GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

Spider-Vice

Coming back to the actual pic posted here - it's the usual "blurry picture leak", it's either Photoshopped or AI generated in some way even if not entirely, but blurred to hide that fact. As we all know by now a lot of real leaks don't really come in 144p anymore :p 

Considering we've had people's Unreal 5 projects passed on as leaks, nothing's stopping someone from doing some sort of fake leak using Lucia's face on a model or something, but deliberately.

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

helloworld
17 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

Coming back to the actual pic posted here - it's the usual "blurry picture leak", it's either Photoshopped or AI generated in some way even if not entirely, but blurred to hide that fact. As we all know by now a lot of real leaks don't really come in 144p anymore :p 

Considering we've had people's Unreal 5 projects passed on as leaks, nothing's stopping someone from doing some sort of fake leak using Lucia's face on a model or something, but deliberately.

The leakers are just so shocked that their hands are shaking uncontrollably when they take the picture. :kekw:

• KEKW 1

I experimented years ago with hastily and sneakily taking pics of a screen (and honestly, there aint no way to do this stealthily lmao) and even on my then years old Samsung Galaxy phone it's actually less stealthy to take a blurry pic than a clear one, the cameras in phones are just that good now.

That picture on the last pic on the other hand is not only slightly blurry but it looks like it was downsized to a low res and then stretched back up, cause so much detail in it has been annihilated. It aint the mid 2000's anymore, even the more budget smart phones take high res pics.

• Like 2
  • KEKW 1

KaylaZio

It's been like 3 weeks since the RDR 14th anniversary, why do they still keep their insta posts at 14? I'm sure it's nothing but im just asking bcuz I am delusional and this was bugging me for the past 2 weeks

1 hour ago, KaylaZio said:

It's been like 3 weeks since the RDR 14th anniversary, why do they still keep their insta posts at 14? I'm sure it's nothing but im just asking bcuz I am delusional and this was bugging me for the past 2 weeks

Looks like they've been intentionally keeping their instagram posts to major news and current events... I think that's all there is to it.

KaylaZio
23 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like they've been intentionally keeping their instagram posts to major news and current events... I think that's all there is to it.

Sounds plausible. But, hear me out. They have 14 posts and 11 reels which means 14/11, which means November 14th. Soooo does that mean we know that the second trailer will be released in November 14th??????????????????????????? 🤯

• KEKW 3

PolandMountain

This dude is absolutely smoking crack (context recent Epic Games DB leak), 1. It's too early for having GTA VI in any stores database, 2. The game is 10 GB, this must be RDR 1

spacer.png

Edited by PolandMountain

lol, can't you sense the sarcasm?

• Like 1

NewCrossGate
On 6/10/2024 at 10:06 AM, KaylaZio said:

At 15 now, trailer tomorrow? 

KaylaZio
6 hours ago, NewCrossGate said:

At 15 now, trailer tomorrow? 

They've read my post and delayed it a day bcuz I figured it out... Shame on you R*...

Shahanshah
16 hours ago, PolandMountain said:

This dude is absolutely smoking crack (context recent Epic Games DB leak), 1. It's too early for having GTA VI in any stores database, 2. The game is 10 GB, this must be RDR 1

spacer.png

He is relatively a reliable leaker but you’re most likely correct it’s for Rdr. 

DUNK512
19 hours ago, PolandMountain said:

spacer.png

Lmfao, someone’s upset that his way of leaking sh*t got patched up. 

this guy used the epic games database to leak unannounced games.

17 minutes ago, DUNK512 said:

this guy used the epic games database to leak unannounced games.

In fairness to him he had more sources then the EGS database, he leaks stuff from various platforms.

But that database was absolutely one of his methods for sure, and he's probably a little bit worried this stuff is starting to get cracked down on one way or another, cause that'd be gg for him.

Agent Edward

Those guys talk as if Strauss himself didn't mention that the PC version of VI will be announced later, after the console ones get released next year, it isn't a secret to anyone and those who makes content upon this subject saying that it's a uncertain thing are nothing but clickbait pieces of sh*t.

The content creators who are calming PC players by saying that they'll get VI eventually are alright tho.

Edited by Agent Edward

I think I remember someone mentioning that the shadows of the flock of birds in the beach scene in Trailer 1 looked too big, But I found a leaked clip where similarly big shadows of the birds can be seen
"Americas 2022-09-13 17-16-42 (00:07)"
What do you all think?

Edited by Hanako

PauloJz
31 minutes ago, Hanako said:

I think I remember someone mentioning that the shadows of the flock of birds in the beach scene in Trailer 1 looked too big, But I found a leaked clip where similarly big shadows of the birds can be seen
What do you all think?

It's definitely a natural phenomenon that happens in real life.

• Like 3

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, Hanako said:

What do you all think?

The further away things are from the ground, the bigger their shadows will be until they're completely diffused, there's nothing wrong with that scene.

6 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

The further away things are from the ground, the bigger their shadows will be until they're completely diffused, there's nothing wrong with that scene.

Ohh I see, The shadows were too sharp, which is why it looked unnatural

• Like 1

Agent Edward
4 minutes ago, Hanako said:

Ohh I see, The shadows were too sharp, which is why it looked unnatural

Yeah, but Trailer 1 was released about 1 year and 10 months before the game's release next year, so things like these can still be optimized.

• 2 weeks later...
TheSheep88

R* has 6 GTAO tweets in two days. That's abnormal, right? Could we be getting something soon?

• excuseme 1
  • Conspiracy! 2

Ser_Salty
28 minutes ago, TheSheep88 said:

R* has 6 GTAO tweets in two days. That's abnormal, right? Could we be getting something soon?

How much did they tweet last summer update?

EDIT: just checked. 7 tweets over 2 days last time, 5 now (One was an RDO tweet). Seems perfectly normal.

Edited by Ser_Salty

LongHairedFreakyGuy
On 6/12/2024 at 7:14 PM, PolandMountain said:

spacer.png

If you read more in to this tweet, he was taking the piss. 

AverageOnlinePlayer

does anyone know if Americas 2022-04-12 18-36-00 ever had sound?

MrBreak16
20 minutes ago, AverageOnlinePlayer said:

does anyone know if Americas 2022-04-12 18-36-00 ever had sound?

No, that one never had sound as far as I know.

• Like 1

Agent Edward

People are paranoid over the game being mute because Trailer 1 only had the music and the character voice lines, almost without other sound effects lol. :kekw:

Jason's actually deaf, and the game has no sound when you play as him. 

The game's story is about stealing enough money to afford hearing aids.

Also halfway through the game, Lucia is permanently blinded in a prison fight.

PauloJz
1 hour ago, D418 said:

Jason's actually deaf, and the game has no sound when you play as him. 

The game's story is about stealing enough money to afford hearing aids.

Also halfway through the game, Lucia is permanently blinded in a prison fight.

This explains his only line in the trailer. Lucia was teaching Jason how to say words like "Trust"

Games can be ready for PC along with consoles, but commercially it is more profitable to sell as much initially on consoles after saturation comes to PC, and later next generation.

It makes sense...a time will come to PC.

We will probably buy 2..3 times GTA VI + gtaplus. rsrs

2 hours ago, Rm93 said:

Games can be ready for PC along with consoles, but commercially it is more profitable to sell as much initially on consoles after saturation comes to PC, and later next generation.

It makes sense...a time will come to PC.

Generally speaking this isn't true anymore. Xbox hardware sales are simply that bad, and PC grows bigger and bigger every year with no signs it's slowing down, and it doesn't have any sort of hardware generation reset to deal with it like consoles either.

Most publishers think the opposite is true at this point and have openly spoken about it in various ways. For example, Stellar Blade's developer for example recently said they think that a large part of the AAA audience has moved to PC, Square Enix have all but outright confirmed they have no more interest in console exclusive deals (with Sony/PS5. Hell, if you put a gun to every publishers head and got them to choose between releasing a game on PC or Xbox I reckon literally all of them except maybe Xbox 1st party (for reasons beyond software sales ofc) would choose PC without even a second of thought. Xbox sales are just that bad. Also one thing PC gamers have shown now more than ever is their willingness to wait for a PC release, or even a Steam release, and when you put PC players in that position you make it easier to wait for sales too, rather than buying day 1 at full price.

R* are doing what they've always done, but today the evidence to say it's the best thing to do is nothing more than "well R* are doing it so it must be true". It MIGHT be for them, but it's literally not for everyone else.

Agent Edward
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Generally speaking this isn't true anymore. Xbox hardware sales are simply that bad, and PC grows bigger and bigger every year with no signs it's slowing down, and it doesn't have any sort of hardware generation reset to deal with it like consoles either.

Most publishers think the opposite is true at this point and have openly spoken about it in various ways. For example, Stellar Blade's developer for example recently said they think that a large part of the AAA audience has moved to PC, Square Enix have all but outright confirmed they have no more interest in console exclusive deals (with Sony/PS5. Hell, if you put a gun to every publishers head and got them to choose between releasing a game on PC or Xbox I reckon literally all of them except maybe Xbox 1st party (for reasons beyond software sales ofc) would choose PC without even a second of thought. Xbox sales are just that bad. Also one thing PC gamers have shown now more than ever is their willingness to wait for a PC release, or even a Steam release, and when you put PC players in that position you make it easier to wait for sales too, rather than buying day 1 at full price.

R* are doing what they've always done, but today the evidence to say it's the best thing to do is nothing more than "well R* are doing it so it must be true". It MIGHT be for them, but it's literally not for everyone else.

I think that Rockstar just have so much money to throw at these games' developments that they don't care too much about how each individual console is performing, despite having their differences their hardwares are closer to each other than ever before, buuut, maybe if in the next generation the next Xbox console performs even worse than the current ones, then yeah, I can see the next Rockstar game not making it into it.