GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

-Eddie-
3 minutes ago, chnlk said:

what is this bullsh*t 💀

Gotta get that internet karma because monkey brain reason.

Lucia's first voice line is from the 2021-07-12 12-19-51/Hank's Waffles leak. Then some random bullet and siren sounds interplayed with a mediocre song. 0/10 for effort.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, chnlk said:

what is this bullsh*t 💀

legit-ryan-bruce.gif

2 minutes ago, -Eddie- said:

Lucia's first voice line is from the 2021-07-12 12-19-51/Hank's Waffles leak. Then some random bullet and siren sounds interplayed with a mediocre song. 0/10 for effort.

yeah, I know
I just posted it here because it is the "leak" thread

-Eddie-
2 minutes ago, chnlk said:

yeah, I know
I just posted it here because it is the "leak" thread

That was more for the benefit of people who haven't seen them.

Couldn't resist browsing the replies to that tweet..

tumblr_inline_mo1zd18HyZ1qz4rgp.gif

helloworld

Wtf is “VPPD” lol

• Like 2

Oldboy_
33 minutes ago, chnlk said:

what is this bullsh*t 💀

Its real you moran! 

Pls buy the coin btw 

Agent Edward

Dear God... why do I even bother checking lol.

RaphealPenguin

Was that u/Well_Look_Whos_Back guy ever debunked?

Personano
4 hours ago, -Eddie- said:

L take on calling Harrison's song mediocre :kekw: 

AnythingGoner
16 hours ago, chnlk said:

what is this bullsh*t 💀

ong this is saints row 2022 reboot tier dialogue

• KEKW 2

Was this ever discussed?

• Like 3

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, Artio said:

Was this ever discussed?

Dude was the real deal.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Dude was the real deal.

I find it weird how he says he saw the trailer? how? maybe he is the one who pulled it from YT and leaked it early?

Edited by Artio
  • Conspiracy! 1

Agent Edward
44 minutes ago, Artio said:

I find it weird how he says he saw the trailer? how? maybe he is the one who pulled it from YT and leaked it early?

Maybe he's close to a developer or something.

There were two people on reddit who leaked trailer details before release AFAIK, one guy had the name "look_whose_back" or something like that, a reference to the old woman with the hammers in the trailer.

Given devs on Twitter talked about seeing the trailer for the first time when it went live with their colleagues... yea, how exactly they saw it was a mystery. Obviously no one knows for sure, but I'm not sure it was from the YT leak given that the trailer was only uploaded a day or so before I think, when the length was leaked, so it was likely then that the trailer its self leaked. So these guys on reddit I think saw it earlier.

Spider-Vice

Certainly interesting because no dev got to see the trailer before any of us, and even in the past for previous R* trailers AFAIK they watch it at maximum like a day or so earlier. So if this didn't come from Youtube, it has to have come from someone pretty high up at R*, as despite everything this seems to have been kept (or tried to be kept) quite under wraps.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Certainly interesting because no dev got to see the trailer before any of us, and even in the past for previous R* trailers AFAIK they watch it at maximum like a day or so earlier. So if this didn't come from Youtube, it has to have come from someone pretty high up at R*, as despite everything this seems to have been kept (or tried to be kept) quite under wraps.

The only thing I could possibly think of is it actually is a higher up who is authorised to tease people. I knew if I worked for R* I would probably blab to all my buddies about the trailer.

Also, I would keep an eye on the above Reddit user. He may also know details about Trailer 2 in the time leading up to it's release .

Spider-Vice
56 minutes ago, Artio said:

I knew if I worked for R* I would probably blab to all my buddies about the trailer.

You would also want to keep your job though. That stuff happens less often than people think. :p 

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

27 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

You would also want to keep your job though. That stuff happens less often than people think. :p 

Bro must've been married to Sam Houser then. It only makes sense :p

• KEKW 2

RaphealPenguin
2 hours ago, Jason said:

There were two people on reddit who leaked trailer details before release AFAIK, one guy had the name "look_whose_back" or something like that, a reference to the old woman with the hammers in the trailer.

Given devs on Twitter talked about seeing the trailer for the first time when it went live with their colleagues... yea, how exactly they saw it was a mystery. Obviously no one knows for sure, but I'm not sure it was from the YT leak given that the trailer was only uploaded a day or so before I think, when the length was leaked, so it was likely then that the trailer its self leaked. So these guys on reddit I think saw it earlier.

Yea, and I still have the rundown-thread bookmarked.

I asked earlier ITT if he had been debunked or not, because I still see people arguing about whether or not gore and dismemberment were going to make it in, even though that was one of the things he confirmed

Edited by RaphealPenguin
  • Like 3

Leonida Man

Not even the storyboarders or the editors saw the trailer before us. 

You talk as if the trailer made itself :kekw:

• KEKW 2

Agent Edward
30 minutes ago, Leonida Man said:

Not even the storyboarders or the editors saw the trailer before us. 

You talk as if the trailer made itself :kekw:

Nor the people who made the scripts for each scene, who edited the voice lines and the music to match... :kekw:

• KEKW 2

DeltaV20

Trailer is soon 😎
so according to my sources from youtube gta VI is actually set in 80s and not modern times 
3 protagonists, Kacey, Rose and Ricardo 
Set in Beautiful Vice City and some parts of carcer city 

i trust my friend 100% but he could be wrong
oh sh1t i think Sam Houser is here, gtg 

wait nvm wrong year 

• YEE 1
  • KEKW 2

According to my reddit sources concerning the end of GTA6 here is what I know:

Lucia bravely gives her life to shield Jason from the federal government. As she takes her final breath, she implores Jason to find and protect her daughter, who resides in Cuba. Running from the Feds and filled with sorrow, Jason embarks on a perilous journey to fulfill Lucia's last wish and ensure the safety of her daughter. In a heartwarming twist, Jason finally locates Lucia's daughter in a small village in Cuba. Overwhelmed with emotion, he embraces his newfound role as a guardian, as the scene ends with Jason hugging Lucia's child. We than get the song "One of These Nights" by the Eagles played on all through the credits.

Reliable source REDDIT : From a former storyboard recently laid off 

Edited by Barkal
  • KekCringe 1

NewCrossGate
3 hours ago, RaphealPenguin said:

Yea, and I still have the rundown-thread bookmarked.

I asked earlier ITT if he had been debunked or not, because I still see people arguing about whether or not gore and dismemberment were going to make it in, even though that was one of the things he confirmed

Wow - crazy how none of this was mentioned on here before the trailer came out, went completely under the radar.

I guess a lot of ‘leaks’ get ignored because so many pop up. Would be funny if it turned out to be Sam Houser just having a laugh. 

RaphealPenguin
1 hour ago, NewCrossGate said:

Wow - crazy how none of this was mentioned on here before the trailer came out, went completely under the radar.

I guess a lot of ‘leaks’ get ignored because so many pop up. Would be funny if it turned out to be Sam Houser just having a laugh. 

The pessimistic bastard inside of me thinks it's just a guy that got a hold of the trailer somehow and any "confirmations" outside of the trailer are just predictions, like the kid who leaked a slice of the city, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I want gore in this game 

2 hours ago, DeltaV20 said:

3 protagonists, Kacey, Rose and Ricardo 

long_time_star_wars.gif

NewCrossGate
12 minutes ago, RaphealPenguin said:

The pessimistic bastard inside of me thinks it's just a guy that got a hold of the trailer somehow and any "confirmations" outside of the trailer are just predictions, like the kid who leaked a slice of the city, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I want gore in this game 

I mean if a 16 year old kid could effortlessly get a hold of pre alpha gameplay footage then I’m sure someone could somehow do the same with a trailer. 

But just reading through that users posts you certainly get the impression it was someone high up the Rockstar food chain. 

TheOverlookHotel
32 minutes ago, RaphealPenguin said:

Yeah that was my main takeaway from it also. Very interesting indeed.

I really think Rockstar are going all out with this one.