• Toni
    • Niko
    • Johnny
    • Luis
    • Michael
    • Franklin
    • Trevor

Darth_Cruiser

If you had the power to experience any protagonist's life irl, which ones would you choose

This means their complete life, from pre-game events to post-game

Claude - I'll pass, being a mute wouldn't be fun

Tommy Vercetti - sure you'll get 15 years in prison but after that it's pretty fun, coming to VC, bossing people around and taking over the city. 

CJ - Hanging out with the homies, nice adventure across the cities and becoming rich by the end of it. He didn't have too many problems apart from his mom getting killed and the betrayal of Smoke. Would be fun overall...

Vic Vance - just alright

Toni - meh

Niko - Most depressing backstory, being a child soldier then dealing with the trauma for years. I'd pass

johnny - too depressing again

Luis - probably had the most chill life, hitting up clubs and chilling with buddies, but not really an interesting life compared to others

Michael - Dealing with Trevor and the family drama, no thanks would be annoying

Franklin - Just a meh life

Trevor - Does his own thing being crazy, would be fun

Picking between Tommy, CJ and Trevor, I think I'd go for Tommy, because he lived the true boss life

Edited by Darth_Cruiser

Harwood Butch3r

I think Tommy’s would be cool considering what he ends up with after the end of Vice City, but he did do a 15 year stretch in prison which I guess wouldn’t have been very pleasant.

I suppose you have to factor in all the pros and cons though. I think experiencing Niko’s life in Europe would be interesting, but it also comes with a heap of emotional trauma and I don’t think I’d have the fibres strong enough to handle the sh*t he puts up with throughout GTA IV’s story.

So for the sake of the thread I think I’d choose Tommy because he ends up with so much and gets a relatively happy ending all things considered despite the turbulent early years of his criminal lifestyle.

Edited by Harwood Butch3r
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

All of their lives pretty much suck, but at least Tommy's gets to live the high life in Vice City in the 80's, so that seems like the clear answer.

• Like 1

CJ. You get to f*ck Catalina in her prime and hang out with your homies on Grove Street all day. Sign me up for that. 

I wouldn't be Claude or Tommy because they can't swim 😕

Edited by tony da boss
  • Like 1

universetwisters

Franklin. Just a chill life of eating potato chips in a big mansion

sTgL5iS.png

Lock n' Stock

Luis for me. Living the high-life as he helps to run his boss's club business.

• Like 1
  • YEE 1

Online protagonist tbh. Simply because it's the closest to real life.

So why did I end up in police station? Well, I had an affair with a married woman and cops saw me. That's how my GTA life started.

If I were one of these single player protagonists, I would think "I was in a computer game. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of."

• KekCringe 1

• 5 weeks later...
Maverick_SaysRelax115

I choose Luis. He lives the best life out of all. 

• Like 1

Jeansowaty

Probably Vic because he's dead.

• KEKW 2

"Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave, for evil finds lodging among them."

Matt Mello

Toni Cipriani because he's my favorite protagonist overall and Liberty City Stories is my favorite game in the series overall

The-Ghost
On 12/6/2023 at 11:39 AM, Pashaforever said:

So many people are going to choose Luis.

Reveal hidden contents

(I might be one of them)

I was going to choose Luis but didn't he also do a few years prior to The Ballad Of Gay Tony? so not sure about that anymore.

Pashaforever
14 hours ago, The-Ghost said:

I was going to choose Luis but didn't he also do a few years prior to The Ballad Of Gay Tony? so not sure about that anymore.

More than half of the protags did time. Tommy for example did 15 years and ate grilled cheese off the radiator

I want to say Luis but bro probably has STDs from all the random chicks he hooks up with. Claude's probably the best pick for me because I'm fairly quiet at work IRL and do what I'm told.

Lemoyne outlaw

You forgot to add Huang Lee.

I chose Michael. I love north Yankton. Living there would be fun . Then getting to live in a mansion in los santos would be awesome. Some of the stuff he experiences would suck. But in the end he has millions of dollars his dream job And his family gets along. 

wise_man
On 12/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, universetwisters said:

Franklin. Just a chill life of eating potato chips in a big mansion

He's not the best, but I agree he's living a far more chill life than other protagonists. It's kind of beneficial that he's the third wheel, far enough from Michael-Trevor frictions.

spacer.png

Thejeffster

none of their lives really seem great, I guess Maybe Franklin's since it's just a generic "growing up in the hood" life he's given, which isn't that great but seems much better compared to someone like Niko or Michael's sh*tty home life.