GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

SharksFlyUp
3 hours ago, Jason said:

...people are actually considering the text that went along with the image is legit?

It was literally one big pile of very deliberate fearmongering lol. The game according to that info is GTA V v2, with no real innovations or advancements, when we know (as others have mentioned) that factually isn't true because RDR has had a massive influence on R* open world design and gameplay, with RDR1 being a big part of V's foundations and, as we've seen from the leaks, RDR2 being a big foundation for GTA VI.

That's that whole bit of information thrown in in the bin there and then.

The artwork is a spicy find, it looks legit, we don't know where it's from, but the text thrown alongside it is utter bollocks lmao.

Similar deal to the Aaron Garbut leaker last year. The image, or in that case the video, is probably real but everything else they say is unreliable.

arisfelbonilla

Is that car with the new rockstar logo really the banshee? Plus there is also the banshee from GTA 5, the usual one that the two cars are together is a little strange but oh well xd

Edited by arisfelbonilla

paperback_cypher
19 hours ago, jounashrty233 said:

This is the fakest sh*t ever, he literally doxxes "his friend" who works there, bullsh*ts about VI being mostly recycled from V which is literally not true considering we've seen AI, shooting, cover mechanics and physics being significantly different from V and awkwardly uses vocabulary, almost like he's not a native speaker and is trying to use big words to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Also, problems at "the physical level"? lmao

jounashrty233
1 hour ago, paperback_cypher said:

This is the fakest sh*t ever, he literally doxxes "his friend" who works there, bullsh*ts about VI being mostly recycled from V which is literally not true considering we've seen AI, shooting, cover mechanics and physics being significantly different from V and awkwardly uses vocabulary, almost like he's not a native speaker and is trying to use big words to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Also, problems at "the physical level"? lmao

Yeah Idk what does he mean by physical level it’s weird lmao

Spider-Vice
7 hours ago, Len Lfc said:

I'd agree with this. Yes, it's different. But at most what does it mean? There's a new car in GTA VI? I mean... yeah, no sh*t. At the absolute best it's something that is already a given. So no matter what it is, I really don't get the hype for this one.

I think the point is that it might be a piece of GTA VI artwork, which is fair enough, but not thaaaat hypeworthy by itself, yes. :p If it's not just artist's interpretation and it is indeed taken from GTA VI art like the Dune FAV is from GTAO art, it's interesting but doesn't give us much more.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Wheatley

I honestly feel sorry for the developers at Rockstar Games right now, because due to Elongated Muskrats money making policy on Twitter - people are just cherry-picking random developers from LinkedIn from the company and claiming they're leaking stuff - either randomly or it's to their "friend" - for clout and an engagement payday.

Granted, most of the higher ups know that these leaks are fake, and nothing bad will happen, but that doesn't negate the mental toll it can take on those developers who are probably already stressed out of their mind having to work on the game in the first place.

LitlleKuba
1 hour ago, jounashrty233 said:

Yeah Idk what does he mean by physical level it’s weird lmao

Is big fake  man

paperback_cypher
19 hours ago, Wheatley said:

I honestly feel sorry for the developers at Rockstar Games right now, because due to Elongated Muskrats money making policy on Twitter - people are just cherry-picking random developers from LinkedIn from the company and claiming they're leaking stuff - either randomly or it's to their "friend" - for clout and an engagement payday.

Granted, most of the higher ups know that these leaks are fake, and nothing bad will happen, but that doesn't negate the mental toll it can take on those developers who are probably already stressed out of their mind having to work on the game in the first place.

Doxxing is only illegal on twitter if you're doxxing muskman. Sucks for the devs, I think most of them will have to put their linkedin accounts to private until the game is published.

Remember when the female devs of rdr2 got harassed on twitter because GTA fans didn't want female devs working on games? What an absolutely abyssmal site that has become.

Edited by paperback_cypher
  • Like 3

Short Dawg
1 hour ago, paperback_cypher said:

Doxxing is only illegal on twitter if you're doxxing muskman. Sucks for the devs, I think most of them will have to put their linkedin accounts to private until the game is published.

Remember when the female devs of rdr2 got harassed on twitter because GTA fans didn't want female devs working on games? What an absolutely abyssmal site that has become.

I don’t remember that but I do remember Red Dead fans doing the harassing and doxxing on twitter because they were butthurt about RDO not getting anymore updates 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

1 hour ago, Short Dawg said:

I don’t remember that but I do remember Red Dead fans doing the harassing and doxxing on twitter because they were butthurt about RDO not getting anymore updates 🤦🏾‍♂️ 

Average video game community moment

Hi, what do you think of this reddit post?  I think the person wrote with ChatGPT

Spoiler

Let's see if this wakes up your lawyers Rockstar...

Jason, the ex-military operative, hails from a small town in the Midwest. He joined the military at a young age, driven by a strong sense of duty and a desire to protect others. Jason's exceptional skills and leadership qualities quickly propelled himself through the ranks. During his time in the military, Jason formed close bonds with his fellow soldiers, considering them family. However, tragedy struck when a covert mission went wrong, resulting in the death of Jason's comrades. This event left a lasting impact on Jason, fueling his determination for justice. Lucia, the Cuban immigrant street-smart hustler, grew up in the heart of vice city. Life on the streets taught her to be resourceful, resilient, and streetwise. She honed her skills in various illicit activities, gaining a reputation as someone not to be messed with. Lucia's best friend, whom she considered a sister, was brutally murdered by a rival gang. This devastating loss ignited a fire within Lucia, pushing her to seek vengeance and dismantle the gang responsible for her friend's death. Jason's military career came to an abrupt end when he uncovered evidence of a high-ranking government official's involvement in illegal activities. Jason's attempts to expose the truth were met with resistance, leading to his discharge from the military. After leaving the military, Jason found themselves disillusioned with the system they once fought to protect. They became a vigilante, using their skills to expose corruption and bring justice to those who had evaded it. Lucia's journey into the criminal underworld began as a means of survival. She became involved in various illegal activities, such as smuggling and heists, to make ends meet. Over time, she gained a reputation as one of the city's most skilled and cunning criminals. Jason's pursuit of justice led them down a dangerous path, crossing paths with powerful individuals who sought to silence them. They became a target, constantly on the run, utilizing their military training to stay one step ahead of their enemies. Lucia's rise through the ranks of the criminal underworld was not without its challenges. She faced betrayal, rivalries, and constant threats to her power. Her resilience and strategic thinking allowed her to navigate these treacherous waters. Lucia and Jason's paths intertwine when they find themselves targeted by a common enemy. Their shared goals and complementary skill sets lead them to form an unlikely alliance, combining their street smarts and military expertise to take down the mutual threat.

Spoiler

Lucia bravely gives her life to shield Jason from the federal government. As she takes her final breath, she implores Jason to find and protect her daughter, who resides in Cuba. Running from the Feds and filled with sorrow, Jason embarks on a perilous journey to fulfill Lucia's last wish and ensure the safety of her daughter. In a heartwarming twist, Jason finally locates Lucia's daughter in a small village in Cuba. Overwhelmed with emotion, he embraces his newfound role as a guardian, as the scene ends with Jason hugging Lucia's child. We than get the song "One of These Nights" by the Eagles played on all through the credits.

TheHoover69
4 minutes ago, Barkal said:

Hi, what do you think of this reddit post?  I think the person wrote with ChatGPT

Hide contents

Let's see if this wakes up your lawyers Rockstar...

Jason, the ex-military operative, hails from a small town in the Midwest. He joined the military at a young age, driven by a strong sense of duty and a desire to protect others. Jason's exceptional skills and leadership qualities quickly propelled himself through the ranks. During his time in the military, Jason formed close bonds with his fellow soldiers, considering them family. However, tragedy struck when a covert mission went wrong, resulting in the death of Jason's comrades. This event left a lasting impact on Jason, fueling his determination for justice. Lucia, the Cuban immigrant street-smart hustler, grew up in the heart of vice city. Life on the streets taught her to be resourceful, resilient, and streetwise. She honed her skills in various illicit activities, gaining a reputation as someone not to be messed with. Lucia's best friend, whom she considered a sister, was brutally murdered by a rival gang. This devastating loss ignited a fire within Lucia, pushing her to seek vengeance and dismantle the gang responsible for her friend's death. Jason's military career came to an abrupt end when he uncovered evidence of a high-ranking government official's involvement in illegal activities. Jason's attempts to expose the truth were met with resistance, leading to his discharge from the military. After leaving the military, Jason found themselves disillusioned with the system they once fought to protect. They became a vigilante, using their skills to expose corruption and bring justice to those who had evaded it. Lucia's journey into the criminal underworld began as a means of survival. She became involved in various illegal activities, such as smuggling and heists, to make ends meet. Over time, she gained a reputation as one of the city's most skilled and cunning criminals. Jason's pursuit of justice led them down a dangerous path, crossing paths with powerful individuals who sought to silence them. They became a target, constantly on the run, utilizing their military training to stay one step ahead of their enemies. Lucia's rise through the ranks of the criminal underworld was not without its challenges. She faced betrayal, rivalries, and constant threats to her power. Her resilience and strategic thinking allowed her to navigate these treacherous waters. Lucia and Jason's paths intertwine when they find themselves targeted by a common enemy. Their shared goals and complementary skill sets lead them to form an unlikely alliance, combining their street smarts and military expertise to take down the mutual threat.

Hide contents

Lucia bravely gives her life to shield Jason from the federal government. As she takes her final breath, she implores Jason to find and protect her daughter, who resides in Cuba. Running from the Feds and filled with sorrow, Jason embarks on a perilous journey to fulfill Lucia's last wish and ensure the safety of her daughter. In a heartwarming twist, Jason finally locates Lucia's daughter in a small village in Cuba. Overwhelmed with emotion, he embraces his newfound role as a guardian, as the scene ends with Jason hugging Lucia's child. We than get the song "One of These Nights" by the Eagles played on all through the credits.

This is old news, and it's complete BS

4 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

This is old news, and it's complete BS

Yes I saw that this post is several months old, I also think it's BS but what makes you think it's BS? 

I say BS because I've run it through an AI detector like GPTZero and it detects 100% that it's written by an AI. 

Spider-Vice

Lmao here we go again with the "ex-military operative" thing which was simply community speculation.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

TheHoover69
6 minutes ago, Barkal said:

Yes I saw that this post is several months old, I also think it's BS but what makes you think it's BS? 

I say BS because I've run it through an AI detector like GPTZero and it detects 100% that it's written by an AI. 

Mostly because of the AI-generated nature of it. But also because whoever ran it through an AI, took some points that have been discovered and speculated about on this forum. Like the idea of Jason being ex-military was floated around on the forums because me and a few others noticed Jason had a chain around his neck in the leaks. The way he wore it tucked under his shirt suggested that it could have been military ID tags, or dog tags as they're also known. People have also speculated that Lucia may have been an ex-gang member or grew up around people who were members of a gang or cartel or some sh*t. Also another big red flag was when it mentioned that they acting like "vigilantes". 

Essentially whoever had this generated, just took a bunch of random bits of speculation and ran it through the AI to generate a BS "plot synopsis"

9 minutes ago, TheHoover69 said:

Mostly because of the AI-generated nature of it. But also because whoever ran it through an AI, took some points that have been discovered and speculated about on this forum. Like the idea of Jason being ex-military was floated around on the forums because me and a few others noticed Jason had a chain around his neck in the leaks. The way he wore it tucked under his shirt suggested that it could have been military ID tags, or dog tags as they're also known. People have also speculated that Lucia may have been an ex-gang member or grew up around people who were members of a gang or cartel or some sh*t. Also another big red flag was when it mentioned that they acting like "vigilantes". 

Essentially whoever had this generated, just took a bunch of random bits of speculation and ran it through the AI to generate a BS "plot synopsis"

Even the end of his story, where he mentions that Lucia dies and she tells Jason to go and protect his daughter in Cuba, seems absurd. 

Agent Edward

How can someone trust this sh*t lol, any theory which treats GTA protagonists as moralists gone bad are fake.

Especially since the guy claims to be a StoryBoarder writer at Rockstar and subsequently got fired, which is why he posted the so-called game script. 

8 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

Comment quelqu'un peut-il faire confiance à cette merde mdr, toute théorie qui traite les protagonistes de GTA comme des moralistes qui ont mal tourné est fausse.

And yet a lot of people under the reddit post believe in it 🙃

• Like 1

GhostFR
16 minutes ago, Barkal said:

The GTA 6 subreddit is a sh*tshow 

It's BS for obvious reasons, but anyone with a brain (which reddit sometimes lacks) would clearly know that no one in their right mind would be fired from R* and then leak information about the game as they'd be slapped with a huge lawsuit probably costing them millions of $ and be blacklisted from working in gaming ever again.

True leakers are anonymous (mostly, see Garbut's son but that was a kid who didn't know the consequences) 

Edited by GhostFR
  • Like 1

Agent Edward
1 hour ago, Barkal said:

Michael, Trevor, Lester and even Franklin are the biggest sociopaths that San Andreas ever saw and that's the only motivation for their crimes, there was no moralist revenge plot in GTA5.

1 hour ago, GhostFR said:

Le subreddit GTA 6 est un sh*tshow 

C'est BS pour des raisons évidentes, mais toute personne dotée d'un cerveau (qui manque parfois à Reddit) saurait clairement que personne sensé ne serait renvoyé de R* et ne divulguerait ensuite des informations sur le jeu car ils seraient giflés par un énorme procès. cela leur coûtera probablement des millions de dollars et sera à nouveau mis sur liste noire pour ne plus travailler dans le jeu vidéo.

Les vrais fuyards sont anonymes (pour la plupart, voir le fils de Garbut mais c'était un enfant qui ne connaissait pas les conséquences) 

Here's exactly what he says when someone asks him what the source is:

Lol I am the source... I was a storyboard writer @rockstar... they pushed me out by giving me PTO and then dismissed my ass. I've lawyered up and we've heard nothing from their legal team. The only way to get these people to talk is if you f*ck with them... so please get this on their radar. Im not walking away with anything less than a settlement.

• KEKW 1
  • KekCringe 1

2 hours ago, Agent Edward said:

Michael, Trevor, Lester et même Franklin sont les plus grands sociopathes que San Andreas ait jamais vu et c'est la seule motivation de leurs crimes, il n'y avait pas de complot de vengeance moraliste dans GTA5.

I find it hard to believe that the scenario revolves around Jason wanting justice and Lucia wanting revenge, and then at the end Lucia dies under fire from the feds while asking Jason to go and protect her daughter. Whether it's written by him or an AI, it seems too easy a story and doesn't feel like a GTA story. 

ValScrimbly

Already have my doubts with that radio station since one of the commercials (for thrillbilly mud club) mentioned Priuses. Like they aren't gonna have licensed cars in it.

The rest sounds surprisingly legit, but that one specific thing made it really questionable.

• Like 1

fartingrats

If this is fake, then it's one of the most well done fake leaks of all time.

• Like 3

Agent Edward

What the hell?

45 minutes ago, ValerianMoog said:

Already have my doubts with that radio station since one of the commercials (for thrillbilly mud club) mentioned Priuses. Like they aren't gonna have licensed cars in it.

The rest sounds surprisingly legit, but that one specific thing made it really questionable.

It could be a placeholder name, even though the Dilettante is a thing since GTA4, so if this is fake whoever did it f*cked up as usual.

Edited by Agent Edward

Toni's voice in the first 16 seconds has that characteristic flatness and weird inflection that screams AI generated to me. Couple that with what Valerian said about a commercial supposedly mentioning the Toyota Prius at some point and I'm surprised this is actually convincing anyone.

Slosten.gif