Jump to content

The Chop Shop Unreleased Content


McHessux

Recommended Posts

Aquamaniac
54 minutes ago, floorball said:

And yes, you will have to do them all again on replays
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Funds
"Alright, we're sticking to the same M.O. as before. Consider this our latest... investment round.
"I'm sure you can persuade these reprobates to bankroll a worthy cause one more time."


Hacking Device and Train
"Okay, you know the formula now, so go do what you do. We need a laptop with up-to-date info on the cartel's operations, and a new hacking device after our friend, the tech genius with the Terrorbyte, deactivated the last one."
"Proficient, as usual. Obviously we no longer have access to the train we used last time, so we'll need another one."


Weapons and Gear
"As usual, some of these targets are more amply strapped than others, so pay a visit to whomever you deem worthy."


Vehicles
"Same deal as last time. You may want to steal all three cars, but only one of them will be the getaway vehicle for the Cluckin' Bell raid."


Disruption
"Okay, remember how we did this? You need to hack the vans to find the garage where they're loading the drugs."


Finale - Stealth
"You know the procedure: ride the train into the delivery bay and wait to be taken inside the factory."

Finale - Aggro
"As usual, deploy any means necessary to secure the cocaine and the cash."

 

 

The preps don't sound too annyoing, if you can complete the entire raid in 45 minutes and the preps are fun 500k is a great payout, 2nd to CPH if not nearly on par, El Rubio might finally find some rest. I'm really looking forward to it, not only because of the money but maybe it also is fun with randoms and a good multiplayer experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hope the finale has some new music, be kinda sh*t if its an actual long lasting heist and its just the same tracks we've heard before

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MRNickyMasterFTW

There is also a phone call from Vincent that allows you to play the mission when the Cluckin' Bell farm raid released 

Quote

Variation 1(For those who have Arcade and completed The Diamond Casino Heist using his Security Intel)

Hey, It's Vincent. It gives me Supreme pleasure to report I am no longer mall security guard over at Rockford Plaza, In fact. these days I'm in a position to offer you a lucrative. Although unorthodox opportunity to make some money and sabotage one of your long-standing adversaries. If you're interested, meet me at the Vespucci Police Station.

 

Variation 2(For those who have completed casino story but not played casino heist)

Hello, this is Vincent. I haven't seen you since. uh, I unwillingly retired from my former post as head of security at the Diamond Casino. I'd like to offer you a lucrative albeit unorthodox, opportunity to make some money and sabotage one of your long-standing adversaries... If you're interested, meet me at the Vespucci Police Station.

 

Variation 3(For those who haven't met Vincent at the diamond casino)

Hello, this is Vincent. We haven't had the pleasure of acquainting ourselves quite yet, but I'd like to offer you a lucrative albeit unorthodox, opportunity to make some money and sabotage one of your long-standing adversaries. If you're interested, meet me at the police precinct by the Vespucci Canals.

 

 

Edited by NickyDrt_on_YT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

VitoCorleone1992
On 2/23/2024 at 5:02 PM, Viewbob said:

hope the finale has some new music, be kinda sh*t if its an actual long lasting heist and its just the same tracks we've heard before


Here some spoilers, you heard from me first. ;)
 

 

 

  • KEKW 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

floorball

Here should be all the Career Progress Challenges for those interested, hopefully I didn't miss any.
 

Spoiler

Complete Slush Fund as part of The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid. 
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid without dying. 

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale using the Stealth approach.
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale using the Aggressive approach. 
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale in under 45 minutes. 

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using the Stealth approach without being spotted.
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Loadout Options. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Getaway Vehicles. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Armor Options. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]

I've sort of tried to group them into what I speculate to be the tiers.

Edited by floorball
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

floorball
On 2/23/2024 at 7:02 PM, Viewbob said:

hope the finale has some new music, be kinda sh*t if its an actual long lasting heist and its just the same tracks we've heard before

No new score I'm afraid.

It'll reuse the OG heists score though so that's pretty cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
7 hours ago, floorball said:

Here should be all the Career Progress Challenges for those interested, hopefully I didn't miss any.
 

  Reveal hidden contents

Complete Slush Fund as part of The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid. 
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid without dying. 

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale using the Stealth approach.
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale using the Aggressive approach. 
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid Finale in under 45 minutes. 

Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using the Stealth approach without being spotted.
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Loadout Options. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Getaway Vehicles. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]
Complete The Cluckin' Bell Farm Raid using all Armor Options. [Marabunta Grande | Professionals | Military]

I've sort of tried to group them into what I speculate to be the tiers.

 

Is the finale really supposed to last more than 45 minutes? Even the Doomsday Part 3 finale won't take that long with several restarts.

 

BTW I guess the Clucking Bell raid is inspired by Los Polos Hermanos from Breaking Bad?

Edited by Aquamaniac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

floorball
5 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

 

Is the finale really supposed to last more than 45 minutes? Even the Doomsday Part 3 finale won't take that long with several restarts.

 

No one knows until it's released. However in my opinion it's probably unlikely to be as long as people expect it to be.

My main argument for that is that we already know it's going to consist of a single mission (= job). The creator has limitations for their designers just like it does to us, so they can't place more than e.g 32 vehicles in a single job. Usually this is combated by "stringing" multiple jobs together and masking the transition with a cutscene so you don't notice.

This happens in the doomsday act 3 finale that you mentioned which consist of a part 1 (which ends when you reach the server room door) and part 2. That's also the reason why the contact mission daily gets done after that cutscene, as in the game's point of view you basically finished one at that point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maxon1196

45+ minutes finale? Wow, that's crazy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
9 minutes ago, Max96 said:

45+ minutes finale? Wow, that's crazy!

 

I guess it's 45 minutes for an entire run, which would be a very good payout then (CPH is about 1 million in 70 minutes with 2,5 hours cooldown). From the leaks I saw I can hardly imagine how a shootout in this factory might last about an hour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maxon1196
1 minute ago, Aquamaniac said:

 

I guess it's 45 minutes for an entire run, which would be a very good payout then (CPH is about 1 million in 70 minutes with 2,5 hours cooldown). From the leaks I saw I can hardly imagine how a shootout in this factory might last about an hour.

Well, that makes sense. I guess timer will start when we start preps and ends by finale completion (same for replays).

And, well... 45+ minutes finale would've been a lot of effort put into DLC which isn't suitable for nowdays DLCs (I didn't think about that).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
12 hours ago, Max96 said:

Well, that makes sense. I guess timer will start when we start preps and ends by finale completion (same for replays).

And, well... 45+ minutes finale would've been a lot of effort put into DLC which isn't suitable for nowdays DLCs (I didn't think about that).

 

Not sure if it makes sense, having a timer running over various missions would be new? Will the timer pause when you're not in a prep or do you have to complete it in one run and the timer is running between the preps? But we'll see soon anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

EkaSwede

Maybe the 45 minute mark thing is just an easy milestone award?

 

Unless they want us to drive 3 post op vans from Paleto Bay to Terminal one by one and you're not allowed to drive faster than 30% of its max speed or something

Edited by EkaSwede
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Grunt 281

The building isn't that big, I don't see how it could be that long.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2024 at 9:03 PM, Max96 said:

Well, that makes sense. I guess timer will start when we start preps and ends by finale completion (same for replays).

And, well... 45+ minutes finale would've been a lot of effort put into DLC which isn't suitable for nowdays DLCs (I didn't think about that).

On 3/5/2024 at 9:24 AM, Aquamaniac said:

 

Not sure if it makes sense, having a timer running over various missions would be new? Will the timer pause when you're not in a prep or do you have to complete it in one run and the timer is running between the preps? But we'll see soon anyways.

It's 45 minutes for the finale. Not the entire run. By the way, the timer is a tunable. So that may change upon release.

 

EDIT: Turns out it's for the entire run.

Edited by Tez2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:conspiracy: 45 minutes for only finale not full run, to earn $500k. Looks like Im gonna do Dre's vip contract to earn $1M instead of earning 500k in the same amount of time.

 

Well Im not saying the new mission is something bad. Instead I will do some grinding on the raid whatever the pay is. Money is not the only thing between missions, right? I just wish they can "balance" something instead of doing what they did for the cayo heist these years.

 

For example, teammates would get more than 50k if they finished some setup missions with host, instead of receiving only 50k no matter how much they did for the preps.

And, compared with Dre's contract paying $1M, they need to increase the pay from the new raid if the new raid requires more time to complete. Wish they wouldn't nerf Dre's contract instead :kekw:

Edited by FirsU
  • Like 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
2 hours ago, Tez2 said:

It's 45 minutes for the finale. Not the entire run. By the way, the timer is a tunable. So that may change upon release.

 

Wow, I'm curious what the finale will be. I had a look, the Big Score in story mode is about 25 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

maxon1196
6 hours ago, Tez2 said:

So that may change upon release.

So, they use some values as templates? This one, Chop Shop stolen vehicle claim?

 

Btw, is there anything else remaining in dripfeed?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EkaSwede
8 hours ago, FirsU said:

:conspiracy: 45 minutes for only finale not full run, to earn $500k. Looks like Im gonna do Dre's vip contract to earn $1M instead of earning 500k in the same amount of time.

 

Well Im not saying the new mission is something bad. Instead I will do some grinding on the raid whatever the pay is. Money is not the only thing between missions, right? I just wish they can "balance" something instead of doing what they did for the cayo heist these years.

 

For example, teammates would get more than 50k if they finished some setup missions with host, instead of receiving only 50k no matter how much they did for the preps.

And, compared with Dre's contract paying $1M, they need to increase the pay from the new raid if the new raid requires more time to complete. Wish they wouldn't nerf Dre's contract instead :kekw:

You know, it's kinda funny when you think about it. Most if not all of the Dr Dre missions won't ask you to f*ck off to Paleto Bay and generally keeps it confined inside LS for the most part. The only "annoying" thing about Dr Dre stuff is that the game REFUSES to let us pick difficulty and it's incredibly inconsistent in what difficulty it gives us for the contact missions. Sometimes it's Easy, sometimes it's Normal and sometimes it's Hard. The hardest IMO is the High Society, but only because the area is really iffy with cover (Meticulously placed loudspeaker to prevent corner shooting, f*ck you very much) and if you get that one on Hard you may as well cheese it with Armoured Kuruma

 

The finale doesn't even matter what difficulty you play on, because it still pays out 1 million regardless. Sure, takes a while to set up and stuff but one million is a good deal at the end of it when you get used to it.

 

As for Cluckin Bell, I've a feeling the payments might fluctuate like Union Depository Contract, in that the more associates you have with you, the more you all get.

 

But who knows, maybe you jinxed it and they will adjust the Dre Dr payout to balance it

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
3 hours ago, Max96 said:

So, they use some values as templates? This one, Chop Shop stolen vehicle claim?

 

Btw, is there anything else remaining in dripfeed?

 

The new license plates, if they ever become generally available on all cars.

 

@EkaSwede, does that mean Dr. Dre has random difficulty? I thought it was a bug when I started with no spare life. If it weren't for the High Society finale I'd play it more, but I really hate this mission.

Edited by Aquamaniac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EkaSwede said:

The only "annoying" thing about Dr Dre stuff is that the game REFUSES to let us pick difficulty and it's incredibly inconsistent in what difficulty it gives us for the contact missions. Sometimes it's Easy, sometimes it's Normal and sometimes it's Hard.

Yes it annoys me too. But I heard the difficulty of these contact missions in vip contract was decided by the difficulty of the last contact mission you played. For example, you played a Simeon contact mission in Normal difficulty, then started up the High Society, and you would find it in Normal difficulty too. But I never tried it. Im not sure if it works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, EkaSwede said:

Most if not all of the Dr Dre missions won't ask you to f*ck off to Paleto Bay and generally keeps it confined inside LS for the most part.

Oh sh!t, WISH we don't need to drive a Cluckin bell truck from LSIA to Paleto Bay and then drive it back safely. But considering there is a 45± minutes finale, I'm....

 

Edit:

Looks like the "45 minutes" challenge is for entire run. Well it looks not bad.

Edited by FirsU
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clayverlags
14 hours ago, FirsU said:

Wish they wouldn't nerf Dre's contract instead :kekw:

The best way to nerf Dre contract is to ban those illegal ugc jobs - You know what I'm saying.

Edited by Clayverlags
Link to comment
Share on other sites

EkaSwede
3 hours ago, Clayverlags said:

The best way to nerf Dre contract is to ban those illegal ugc jobs - You know what I'm saying.

ugc jobs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

The new license plates, if they ever become generally available on all cars.

As it stands now, the new license plates can't be offered. You either have to steal a vehicle robbery car that is claimable with a new license plate type or you have to hope Rockstar adds the ability to use them with the License Plate creator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Aquamaniac
1 hour ago, Tez2 said:

As it stands now, the new license plates can't be offered. You either have to steal a vehicle robbery car that is claimable with a new license plate type or you have to hope Rockstar adds the ability to use them with the License Plate creator.

 

I somewhat expected that we can't simply put them on in LS Customs or any other garage. It were too good to be true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

skyfamster

reserve cluckinbell outfit to new console to force PC /last gen players buy new console for 6?

go f youself R

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2024 at 9:34 AM, Aquamaniac said:

Wow, I'm curious what the finale will be. I had a look, the Big Score in story mode is about 25 minutes. 

 

On 3/6/2024 at 1:42 PM, Max96 said:

So, they use some values as templates? This one, Chop Shop stolen vehicle claim?

My bad, I was wrong in regards to the 45 min mark. It is indeed for the entire run. The timer starts counting from the moment you finish Slush Fund.

 

EDIT: It tracks the mission time you spend in each setup and finale. Adding them together.

Edited by Tez2
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Insoluble Fiber
10 hours ago, Tez2 said:

As it stands now, the new license plates can't be offered. You either have to steal a vehicle robbery car that is claimable with a new license plate type or you have to hope Rockstar adds the ability to use them with the License Plate creator.

New licensee plates are completely blacklisted on PC tho? Just like Yankton plates

 

although they are not blacklisted on console

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Insoluble Fiber said:

New licensee plates are completely blacklisted on PC tho? Just like Yankton plates

They aren't blacklisted. If you have them applied to your vehicle, then you can view them or check them out on LS Customs or any other shop.

 

It's just that there's no way to offer them or gift them right now, like the Sprunk and eCola license plates. So we either have to wait for a new title update or Rockstar gifts them through Vehicle Robberies or allow us to apply them through the License Plate creator.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.