VI Online launches - but they sure as Hell will not be making any more updates for it.

Edited by Zak Ras

I can't imagine what a DLC revolving around alcohol would even look like. There is no criminal element involved. It's legal to produce, sell, consume, and nobody really buys bootleg alcohol. We also already have a bar with the Clubhouse and Nightclub. Odd choice. 

We don't have customizable boats or Pegasus vehicles yet. A underwater salvage/submarine smuggling business could bring some new stuff. Race boats, underwater firearms, new aquatic, amphibious, and submersible vehicles. Still alot they could add for the aquatic aspects.

Gang life hasn't had a real strong update either. Something that could add Gang Territory adversary modes or free roam events. Graffiti mini games. New Benny's vehicles or some old vehicles with new options, like the Emperor. Perfect DLC to add the Savanna.

Can't imagine they would ever add an Escort Service/Prostitution ring, or even a shady strip club business, but they should.

Maybe we will finally get Vigilante mode soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisFit-138 said:

customizable boats or Pegasus vehicles yet.

problem is not all pegasus vehicles even have modkits. Many do, but not all...

4 hours ago, KODRB said:

Simply stopping content for Online 1 because 6/Online 2 comes out is a horrible business idea for R*, it removes their final moments to make some money off a game they've sold to a lot of people 3 or more times (and yes I am one of those people: PS3>PS4>PS5) because there's going to be a ton of people still playing Online 1 after 6 comes out.

Nobody said they would shut down the servers or stop selling shark cards, they simply won't add new content at some point.

@MisFit-138: You heard of Moonshine? It is illegal in most countries to produce alcohol without permission. Wouldn't fit in a modern setting though.

Edited by Aquamaniac