[SnP] N.O.E [v1]

Belphe

Hi, i can't do the mission du to a crash everytime i start the mission. I try to install a clean copy of my San Andreas game, but it seems my game got a problem with this part. So i'm asking some help to complete the mission for me. Don't use any cheat / You can get busted.

Here is the save: https://gtasnp.com/GGqAio

Thanks to you all.

7 hours ago, Belphe said:

Hi, i can't do the mission du to a crash everytime i start the mission. I try to install a clean copy of my San Andreas game

Is it a legit copy (steam, RGL etc) or pirated? I noticed your other post about a similar problem, some pirated versions are like that unless you did that. Any other mods etc?

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

55 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

Is it a legit copy (steam, RGL etc) or pirated? I noticed your other post about a similar problem, some pirated versions are like that unless you did that. Any other mods etc?

I just bought a cd key for steam, i'm gonna try again and see if its working. And yes, i was on a cracked copy of GTA SA (must be "corrupted" somewhere)

6 hours ago, Belphe said:

And yes, i was on a cracked copy of GTA SA (must be "corrupted" somewhere)

almost everyone is using HOODLUM's no CD-Crack but we all care about the installation files..

14 hours ago, Belphe said:

Hi, i can't do the mission du to a crash everytime i start the mission.

this may cause from badly prepared CLEO script or wong mod settings.. for example choosing and activating more options from MixedSets or maybe SkyGfx..

14 hours ago, Belphe said:

Don't use any cheat / You can get busted.

im not cheetah and i'm not busta.. im Gigachad ArmanCan DAMMIT!! Gimme that savefile.. 😎

For:
Missions: N.O.E.
Helper:
Link: https://gtasnp.com/Rs554W
Notes:
Complete
- All golden at flying school and devil torenos mission has been completed..

Normally you should get Hunter for the golden rewards but the Leviathan from Up Up Away is occupying space and this was causing one of them to not spawn on the map..

- It won't be your solution but you may reinstall your game to this folder (C://Games) and delete all the leftovers from the default directory 🙂

Edited by ArmanCan