GTA VI ""Leaks"" Analysis Thread Part II

nicktestbranch
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

This topic is not about the legitimate September 2022 leaks for the game, but rather to analyse/discuss/mock/etc supposed "leaks" found on the Internet. From most likely fake maps, to images, and so on.

Thanks for understanding. Copyrighted/leaked content rules apply, posting any of the 2022 leaks here is not allowed.

Spider-Vice
1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Why would anyone sane throw their supposed friend under the bus like this if it were legitimate?

To add to this, considering the instability and propensity of online gaming communities to hate the devs of their own games, I'd say it's even more likely somebody posted the name of that dev just "for funzies" and some fake info alongside. Poor person will probably get reprimanded for posting the image, and it's why I dislike that names are even posted when people find stuff, because many times it's in bad faith.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

jounashrty233
1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Orrrr the artwork was taken from the person's LinkedIn (meaning probably legit) but the person made up a story about it? Why would anyone sane throw their supposed friend under the bus like this if it were legitimate?

There are a thousand situations where people made up stuff like this, even if they had legitimate finds in them. We've had people find images from dev portfolios but claim to know them, only to be found that the images were public somewhere. Please don't put so much trust in random leaks like this. But you do you, if you wanna believe the game's gonna "fail" and "be tragic" out of one post.

So this artwork dropped on linkdin first or the dutch guy  was the first to reveal it and he casually dropped the employee photo? If its the first scenario then I  agree this your average fake leak but if its the second case then idk man

I don’t believe any leaks lmao as you think I just thought this one is a bit interesting if dutch05 is the one who shared it first ngl

Rockstarter
17 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

To add to this, considering the instability and propensity of online gaming communities to hate the devs of their own games, I'd say it's even more likely somebody posted the name of that dev just "for funzies" and some fake info alongside. Poor person will probably get reprimanded for posting the image, and it's why I dislike that names are even posted when people find stuff, because many times it's in bad faith.

Perhaps, but isn't the person in question breaking their NDA? Should they not be reprimanded? Shouldn't Rockstar take their IP leaking seriously?

I agree perhaps names could be left out of it , but at the end of the day it's the dev's fault.

Edited by Rockstarter

ChimpWithAHandgun

This guy should whoop the ass of that random dickhead who used his name as a poor excuse for a proof. I get that people are desperate for info but that was infuriating to say the least. I hope that this dev won't get any sh*t for what happened

Edited by ChimpWithAHandgun
  • Like 1

HybridTalonZ

This dude is probably about to get barraged with messages just because some dweeb posted some fake bait story for attention this community man nothing else like it 

BMXMario
36 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

There's all kinds of things drawn in different styles (e.g. the GTAV Bikini Girl), this would apply to cars too.

The difference here is that the Dune FAV featured in the artwork is almost a 1:1 replication of how it appears in GTA Online, while the Banshee model is a completely new design.

spacer.png

(Credit to TakeNoShift on Discord)

The same applies to the Buzzard seen in the top left of the image.

It doesn't make much sense to have two out of three of the vehicles be 1:1 replications, and then suddenly have the other one be an artist's interpretation of a vehicle in their own style. That would take an unnecessary amount of effort, especially for an artwork that not that many people are going to see.

I know some of the Staniers in GTA V artwork are different to the ones seen in game, but in that case they've just drawn those vehicles more identically to the real-life Crown Victoria.

In this case, this Banshee only shares the side profile of the real-life latest generation Viper, much different to the one in V, while the front of this Banshee doesn't even share the bumper of the Viper nor any previous Banshee. Why not just model it after the version seen in V?

Oldboy_

Ya thats fake af 

My man literally said this is my friend, f*ck him and his entire career. 

Its also funny this is coming right after another fake LinkedIn leak 

Looks like someone spent some time on an AI program, or adobe Photoshop to only follow it up with some of the worst leaks I've ever seen. 

HybridTalonZ
33 minutes ago, Oldboy_ said:

Ya thats fake af 

My man literally said this is my friend, f*ck him and his entire career. 

Its also funny this is coming right after another fake LinkedIn leak 

Looks like someone spent some time on an AI program, or adobe Photoshop to only follow it up with some of the worst leaks I've ever seen. 

The logo is probably real and the guy who works there is certainly real, but the story is fake like you said. It doesn’t need major disproving anyway. Just watch the diner robbery, it’s kind of strange why he wrote a fake leak that can be disproven so easily with actual evidence. 

Edited by HybridTalonZ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HybridTalonZ said:

The logo is probably real and the guy who works there is certainly real, but the story is fake like you said. It doesn’t need major disproving anyway. Just watch the diner robbery, it’s kind of strange why he wrote a fake leak that can be disproven so easily with actual evidence. 

because he knows it'd get people talking. we're all sitting here talking about it.

don't give people like this any attention, they're obviously lying just to get clicks and uploaded onto unscrupulous "youtubers" channels.

Hello, my name is

VIOLETCheck out iFruit Maps!

Spider-Vice
1 hour ago, BMXMario said:

The difference here is that the Dune FAV featured in the artwork is almost a 1:1 replication of how it appears in GTA Online, while the Banshee model is a completely new design.

spacer.png

(Credit to TakeNoShift on Discord)

The same applies to the Buzzard seen in the top left of the image.

It doesn't make much sense to have two out of three of the vehicles be 1:1 replications, and then suddenly have the other one be an artist's interpretation of a vehicle in their own style. That would take an unnecessary amount of effort, especially for an artwork that not that many people are going to see.

I know some of the Staniers in GTA V artwork are different to the ones seen in game, but in that case they've just drawn those vehicles more identically to the real-life Crown Victoria.

In this case, this Banshee only shares the side profile of the real-life latest generation Viper, much different to the one in V, while the front of this Banshee doesn't even share the bumper of the Viper nor any previous Banshee. Why not just model it after the version seen in V?

That's fair enough!

I guess my main point was that in general there's probably not gonna be much that's revealing in artwork that's shown off to the entire company for a holiday party - if they did reuse GTAO art for the Dune FAV but did something new for the Banshee I suppose it could be VI art in some way. It's just that there's some other existing artwork in there that got touched up :p

image.png

Miss Darko
57 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

I guess my main point was that in general there's probably not gonna be much that's revealing in artwork that's shown off to the entire company for a holiday party - if they did reuse GTAO art for the Dune FAV but did something new for the Banshee I suppose it could be VI art in some way. It's just that there's some other existing artwork in there that got touched up :p

Guess I could see it as a little thing in there for the devs who have been working on GTA VI for the past years, a small acknowledgement of their current work that is safe enough to put on here, since again it isn't really something major. If it leaks outside the company, it isn't this groundbreaking reveal. We know there will be new car models in GTA VI, us potentially learning about one more isn't a huge loss. But considering the format it's probably not even worth taking it at face value until we see it in a trailer or screenshot.

• Like 1

Miss Darko
8 minutes ago, tony da boss said:

spacer.png

Reject modern simplicity, retvrn to baroque maximalism.

Schizo_
5 hours ago, jounashrty233 said:

So this artwork dropped on linkdin first or the dutch guy  was the first to reveal it and he casually dropped the employee photo? If its the first scenario then I  agree this your average fake leak but if its the second case then idk man

I don’t believe any leaks lmao as you think I just thought this one is a bit interesting if dutch05 is the one who shared it first ngl

There is No way the Story is Real as if the Game has the Same Gameplay as GTA5😭 also Credible Sources Like Tom Henderson and Jason Schreier Litteraly Confirmed that rn GTA6 should je Coming in 2025

LitlleKuba
6 hours ago, jounashrty233 said:

Because he leaked a legit artwork ?

unless the twitter account is lying and dutch05 didn’t leak the artwork or the artwork itself is fanmade and personally if you asked me it’s quite impossible to be fake 

This guy know nothing and only spread fake news, for example we  clearly know that GTA VI gameplay is nothing like V

fartingrats

What i'm curious about is if the stuff about the game running at 15fps and being too similar to GTA V is fake, then how did this forum user get access to a seemingly real logo?

Edited by fartingrats

9 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

I guarantee you they wouldn't put special unreleased content in a holiday card distributed to 100% of the company.

I'd argue they've already done something similar in the past if you consider the updated brand logos and Metro Mule logo found on certain liveries in GTA Online. A new iteration of an existing vehicle is on the same level of significance as those logos imo, and those were shown to the public at large compared to a piece of art only intended to be seen by employees. Couple that with the comparisons to the other featured vehicles pointed out by BMXMario and I'm personally convinced it is indeed a new Banshee for VI.

Slosten.gif

Pashaforever

I'm more happy that Bully, Table Tennis, Max Payne and Manhunt got a place in that logo. I know for a fact that the average fake leaker don't know about the other games in Rockstar's catalogue, so it must be authentic. 

Edited by Pashaforever

NewCrossGate

100% authentic IMO 

SammyXNA

This alleged logo/emblem is better than most box art covers lol

• Like 1

Sorry, but no way the dude is writing the truth. 

From the leaks already we could see differences to V. Posting the artwork makes him look legit so he could write whatever story he wants under it (especially throwing your friend under the bus wtf). Nah he is just writing fake stuff. Artwork could be real, but what he wrote definitely not

• Like 1

LitlleKuba
1 hour ago, fartingrats said:

What i'm curious about is if the stuff about the game running at 15fps and being too similar to GTA V is fake, then how did this forum user get access to a seemingly real logo?

From LinkedIn profile 

11 minutes ago, Wesk_ said:

Sorry, but no way the dude is writing the truth. 

From the leaks already we could see differences to V. Posting the artwork makes him look legit so he could write whatever story he wants under it (especially throwing your friend under the bus wtf). Nah he is just writing fake stuff. Artwork could be real, but what he wrote definitely not

Yeah we know that gameplay is 100% different that this one from GTA V, and is bulid on RDR2 fundamentals 

Spider-Vice

Also I'm gonna be honest, the fact that certain accounts posted about the thread *so soon* after it was posted here, and when it was still April Fools in some countries makes me think it was organised trolling lol. Legit artwork most likely, taken from somewhere - but not legit info as it makes no sense.

I've seen a pic of the old thread saying "posted 10 minutes ago", someone was on top of this lmao.

PS: Because a lot of people are getting confused at the Google search result not leading anywhere anymore, I've reinstated the previous thread for archival purposes but removed dev names.

Edited by Spider-Vice
  • Like 1

image.png

...people are actually considering the text that went along with the image is legit?

It was literally one big pile of very deliberate fearmongering lol. The game according to that info is GTA V v2, with no real innovations or advancements, when we know (as others have mentioned) that factually isn't true because RDR has had a massive influence on R* open world design and gameplay, with RDR1 being a big part of V's foundations and, as we've seen from the leaks, RDR2 being a big foundation for GTA VI.

That's that whole bit of information thrown in in the bin there and then.

The artwork is a spicy find, it looks legit, we don't know where it's from, but the text thrown alongside it is utter bollocks lmao.

• Like 2

The-Ghost
20 hours ago, BMXMario said:

None of the Chop Shop DLC vehicles were seen in Trailer 1 despite the update being released a week later

The Gauntlet Interceptor was in GTAVI's trailer.

• Like 1

Trafficante

What I really like about the logo is that whoever created it, placed the helicopter in the top left.

spacer.png

TheHoover69
2 minutes ago, Trafficante said:

What I really like about the logo is that whoever created it, placed the helicopter in the top left.

spacer.png

Let's see Paul Allen's logo....

• KEKW 4

Len Lfc
10 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

That's fair enough!

I'd agree with this. Yes, it's different. But at most what does it mean? There's a new car in GTA VI? I mean... yeah, no sh*t. At the absolute best it's something that is already a given. So no matter what it is, I really don't get the hype for this one.

jlm5lRl.png

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

cant remember
1 hour ago, Jason said:

...people are actually considering the text that went along with the image is legit?

It was literally one big pile of very deliberate fearmongering lol. The game according to that info is GTA V v2, with no real innovations or advancements, when we know (as others have mentioned) that factually isn't true because RDR has had a massive influence on R* open world design and gameplay, with RDR1 being a big part of V's foundations and, as we've seen from the leaks, RDR2 being a big foundation for GTA VI.

That's that whole bit of information thrown in in the bin there and then.

The artwork is a spicy find, it looks legit, we don't know where it's from, but the text thrown alongside it is utter bollocks lmao.

Yea the bit that made no sense to me is where he says the dev is looking for more lucrative options because the game is delayed

LegacyKillaHD
1 hour ago, cant remember said:

Yea the bit that made no sense to me is where he says the dev is looking for more lucrative options because the game is delayed

It was meant to stir up drama and its working.