GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Next DLC Speculation Topic Mk XIII

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

>> B*tch & Moan <<

Car Trade/Requests Thread (ALL Platforms!)

Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation

(Vehicle wishlist/discussion posts aren't being removed or anything, and most times won't be, but please try and keep it in the right topic, ty!)

GTA VI Online Speculation & Discussion

qfwfvtQ.png

Welcome to the Next DLC Speculation Topic, here you will find all sorts of speculation on future Online content alongside long wishlists, arguments, heated discussions about balancing, sh*tposts, trolling, fake leakers, real leakers, YouTubers fishing for content, people talking sh*t about YouTubers, long time members talking down to noobs, and noobs talking utter nonsense. You will also find people like myself telling people to stop doing all of those things. Welcome to the topic of all topics, the Holy Grail of GTAForums.

Get to speculating.

<<<<< Previous Topic

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

If interested, R* is gonna participate in a Twitch subs giveaway in collaboration with RP creators:

• Like 1
  • WTF?! 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

I guees (?) this is a good place to start introducing some topics about the future of GTA Online:

- I guess that the "service updates" about the game that Rockstar said they were gonna announce soon would be the voice chat moderation fearure?

- At this point, will Rockstar ever drop support on PS4/Xbox One? We all expected them to and yet here we are again (thank God, since I can't afford the new consoles 😅). Would a drop of support this late into the game's lifecycle make sense at all?

- Next Summer's update is obviously going to be small (and there's a chance that some GTA VI-related content is going to be featured, perhaps as a side-activity). But what about next December - which will most likely be the last December (thus, big) update before GTA 6 releases? Will we finally see Michael return into the game as a way to celebrate this departure with a bang?

- On this note, will the new gen features ever come to PC at this point?

- Lastly, what's next for the game in the near future? We have 7 drip feed vehicles, correct? Are any new game modes planned to release during this time?

Edited by eejyool

10 minutes ago, Max96 said:

Welcome back!

Ok, Summer DLC is gonna be small.

The dripfeed is definitely gonna be decent as always tho.

• Like 2

Restart2020Late2025
25 minutes ago, Max96 said:

Welcome back!

Ok, Summer DLC is gonna be small.

This content update already had a lot of leftover content that was scrapped from past updates. I assume the summer update is not going to be all that different.

It all really depends on whether R* will be able to hit their release window of Early 2025 for GTA VI.

If not, then they will probably pour some more resources into keeping GTA Online (and its revenue going) for the time being

• Like 2

We are back :harrumph:

GTA online still getting content despite much people trying to killing it.

We Will have 2 more dlcs in 2024, deal with it :harrumph:

Edited by Crateman

35 minutes ago, bitoisgod said:

what if its cops n crooks for real this time (im delusional)

Maybe the can use all remaining canned stuff for next summer DLC, but maybe in form of contact missions or adversary modes...a light CNC...

Maybe the new upcoming Vincent Missions is them testing the waters...

• YEE 1
  • Conspiracy! 2

9 minutes ago, Crateman said:

We are back :harrumph:

GTA online still getting content despite much people trying to killing it.

We Will have 2 more dlcs in 2024, deal with it :harrumph:

0-CF5413-B-7107-4680-91-F2-6-B38-D55582-

Edited by MekhiSkyline

4 minutes ago, Cyoctane said:

Just please... no more Ballers or variants of cars we already have

So many cars that are long overdue, like the Miata 

I agree, this last update we got a vigero zx convertible, nobody asked for that...

Some of the guys in the car design team sure loves Ranger Rovers...

We need Pfisters for the next DLC...

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

Lonely-Martin

Obligatory page one 'more garage space' post. 

* not GTA+ only. ;)

Standard Deluxe 59

What are the odds of that 100 space gta+ garage becoming available to people who don't care for wasting $6.99/month on a game? Even if for like $20 million? Surely some shark cards would be bought for that privilege. 

Edited by Standard Deluxe 59
Yes I wanted to say something on page one.

35 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I agree, this last update we got a vigero zx convertible, nobody asked for that...

Some of the guys in the car design team sure loves Ranger Rovers...

We need Pfisters for the next DLC...

Def needa 944.

9843-B1-D4-D5-D0-4-A2-D-80-DF-29-DC4-B56

2 minutes ago, chnlk said:

I think that we will still get one last big DLC next December, a few months before GTA VI. Maybe Michael will appear? 

It definitely seems logical as it would be a nice send off before 6.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

img%5D

Im kinda on right side, but hope they deliver good stuff!

I'm 100% on the right side, but I also want to move to a new map.

• Like 1
  • Bruh 1

2 minutes ago, chnlk said:

I think that we will still get one last big DLC next December, a few months before GTA VI. Maybe Michael will appear? 

Yes, but you must have faith, brother, amén 🙏

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MekhiSkyline said:

Def needa 944.

9843-B1-D4-D5-D0-4-A2-D-80-DF-29-DC4-B56

Yes 🥲

And a safari version too 

The Pfister 844 

The Pfister 844 Safari 

5 minutes ago, chnlk said:

That new facility they teased in halloween Will definetly play a role i think in maybe the last Big DLC... Michael might be involved in that...

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Crateman said:

That new facility they teased in halloween Will definetly play a role i think in maybe the last Big DLC... Michael might be involved in that...

Yeah, they just have to use that facility at one point. Though I don't understand why they added it so early - it was in the game files since July this year, probably about 1,5 years before it will be used.

• Conspiracy! 3

5 minutes ago, chnlk said:

Yeah, they just have to use that facility at one point. Though I don't understand why they added it so early - it was in the game files since July this year, probably about 1,5 years before it will be used.

Maybe they are cooking something Big but releasing stuff here and there...

The police Cars that released with the chop shop DLC might be something who can be used in a summer light/decaffeinated CNC?? :conspiracy:

And this facility might be released with the 2024 Winter DLC...with Michael...The epsilonists and maybe the chilliad Mystery unveiled...and the return of Cliffford :conspiracy:

Edited by Crateman
  • Conspiracy! 3

This is just the beggining :conspiracy:

8 minutes ago, Crateman said:

And this facility might be released with the 2024 Winter DLC...with Michael...The epsilonists and maybe the chilliad Mystery unveiled...and the return of Cliffford :conspiracy:

I honestly think there is a pretty big chance for that, though I still don’t understand why they added that facility so early.