Small mapping request

Anywhere USA

Can someone make a version of the map with a giant bridge going from one side to the other over the map. I want to do some measuring,

I THINK all 3/4 original 1 maps are the same size, but if I’m wrong correct me 

cant remember

Is it just confirming the size you want to do? I guess there's probably easier ways to overlay them because the maps are basically just X by X tiles. Afaik there's a debug cheat that displays your coordinates and you go from one side to the other side of the map and see how many tiles further it is.

There's also the various maps exported out there into an image, you can check each block is the same size and then overlay them.

I want to do some vehicle speed tests and I need a giant bridge from one side of the map to the other. No traffic, no turns

cant remember

In that case I think it would be easier to just make a new map. Though do the editors still work? I used to make GTA2 maps and the map editor only worked on Windows 98 with specific video cards.

On 12/12/2023 at 6:50 AM, cant remember said:

In that case I think it would be easier to just make a new map. Though do the editors still work? I used to make GTA2 maps and the map editor only worked on Windows 98 with specific video cards.

hence my question