GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

3 hours ago, Shahanshah said:

This is the only supposed leak that I pray to not be fake😭

Inject that Chaotic Romantic ending straight into my veins.

Can a story like this work in your opinions?

nRljsOv.png

Jason when he got Lucia pregnant:

spacer.png

Thomas Cavendish

Well, if they are lovers, and it looks like they are...
Soon or later, pregnancy, will be a theme.

And after RDR2 and its story, I bet this will be a key theme in VI's storymode.

3 hours ago, El Dorado said:

both die and we play as who in post finale free roam?

or it's game over then?

Zombie dlc we play them as zombies

3 hours ago, El Dorado said:

both die and we play as who in post finale free roam?

or it's game over then?

Probably as their kid if that’s the case 

• Like 1

BeauCaliente01
16 minutes ago, lngtrw said:

Probably as their kid if that’s the case 

Which would make the kid like 18 and Lucia atleast 34

2 minutes ago, BeauCaliente01 said:

Which would make the kid like 18 and Lucia atleast 34

I mean depends how many years will pass since the ending. It might be how it was with Jack Marston who will seek vengeance for the death of his family. Maybe that’s what Kai was in one of the leaked clips :kekw:

• Realistic Steak! 1

1 hour ago, Thomas Cavendish said:

Press X to change the diaper

And after RDR2 and its story, I bet this will be a key theme in VI's storymode.

26 minutes ago, PredatorFTW said:

Press X to change the diaper

I f*cking knew R* was using RDR2 as a test mule for VI :modkek:

Spoiler

Edited by Zapper
  • Like 1

Just because a girl in a bra straddles a shirtless guy in bed while running her hand through his chest hair and gazing into his eyes doesn't mean they're lovers!  Quit reading into things!

• KEKW 2

1 hour ago, bakerach said:

Just because a girl in a bra straddles a shirtless guy in bed while running her hand through his chest hair and gazing into his eyes doesn't mean they're lovers!  Quit reading into things!

They're just room mates.

10 minutes ago, helloworld said:

They're just room mates.

asIFPmg.png

Oh my god they were roommates 

Edited by UberGoober
  • KEKW 3

Yeah, it's literally part of open source code that Rockstar uses for one of their tools, the level of literacy on social media about game development and leaks like this has never been lower, I swear...

https://github.com/pygments/pygments/blob/master/tests/examplefiles/as3/as3_test.as

• KEKW 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

11 hours ago, Shahanshah said:

This is the only supposed leak that I pray to not be fake😭

Inject that Chaotic Romantic ending straight into my veins.

Can a story like this work in your opinions?

nRljsOv.png

Oh great, the honor system being brought to GTA6 with a makeup to make players behave or bite the dust with bad endings, if this was real of course. Enough of protagonists dying ffs...

Edited by Agent Edward
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Zapper said:

You play as their kid, Johnathan, and the game morphs into Bully 2.

drop-the-mic-bryan-cranston.gif

That'd blow my mind because as a kid during the GTA V reveal days, I had a fan idea of Bully 2 being set in modern day Vice City

I'd allow it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it's been mentioned by someone, but I just noticed how you see blue/red lights in the periphery of the screen when the cops are chasing Lucia in the diner clip.  That'll be nice for police chases when you won't have to always look behind you to know where the pursuing cops are.

• Like 1

Miss Darko
1 hour ago, bakerach said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned by someone, but I just noticed how you see blue/red lights in the periphery of the screen when the cops are chasing Lucia in the diner clip.  That'll be nice for police chases when you won't have to always look behind you to know where the pursuing cops are.

That clip in particular is very illuminating on some of the UI/interaction stuff we might see in the game (subject to change, of course). They have stuff like minimap-style 'blips' showing at the edges of the screen as well, when some of the hostages start making plans to make a break for it. The orange blips probably represent potential enemies which would show up on the minimap, but with the minimap off, they show on-screen instead. I hope they keep that, to make sure the game is just as playable with and without the minimap.

Another UI element implies an RDR2-style interaction menu with NPCs, though the options show hovering near the NPC in question rather than in the corner of the screen. The buttons shown kind of imply that it involves holding down the square button (Playstation controller scheme), since the square button is greyed out but has the line connecting to the NPC, while circle and triangle are given options for 'threaten' and 'rob' (which you then see also change to 'melee' and 'restrain' in one instance). That seems a bit awkward, but I expect a lot of tweaking on the UI and controls end. Hopefully it has a similar sort of 'greet' and 'antagonize' option for just chatting with random NPCs outside of a mission context too.

I do like how throughout the leaks you see stuff like button prompts show near the thing that they're relating to (like a button prompt to 'pick up' an item hovering just above the item). I've seen that sort of thing in quite a few games but from my memory it's new to Rockstar games. It's just kind of an intuitive thing, sometimes the corner button prompts you get can be slightly confusing because it can take a second to figure out what it's supposed to do, contextually. I also happen to think it looks more stylish. Certainly a matter of taste, though.

EDIT: The thread's not about the actual leaks, there's that big orange bulletin about it on top. But I did want to build on this a bit. Maybe our messages will get moved to another thread, lol.

Edited by Miss Darko

Spider-Vice
6 minutes ago, Miss Darko said:

EDIT: The thread's not about the actual leaks, there's that big orange bulletin about it on top. But I did want to build on this a bit. Maybe our messages will get moved to another thread, lol.

It's fine, it's not like there's a lot of fake/real? leak activity either.

image.png

Shahanshah
7 hours ago, TonyRyodan said:

Was it already discussed here?

It’s been a long road but the love is all worth it.

Just casually giving away the plot. Nice. 

Has anything else come out in the last few days about the leaked plot? On 4 chan?
Edited by Milo95
  • KEKW 3

Agent Edward
On 1/15/2024 at 9:46 AM, TonyRyodan said:

Sounds believable I think, nothing too crazy there, but I'm still surprised about GTA6 having dismemberment though, it probably will be like in RDR2 where the protagonists and other important characters can't be dismembered, but 90-95% of the npcs can.

Yea I mean that person leaked stuff that was proven legit, stuff that at the time I doubt many people knew.

He doesn't say a lot and some of it is predictable but the basketball minigame and dismemberment (though that can easily change) are two bigger things that, given the trailer stuff he essentially leaked, can be reasonably be assumed to be legit.

• Like 3

Spider-Vice
On 1/15/2024 at 7:55 PM, Shahanshah said:

Just casually giving away the plot. Nice. 

I think it was more a reference to the song used in the trailer lol.

image.png

IchBinEinMeme
On 1/15/2024 at 1:46 PM, TonyRyodan said:

Btw he wasn't the only guy who had information on the trailer. This one had even way more details

Agent Edward
49 minutes ago, IchBinEinMeme said:

Btw he wasn't the only guy who had information on the trailer. This one had even way more details

He wasn't f*cking around, I wonder if he knows more things about the game itself.

• 1 month later...
viceYcity
First post here , nothing special but thought it would be interesting to post here His name is Lin Sihai and he is a senior material artist. He said the main team working on gta6 is still rockstar north and other studios are just helping out. He described GTA6 as the most impressive and advance project he has ever seen in his 10 years of development in 3A games. All of the game's assets have been completed. He also said theyre remain confident that GTA6 can run 60 fps on PS5 not sure about 1440p or 1080p. Here are some replies he made, Im too lazy to translate so I just used Google translator so it may struggle to read, but it's really interesting. full: https://imgur.com/a/QQLqRhk spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png Edited by viceYcity

X to doubt.

He's under NDA and isn't allowed to say sh*t, but he's put his name out there and where he worked? Having R* swag aint proof either, if that's even his picture.

Nothing he gave is actual definitive either, it's just "game is big" or "I don't know", beyond the 60fps thing anyway.

• Like 1