GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

I read the whole 4 Chan thing. It’s whatever really, but the only thing that really interested me is the “billy black” character they mentioned, the one from the trailer that had the dreads and gold teeth. Saying he’s an undercover and Jason is his informat. We know Billy as one of the 4 names in the 2022 leaks alongside Jason, Lucia, and Kai. Could absolutely be nothing, just thought it was slightly interesting.

3 minutes ago, REVENGE777 said:

I read the whole 4 Chan thing. It’s whatever really, but the only thing that really interested me is the “billy black” character they mentioned, the one from the trailer that had the dreads and gold teeth. Saying he’s an undercover and Jason is his informat. We know Billy as one of the 4 names in the 2022 leaks alongside Jason, Lucia, and Kai. Could absolutely be nothing, just thought it was slightly interesting.

That was a guy replying to the OP. The OP replied to him and said it was False. 

Every leaker who hosts an AMA is full of sh*t.

4 minutes ago, I WAS WRONG said:

That was a guy replying to the OP. The OP replied to him and said it was False. 

Every leaker who hosts an AMA is full of sh*t.

Of course. It’s all baloney. But something I’ve been thinking completely independently of all these “Jason is a cop” rumors. But I was wondering if he could be a correctional officer at the prison Lucia is locked up at.

Retro_Causality

>R&B radio station called "Sound4Sound"

this is BS lol

the S4S stood for (San4San) the Haitian gang in the game

27 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

this is BS lol

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Retro_Causality said:

this is BS lol

It’s an educated guess based on the logo we saw in the trailer. 
His opening post is what we already knew and speculated. 
Idk make it spicy or whatever his QA was very boring. 
Based on his opening post alone it’s fake. 

At least the previous two 4chan posts were somewhat interesting and more consistent. They both said the same thing though, the only difference being prostitutes. 

Just as a general PSA - Please be aware that now that we have a trailer there'll be EVEN MORE fake leakery than usual. Including edited screenshots.

• Like 4

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

12 hours ago, Brett Baumler said:

Is there a compilation of that info anywhere? I can’t find anything 

I don't know if I'm allowed to link it but please type :

GTA VI PDF analysis 

On google and you'll find a 50+ pages document 

This wouldn’t qualify as a major leak but this guy showed a R* email asking him to use his song in VI as well as making it a focus point on the « upcoming campaign »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeLxTyhs/

guy is kinda famous so he prolly has not reason to lie even tho I don’t believe it for now 

24 minutes ago, GhostFR said:

This wouldn’t qualify as a major leak but this guy showed a R* email asking him to use his song in VI as well as making it a focus point on the « upcoming campaign »

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeLxTyhs/

guy is kinda famous so he prolly has not reason to lie even tho I don’t believe it for now 

Whether he’s lying or not, he’s disregarded Rockstar’s preference for confidentiality by posting this—which is enough for them to rescind their offer.  So if he’s lying and it isn’t in the finished game, it doesn’t matter because he can just say they removed it after he posted this TikTok. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paper Mario said:

you guys believing the "i was a janitor at rockstar" skit?

c'mon now, lol

"i am sam houser mananger i got some leaks Gta 6 is ambiented in gta"

• KEKW 4

I heard the devs say “have you seen this cunts livestream, what a silly prick”

:lmaokek:

cant remember

It's not particularly significant but the part where Lucia and Jason are on the bed saying "trust", is the same motel room from the sept 2022 leaks. The couch next to the bed was white but now it's dark red.

18 hours ago, DuaePandae said:

90% sure dude’s the same Twitter grifter who went viral for a little while. Their reddit posts are about Jason’s dong, the Twitter guy and now this. 

Imagine spending so much time just to fabricate fake leaks. What a no-life. 

We know from several sources the release date could've been be 2024 but some devs didn’t think it was manageable. That plus fiscal 2025 and believing devs need just a little more time to polish. I firmly believe Q1 2025. 

Btw the guy who leaked the trailer description before even the actual trailer leak on Reddit said Q1 2025. I prefer to believe that to this. 

• Realistic Steak! 1

Yeah, the day the trailer leaked there was one or two reddit accounts (potentially the same person) posting things.

• Like 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Mister_Misery

The first image is obviously IRL. As for the second, is someone this dedicated to recreating something like this to be so similar to the art direction seen in the trailer or has AI-generated art improved that much?

Upon closer inspection, the roads and skybox make it a whole lot less impressive.

Edited by Mister_Misery
close look

This is the only supposed leak that I pray to not be fake😭

Inject that Chaotic Romantic ending straight into my veins.

Can a story like this work in your opinions?

nRljsOv.png

• excuseme 1
  • Bruh 1

both die and we play as who in post finale free roam?

or it's game over then?

• KEKW 2

18 minutes ago, Shahanshah said:

This is the only supposed leak that I pray to not be fake😭

Inject that Chaotic Romantic ending straight into my veins.

Can a story like this work in your opinions?

nRljsOv.png

Damn, that's grade A crap.

• Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 1

cant remember
7 minutes ago, El Dorado said:

or it's game over then?

If RDR2 is anything to go by, you will play as an 18 year old Johnathan with Jason's face.

36 minutes ago, El Dorado said:

or it's game over then?

You play as their kid, Johnathan, and the game morphs into Bully 2.

drop-the-mic-bryan-cranston.gif

16 hours ago, Mister_Misery said:

The first image is obviously IRL. As for the second, is someone this dedicated to recreating something like this to be so similar to the art direction seen in the trailer or has AI-generated art improved that much?

Upon closer inspection, the roads and skybox make it a whole lot less impressive.

The pictures in the reply are from The Crew Motorfest. The main picture is a pic of a city in Saudi. Debunked! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, El Dorado said:

or it's game over then?

Never say never, maybe it will be a first for R* and we go back to the state of game before the last mission or just the game ends, done. Black screen.

You sitting there and feeling all these emotions, feeling you fcked up big time and getting motivated to do another playthrough:lmaokek:

I just hated the goofiness of V and want a more serious and grounded story from VI.

I like to see how them having a child influences the story and their dynamic. But yea… wishful thinking on my part.