MOTW #239

RedBaron.

MOTW #239

GBlYHlm.png

For rules and guidelines, click here.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Posting reviews/feedback before the participation deadline is strictly NOT allowed. You may post reviews/feedback once voting starts.

Theme:

Political Corruption

Description of the theme

Make a mission in which the primary focus is on the political corruption the ensues around either the globe, nation, county or city.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Blatant troll behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Entries

ItzNego

Politics Bankrupcy

Stardust101

Uncovering the Truth

RedBaron
Las Payasadas Corruptas

captain freedom
Web of Corruption

Deadlines

Participation: 09 / 12 / 2023 - 00:15 AM (GMT Timezone)

Voting: 11 / 12 / 2023 - 00:15 AM (GMT Timezone)

Credits

AnDReJ98 - Founder & Co-Leader

RithRake24 - Co-Leader (2019-present)

Target13 - Co-Leader (2014, 2018-2019)

Chips237 - Co-Leader (2013)

The Odyssey - Founder of the first MOTW Discussion Thread

@RedBaronFromTheUG - Winner of MOTW #238 and host

Edited by RedBaron.
  • Like 3

I'm not saying this due to hatred or anything, but this is definitely not a good theme. Perhaps you could have come off with a more innovate theme idea.

Anyway, congratulations on your last MOTW victory. @RedBaronFromTheUG

Edited by Yasa -

On 12/2/2023 at 4:15 AM, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

MOTW #239

GBlYHlm.png

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Posting reviews/feedback before the participation deadline is strictly NOT allowed. You may post reviews/feedback once voting starts.

Theme:

Political Corruption

Description of the theme

Make a mission in which the primary focus is on the political corruption the ensues around either the globe, nation, county or city.

Entries

Deadlines

Credits

this is a good theme bro ! love it

• Like 2

On 12/2/2023 at 3:15 AM, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

MOTW #239

GBlYHlm.png

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

Theme:

Political Corruption

Description of the theme

Entries

Deadlines

Credits

redbaron are you participating ?

1 hour ago, Yasa - said:

@RedBaronFromTheUG Please don't participate in this MOTW contest. Let Jayshizzo win this MOTW contest and decide the next theme. 

No thanks, bro, i didn't create a city hall room and a sewer level for nothing. (Also, don't talk for others you don't even know, Jayshizzo has a mind of his own and doesn't need any assistance from anyone, he's his own man and i respect that)

image.png?ex=657e3000&is=656bbb00&hm=641

image.png?ex=657f3771&is=656cc271&hm=e6a

3 hours ago, jayshizzo said:

redbaron are you participating ?

Yes, Jayshizzo, i am.

Edited by RedBaronFromTheUG

12 minutes ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

No thanks, bro, i didn't create a city hall room and a sewer level for nothing. (Also, don't talk for others you don't even know, Jayshizzo has a mind of his own and doesn't need any assistance from anyone, he's his own man and i respect that)

Yes, Jayshizzo, i am.

That shots are exquisite. How were you able to do that? 

16 minutes ago, Yasa - said:

That shots are exquisite. How were you able to do that? 

A little mod called Amazing Screenshot, most veteran DYOM designers use it, such as Zeko.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

A little mod called Amazing Screenshot, most veteran DYOM designers use it, such as Zeko.

Can you please link me the mod? 

Edit: Oh, I just found out the mod by myself.

Edited by Yasa -

5 hours ago, Yasa - said:

@RedBaronFromTheUG Please don't participate in this MOTW contest. Let Jayshizzo win this MOTW contest and decide the next theme. 

yasa thanks for the support however  I am all about fair game so I would participate when the host is not participating. I usually feel that hosts who are participating have upper hand in mission preparation so I feel me participating is a waste of time. I would love to do a mission on equal grounds when the host is not participating or when the theme is tempting and I am doing it for fun not exactly aiming to win and I have free time. In the meantime you can check out my missions in my dyom page. I have like 86 of them

1 hour ago, jayshizzo said:

yasa thanks for the support however  I am all about fair game so I would participate when the host is not participating. I usually feel that hosts who are participating have upper hand in mission preparation so I feel me participating is a waste of time. I would love to do a mission on equal grounds when the host is not participating or when the theme is tempting and I am doing it for fun not exactly aiming to win and I have free time. In the meantime you can check out my missions in my dyom page. I have like 86 of them

Bro don’t believe what he’s saying, the motw is indeed a fair game, whether the host is participating or not, if what you’re claiming is true then why bother and make missions for a motw when the one who hosted it will win? But that’ll don’t always happen, a host can join his own motw but he won’t necessarily win, it’s all about the quality of the mission, when you work hard on something, there is surely a prize for you to get, so don’t have this mentality in your head that’ll keep you unmotivated to create missions, just because some lame guy told you this , it doesn’t mean you gotta follow his ideology, i personally encourage you to participate on this motw, the theme is interesting and I’m sure you’ll make something different this time, and good luck  to everyone 

Edited by King_Von
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, King_Von said:

Bro don’t believe what he’s saying, the motw is indeed a fair game, whether the host is participating or not, if what you’re claiming is true then why bother and make missions for a motw when the one who hosted it will win? But that’ll don’t always happen, a host can join his own motw but he won’t necessarily win, it’s all about the quality of the mission, when you work hard on something, there is surely a prize for you to get, so don’t have this mentality in your head that’ll keep you unmotivated to create missions, just because some lame guy told you this , it doesn’t mean you gotta follow his ideology, i personally encourage you to participate on this motw, the theme is interesting and I’m sure you’ll make something different this time, and good luck  to everyone 

like I said I would do it if I like the theme and I have time on my hands. I won't kill myself If I am aiming to win the competition when the host is participating

19 hours ago, King_Von said:

just because some lame guy told you this 

You clearly misinterpreted what I said. I never intended to say anything that implied MOTW wasn't a fair game. You certainly wanna get under my skin by calling me such things, and try to provoke me  and start another meaningless drama. This is the MOTW topic, so please don't try to spoil it with your personal issues and ego. 

If you have something you really wanna get off your chest and say it to me, use the PM feature here on GTA Forums, and we can deal face-to-face. Calling me a pain in the a**, immature and stuff like that on DYOM Discord server won't help you get over your obsession with me. 

Edited by Yasa -

23 hours ago, jayshizzo said:

Let me make this simple and clear for you, the MOTW contest is a fair and square competition where the host does not have an upper hand. It is solely based on mission designing skills and the effort you put in. The fairness of this contest lies in the fact that everyone has an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities and creativity. The host's role is simply to provide a platform for participants to present their missions. It is the participants' dedication, ingenuity, and hard work that determine the outcome of the contest. Whether agree or not, there is no such thing as 'the host has an upper hand.' This concept is unambiguously incorrect. The most recent MOTW is a good example for you.

Thus, please stop being delusional. Participating in this contest gives you the opportunity to take your time and showcase your mission designing skills. It will undoubtedly assist you in benefiting from the feedback of other designers, allowing you to conceal your flaws, improve the mission's quality, etcetera. Remember, perfection comes from perseverance and a strong desire for the desired outcome.

Edited by Yasa -

6 minutes ago, Yasa - said:

Let me make this simple and clear for you, the MOTW contest is a fair and square competition where the host does not have an upper hand. It is solely based on mission designing skills and the effort you put in. The fairness of this contest lies in the fact that everyone has an equal opportunity to showcase their abilities and creativity. The host's role is simply to provide a platform for participants to present their missions. It is the participants' dedication, ingenuity, and hard work that determine the outcome of the contest. Whether agree or not, there is no such thing as 'the host has an upper hand.' This concept is unambiguously incorrect. The most recent MOTW is a good example for you.

Thus, please stop being delusional. Participating in this contest gives you the opportunity to take your time and showcase your mission designing skills. It will undoubtedly assist you in benefiting from the feedback of other designers, allowing you to conceal your flaws, improve the mission's quality, etcetera. Remember, perfection comes from perseverance and a strong desire for the desired outcome.

A previous participant sees his votes is high and knows he is going to win. so he prepare his theme and does a piece in advance . so yeah he has a upper hand. The truth of the matter is not every participant who does that and  also there are participant winners who do not participate. I respect that , when I started doing motw the participant winners did not participate in their dyom theme and I was ok with that until redbaron started participating as a winner during that time and that is when I came to the awareness that winners of the dyom participants can also  participate and I was not aware  of it. As soon as I found out I started losing interest in participating because of that reason. I hope you understand. It is nothing personal . 

5 hours ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Hello people.

Hello, Kailo, it's been a while, how have you been these last few weeks?

10 hours ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Hello people.

Hey bro, how’s life

Kailojado haddines
9 hours ago, RedBaron. said:

Hello, Kailo, it's been a while, how have you been these last few weeks?

good! i been busy. But now i am back!

4 hours ago, King_Von said:

Hey bro, how’s life

Its good, and i am back to GTA SA!

2 hours ago, Yasa - said:

Hi, it's nice to see you.

nice to see you  too!

Kailojado haddines
16 minutes ago, Yasa - said:

@Kailojado haddines Given that the participation deadline is still two days away, what are your thoughts on participating in this contest?

Honestly, i would participate but since theres 2 days i cant because i think its too late.

11 minutes ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Honestly, i would participate but since theres 2 days i cant because i think its too late.

That is understandable. Designing a mission in a rush when the clock is ticking is not the smartest idea. In your own mission, you may encounter crashes and minor errors. When time is on your side, such mistakes can be obscured. 

I'm hoping you'll appear on the next MOTW, if not this one. By the way, I'm delighted to see you here. More people attending ensures that the MOTW contests remain active and that the activity continues to generate.

• Like 1

Kailojado haddines
17 minutes ago, Yasa - said:

That is understandable. Designing a mission in a rush when the clock is ticking is not the smartest idea. In your own mission, you may encounter crashes and minor errors. When time is on your side, such mistakes can be obscured. 

I'm hoping you'll appear on the next MOTW, if not this one. By the way, I'm delighted to see you here. More people attending ensures that the MOTW contests remain active and that the activity continues to generate.

Okay, i will participate in the next MOTW.

Kailojado haddines
On 12/4/2023 at 5:59 PM, RedBaron. said:

Those places are fire ❤️‍🔥

By the way, i will rate the missions once voting starts.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Those places are fire ❤️‍🔥

By the way, i will rate the missions once voting starts.

Red Baron puts genuine effort in designing missions for MOTW. His passion for MOTW drives him to design such wholesome missions. This is something we should applaud and use to inspire and motivate ourselves.

Edited by Yasa -
  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1