Draw Distance Bug or problem

lucastricolor1899

lucastricolor1899

Hi!
I have this problem since I updated to windows 10 (before I had MiniOS). It's like the textures being only a little far away are seen in extremely low quality, making the game much uglier, and only by taking a few steps forward can it be fixed. It happens to me in SAMP and in the base game, I have also tried virgin GTA but nothing works.
At least the StreamMemFix I've tried haven't fixed my problem.
If anyone can help me I would be very grateful...
It should also be noted that if I set the effects very high it looks just a little further away, but only a little.
I will leave images to show my problem.

(you can see that in the images that the textures look correct, I am a little further ahead)

bad:

spacer.png

good: 

spacer.png

another example

good:

spacer.png

bad:

spacer.png

Thanks!

6 hours ago, lucastricolor1899 said:

Hi!
I have this problem since I updated to windows 10 (before I had MiniOS). It's like the textures being only a little far away are seen in extremely low quality, making the game much uglier, and only by taking a few steps forward can it be fixed. It happens to me in SAMP and in the base game, I have also tried virgin GTA but nothing works.
At least the StreamMemFix I've tried haven't fixed my problem.
If anyone can help me I would be very grateful...
It should also be noted that if I set the effects very high it looks just a little further away, but only a little.
I will leave images to show my problem.

And this happens with draw distance maxed?

Do you have mipmapping in the options? Setting that to ON could make a difference too I think but I don't remember where it comes from (  silent patch?) You can try that maybe it fixes it.

I see the ps2 shadow and different character model, are those the only mods?

Edited by 44Orca

2dQaqi9.png purple-diamond-gem.gif

lucastricolor1899
1 hour ago, 44Orca said:

And this happens with draw distance maxed?

Do you have mipmapping in the options? Setting that to ON could make a difference too I think but I don't remember where it comes from (  silent patch?) You can try that maybe it fixes it.

I see the ps2 shadow and different character model, are those the only mods?

the mods are not the problem, I tried with a virgin GTA and its the same.

also, i use silent patch and dont fix it

2 minutes ago, lucastricolor1899 said:

help

From the options it does the same thing for me if on low. What is your draw distance options and visual fx quality? Should be at max see video, is it not that?:

https://i.imgur.com/s0xS66e.mp4

Sorry I don't know what else it could be.. but you can also list your mods maybe one might be causing this?

lucastricolor1899
3 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

From the options it does the same thing for me if on low. What is your draw distance options and visual fx quality? Should be at max see video, is it not that?:

https://i.imgur.com/s0xS66e.mp4

Sorry I don't know what else it could be.. but you can also list your mods maybe one might be causing this?

It's quite strange to be honest... with the Visual FX on high or low I still have the same problem.
The strange thing is that textures that are very far away look good, but those that are at a medium distance don't.

1 minute ago, lucastricolor1899 said:

It's quite strange to be honest... with the Visual FX on high or low I still have the same problem.
The strange thing is that textures that are very far away look good, but those that are at a medium distance don't.

It's not really the visual fx quality, it's the draw distance for me that fixes it.  But if you have it on max yeah it's weird.

Also your resolution has to be x32 not x16, just in case that's also an issue, but you seem to have it correct.

(unmodded GTA SA)

lucastricolor1899
7 minutes ago, 44Orca said:

It's not really the visual fx quality, it's the draw distance for me that fixes it.  But if you have it on max yeah it's weird.

Also your resolution has to be x32 not x16, just in case that's also an issue, but you seem to have it correct.

(unmodded GTA SA)

resolution its x32

On 12/9/2023 at 10:46 PM, lucastricolor1899 said:

resolution its x32

Hey can you put images of the unmodded (original) version too? How it is loading with high view distance and visual fx settings?

Your PC specs are probably good but list them too. (CPU/GPU/RAM) - Maybe there's a setting in Nvidia there that can help?

Also if you are able to reinstall the game (by deleting everything in its folder), try that (not the modded version, but the original. Make backup if not so you don't lose anything too).

You can also try deleting the gta_sa.set file within documents GTA San Andreas User Files for last, but you probably tried that..

Edited by 44Orca