GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

AverageOnlinePlayer

They really should have a 40fps fidelity mode like spider man, really underrated. I play gtav on ps5 in fidelity, I would cum if it had that extra 10 fps, literally the perfect mode

NYC PATROL
5 hours ago, Jason said:

No it's not lol.

RT is a method to realistically do a lot of things, reflections is just one, but shadows, lighting, ambient occlusion are others.

If you want realistic graphics, raytracing is how we're gonna get it.

Even RT audio now too lol

• Like 2

AgentJizzle
1 hour ago, NYC PATROL said:

Is that something like steam audio?

SharksFlyUp
5 hours ago, NYC PATROL said:

now we can depict sound rays more realistically than ever

paperback_cypher
15 hours ago, Emmi said:

I am talking about anything OTHER than visuals ... and I challenge you @Jason to tell me a game which - again RT, visual settings, etc. aside - would have been IMPOSSIBLE on last-gen hardware.

Spiderman 2 uses the PS5's SSDs pretty heavily and would run like sh*t on the PS4.

Al the instant fast-travel, the portals level or that sandman level would work at like 10fps on the ps4. All of this nothing to do with the visuals.

Do I get something for winning the challenge?

• 2 weeks later...
MacedonianGTA

Trailer 2 description "leak" posted on GTA 6 subreddit. We have no idea if it is real or not, the first one was fake, so I thought I should post it here for discussion.

Evil Tree

So there's something I noticed when reviewing the leaks, bit of an odd talking point but I swear I'm not just trying to be creepy here, this is genuinely interesting to me.

In most of the clips with Lucia, you can see the outline of her bra underneath her shirt. This suggests some strong implications for how clothing works, with lower layers impacting the look of the layers over top. It makes me wonder how body armour will work this time around, whether it's actually visible now, and always worn on top of clothing, or if you can where it underneath clothing with similar outlines in the upper layers. Or maybe it can only be hidden under certain clothes like coats. We've already seen that rifles are carried over the arm while holstered, so maybe body armour is similar in it isn't hidden by default, and to have exposed weapons or armour in a public place will cause police intervention and/or panic in NPCs. Some interesting implications there.

Also makes me wonder - could Lucia go braless? Would this impact her.... shall we say "physics"?

Asking the hard hitting questions here.

• KEKW 6

Agent Edward
9 minutes ago, MacedonianGTA said:

Trailer 2 description "leak" posted on GTA 6 subreddit. We have no idea if it is real or not, the first one was fake, so I thought I should post it here for discussion.

Sus.

"I didn't have long before my access was taken away"

proceeds to give a lengthy description of the trailer, line by line, shot by shot, pointing out various small details

lol

TheHoover69
6 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Sus.

I think I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring and see how many BS 'leaks' I can post onto reddit and see which one the community will believe to be more 'real' than the others. Looks like so much fun lol

• KEKW 2

Evil Tree
27 minutes ago, Agent Edward said:

Sus.

Agreed. I saw the post on reddit and only looked enough to confirm there are no screenshots, video or anything useful to support legitimacy. We've already been spoiled with actual verified leaks, there's no need for people to get caught up in this kind of hearsay.

Edited by Evil Tree
  • Like 1

Garrulin

I was expecting some post about this but it’s not, so here it is:

We will see, just a few days left.

The account of the tweet says the he trusts more in April but hey

NewCrossGate

Random twitter account says trailer 2 will release this month 

-Eddie-
4 minutes ago, Garrulin said:

Unless development's going extremely well, i.e. VI will be released this year, then nope. No reason for them to launch a second trailer at least 1 year out.

Garrulin
8 minutes ago, NewCrossGate said:

True, but it’s a “leak” with a maximum 1-month expiration date, we will see 

• Like 1

Dostoyevskiy

Nahhhh, wait for Spider or someone to come and say it's too early :kekw:

MidgarCarlos

Undertaker Coffin GIF - Undertaker Coffin Just Woke Up - Discover & Share  GIFs

here we go again i guess

Edited by MidgarCarlos

CrumMunchers

as someone who has zero inside information, i too can also confirm that a trailer may be happening :kekw::kekw::kekw:

This seems like a random f*cking twitter account. Why should we believe this desperate bs

edit: unless fumoleaks or whatever is a legit leaker then maybe

Edited by Nyfyr

1 minute ago, Nyfyr said:

This seems like a random f*cking twitter account. Why should we believe this desperate bs

He (fumoleaks) hasn't posted anything gta related since december 4th. Makes me think the screenshot is from early december (back when everyone knew a trailer was coming lol)

Klyredata
29 minutes ago, Garrulin said:

The month is at the end 

Pure hoax 

Agent Edward

Better be excited for deez nuts.

Spider-Vice
34 minutes ago, Dostoyevskiy said:

Nahhhh, wait for Spider or someone to come and say it's too early :kekw:

Aww, someone still seems hurt from the last post I made about stupid "leaks" :)

Yeah it's stupid, I don't know why people are back to believing Twitter randos, and considering history I do think it's too early. First it was April, now it's THIS MONTH :kekw: 

--------- merge ------------

45 minutes ago, NewCrossGate said:

Another one to add to the filter of BS'ers lmao. It is bottom of the barrel speculation as I said the other day, like come on :kekw: 

Pretty much the only reason things w/r/t the first trailer leaked is because it was the game's announcement, Rockstar had sent an email to all employees excited about the circumstances. It was bound to leak that way. Just in the past 48 hours we've had jokers saying "April" and suddenly now some other rando says "THIS MONTH". It's been 3 months, there is no reason for them to be releasing trailers back-to-back-to-back, we're probably gonna get some more info, and perhaps a bit more silence, before another trailer.

There is no reason (and AFAIK it doesn't happen at all, I've heard from a million people over the years they don't know when new info about projects drops *at all*, and this isn't exclusive to R*) for employees to get excited emails about random marketing drops or even the 2nd trailer. The game's announcement is a bigger celebration, and that leaked, so you'd also think they'd be a lot more careful.

Edit: They say on Twitter they meant April but the point stands lmao

28 minutes ago, Nyfyr said:

Literally never heard of either.

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

If R* leak again... meh

but dark skin girl in glasses it's Shaneese leak could be real but no 100% guarantee

• excuseme 1

The-Ghost
28 minutes ago, CrumMunchers said:

as someone who has zero inside information, i too can also confirm that a trailer may be happening :kekw::kekw::kekw:

Ahh, a fellow leaker with zero inside info, I too, based on my zero sources, can also confirm that a trailer may be happening, at some point, sometime.

Funny enough, this claim of us here has more truth than whatever these dates are saying on twitter :lmaokek:

i don't know real or fake, but those scenes writting by Neil Gaiman Lol

All i know, no trailer 2 in this month, its impossible.

Dostoyevskiy
20 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Aww, someone still seems hurt from the last post I made about stupid "leaks" :)

Yeah it's stupid, I don't know why people are back to believing Twitter randos, and considering history I do think it's too early. First it was April, now it's THIS MONTH :kekw: 

Nah, not hurt bcs you said that leaks are stupid. I'd call it more like confused, because you said that it's too early, when nobody even knows what Rockstar plans are. You seem like you're one of those people that would be telling themselves that this game won't even come out in next two years just to be pleasantly surprised. that's all. (and btw. this random acc on twitter is still stating that the trailer is coming up in April, first month part is mistake as you would've known if you had actually read that post). and btw2. thanks for moving posts to the "leaks" topic, thought it was long gone cause i couldn't find it. guess i'm just blind.

Edited by Dostoyevskiy
  • Like 1

Oldboy_
3 hours ago, MacedonianGTA said:

Fake AF 

Plus the only song that should be the next trailer song is 

• Like 2