Jump to content

New GTA Online Update Coming this December


Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

Recommended Posts

The two new cars we've seen so far look pretty awful.

 

Animals in Online is much needed and will add to the atmosphere. Can't wait to get randomly killed by a cougar while ragdolling down a mountain.

 

The new business seems to be in the same vein as the Auto Shop contract mini heists. We'll see.

 

The 100-car garage must be a one-time only GTA+ payment. Can't imagine they just delete it and the cars in it from your game if you don't buy GTA+ again the month after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So i have small forum suggestion and i'm sorry at start that i post this here and hope no one will be angry.
Forum logo got Santa hat for the Winter/Holiday/December period right?
img%5D

What about replacing default "kekw" reaction image with this?
img%5D

I think it would be nice and fun to also change it to the same period as the forum logo, and on behalf of the rest of the forum, i am asking you to positively consider this idea @Spider-Vice 


 

  • KEKW 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SirMasterEpic said:

Contract DLC that made all them stupid invincible normie cars

na, those still weak af

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BeatsDown said:

The two new cars we've seen so far look pretty awful.

 

Animals in Online is much needed and will add to the atmosphere. Can't wait to get randomly killed by a cougar while ragdolling down a mountain.

 

The new business seems to be in the same vein as the Auto Shop contract mini heists. We'll see.

 

The 100-car garage must be a one-time only GTA+ payment. Can't imagine they just delete it and the cars in it from your game if you don't buy GTA+ again the month after.

F8 is meh, but the Camry has me tickled

 

and the animals will help to an extent, but the props are still really pared back

 

I'd image you'd need an active gta+ sub to ADD cars to the storage. So if you stop paying, you don't loose the cars, but you can't add anything or move them about

Edited by needforsuv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RoadbreakerGTA
10 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

@Tez2 Didn't you say in one of your recent posts about the Wanted system that animals can act as "Witnesses"?

Oh no!! So they are gonna snitch on us when we commit a crime in the middle of nowhere, how? :starekek:

18 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

F8 is meh, but the Camry has be tickled

 

and the animals will help to an extent, but the props are still really pared back

 

I'd image you'd need an active gta+ sub to ADD cars to the storage. So if you stop paying, you don't loose the cars, but you can't add anything or move them about

I'm still waiting for a proper Toyota Mk2 Chaser tbh, also a Corolla which should be called the Futo GSF or something and should have a Tofu Livery as an Easter egg tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RoadbreakerGTA
5 hours ago, Krystian24PL said:

Am I the only one who wants an updated version of the G-wagon?

Not just you, me too, as well as a Dubsta Classic and Dubsta 4x4 too, also love to see more Rolls too, an updated Super Diamond, bring back the Super Drop Diamond from GTA4 BoGT, some more modern Rolls and maybe some classic Rolls too (a 1920's Rolls Royce Phantom fits the Valentines theme tbh, also a movie reference based on the Great Gatsby novel) 

 

4 hours ago, Tennyzulander said:

I hope we get a 1996 Chevy Impala SS

1996-chevrolet-impala-front-right-1-1.jp

1996-chevrolet-impala-ss-rear-side.jpg

Can't resist the 5.7L V8 LT1 Corvette engine from the C4 Corvette 

We definitely need this tbh, especially a police variant too 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that the new music is going to be new Circoloco stuff. They haven't dropped anything new since August, so it lines up, but if that's the case, then again, update Soulwax FM :harrumph:

  • Like 1
  • Best Bru 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Might I make but two humble suggestions since we're hoping for certain cars:

A Canis "Hurricane": pwRXvCs.jpg

And the Almighty Bravado Bison Classic (aka T he R a m):  
3hxOsz7.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

Might I make but two humble suggestions since we're hoping for certain cars:

A Canis "Hurricane": pwRXvCs.jpg

And the Almighty Bravado Bison Classic (aka m):  
3hxOsz7.jpg

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523y7nypvrnhx7v16za

  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Toyota Mk2 Chaser

They probably meant the Karin TBD as a chaser/aristo/LS/GS/Crown or whatever but found the camry easier to find references for (despite JDM games having those because drifting and such). However, I think it's better this way as there's fewer games if any with this generation of camry.

 

Makes me wonder what the complimentarily themed/natured vehicle will be; they never just add one of anything, there's always something else that is somewhat close.

 

46d4bb49bfd4edd748ed7cef0a966ea74c2a5b53

the 'supra' seems to have as much lock as a normal car or maybe more, unlike those cars with camber and the tuners which barely steer at all and look dumb.

 

wonder how that works?

 

Right now it seems like the race mode has special handling which can be applied in freemode as well.

 

I hope the tuners are fully restored too...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thomas The Dank Engine

Hmmm, we got a follow-up newswire post on Friday before. I stay optimistic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope the new activities are some kind of mini car heists with preps and not more contact missions, for the love of god

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Zak Ras said:

@Tez2 Didn't you say in one of your recent posts about the Wanted system that animals can act as "Witnesses"?

Has been fixed all the way back in 2014.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kiyone_Alien_Cop

Will we have the Enus Super Drop Diamond with an animated convertible roof like the Enus Windsor Drop?

 

oUWMdnO.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A van or wagon would be nice

SHDEC2029.jpghqdefault.jpg

pfgj1i7hpzs01.jpg

 

aimg_7835jpg-20220815122711.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Krystian24PL said:

Maybe this location at El Burro Heights. There is a small scrapyard. Could work, not difficult for R* to solve a building, fix the environment etc... Because one location is too small, just imagine how many people will be there the first weeks of the DLC. And not all of them are friendly, so to speak.:kekw:

spacer.png

Then there is also the scrapyard in Sandy Shores, which can work as the cheapest option because it is further from the city (Just like with the bunker, facility etc). However, it is quite empty of buildings that can be used on par with the first option. But as I said it doesn't take much time for R* to adapt the environment for the DLC. After all, they made a whole island as a DLC.

spacer.png

But if I were to guess, it would just be the main location that they showed on the website.

They gotta have a garage of some sort, one of them does but it’s being used for the biker contract in autoshop robberies, the other doesnt even have one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

A van or wagon would be nice

SHDEC2029.jpghqdefault.jpg

pfgj1i7hpzs01.jpg

 

aimg_7835jpg-20220815122711.jpg

Seeing Perennial back would be cool

9ddXzCbh.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, krotex said:

I think the gang attack from scrap yard will also be removed?

They could take the opportunity and just remove them all, or make them toggleable...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MGgames100 said:

Perennial

We're going on a

 

giphy.gif

  • YEE 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rockstar treating the second largest gaming market as third rate. How cute and incompetent.

  • Like 2
  • Conspiracy! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Alfonso93 said:

I hope the new activities are some kind of mini car heists with preps and not more contact missions, for the love of god

Definitely something like the tuner contracts, “high stakes robberies” is how they described both of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RoadbreakerGTA said:

Oh no!! So they are gonna snitch on us when we commit a crime in the middle of nowhere, how? :starekek:

 Perfect opportunity to add this for the rumpo:
spacer.png

Thats why we get a wanted level in the middle of the mountains ! :conspiracy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RecklessGlue540

To be honest, I hoped to see Yusuf more in VI.

How could they change his appearance now that he has a role in the most childish universe that is GTAO?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Theory how they include Michael in this dlc or in upcoming one. We get tasked to steal these cars for Yusuf only for them to be featured in movie production by Michael.

 

Another theory I have on mind is Yusuf has something to do with Mile High Club, remember he had plans to build skycrapers in TBOGT. This would line up with "unfinished business" hinted in newswire

 

Edited by Luigi22
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Seeing Perennial back would be cool

9ddXzCbh.png

lol look at Jimmy :sadkek:

  • KekCringe 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RoadbreakerGTA
1 hour ago, Wastelander (Suzuki) said:

Might I make but two humble suggestions since we're hoping for certain cars:

A Canis "Hurricane": pwRXvCs.jpg

And the Almighty Bravado Bison Classic (aka T he R a m):  
3hxOsz7.jpg

Good choices 

1 hour ago, maximilian_gor1 said:

everybode talking about camrys and sh*t, but i´m sitting here waiting for the real deal:

 

spacer.png

Yes, I want this back also (and the XS version too) 

58 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

They probably meant the Karin TBD as a chaser/aristo/LS/GS/Crown or whatever but found the camry easier to find references for (despite JDM games having those because drifting and such). However, I think it's better this way as there's fewer games if any with this generation of camry.

 

Makes me wonder what the complimentarily themed/natured vehicle will be; they never just add one of anything, there's always something else that is somewhat close.

 

46d4bb49bfd4edd748ed7cef0a966ea74c2a5b53

the 'supra' seems to have as much lock as a normal car or maybe more, unlike those cars with camber and the tuners which barely steer at all and look dumb.

 

wonder how that works?

 

Right now it seems like the race mode has special handling which can be applied in freemode as well.

 

I hope the tuners are fully restored too...

Yeah, we need more Camry love and love for Toyota sedans tbh 

44 minutes ago, Kiyone_Alien_Cop said:

Will we have the Enus Super Drop Diamond with an animated convertible roof like the Enus Windsor Drop?

 

oUWMdnO.png

Hope so, I want to see the Super Diamond Drop with a working convertible roof and have other colour options other then just gold tbh (maybe some liveries and body customisations too) 

40 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

A van or wagon would be nice

SHDEC2029.jpghqdefault.jpg

pfgj1i7hpzs01.jpg

 

aimg_7835jpg-20220815122711.jpg

We truly need some MPV's and other vans like that tbh 

34 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Seeing Perennial back would be cool

9ddXzCbh.png

Agreed, with more customisations and turn it into a beast sleeper MPV car 

20 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

 Perfect opportunity to add this for the rumpo:
spacer.png

Thats why we get a wanted level in the middle of the mountains ! :conspiracy:

Fits well, lol 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Below_Mediocre

Rockstar continuously ignoring the second-biggest gaming platform (ignoring mobile) in favour of hardware limited consoles. Will they ever learn to respect PC players and add features that are more than capable of running on PC? Is it some grudge against the modding community (not the online one, stuff like FiveM and OpenIV)? It's not 2013 anymore, people are running CPUs that can more than handle a couple animals roaming around the map. Not to mention the UI/garage upgrades coming to next gen which will not make its way to PC or last gen for... no reason? It's not like they can't handle it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Below_Mediocre said:

Rockstar continuously ignoring the second-biggest gaming platform (ignoring mobile) in favour of hardware limited consoles. Will they ever learn to respect PC players and add features that are more than capable of running on PC? Is it some grudge against the modding community (not the online one, stuff like FiveM and OpenIV)? It's not 2013 anymore, people are running CPUs that can more than handle a couple animals roaming around the map. Not to mention the UI/garage upgrades coming to next gen which will not make its way to PC or last gen for... no reason? It's not like they can't handle it. 

If you ignore mobile, PC is the largest gaming platform.

You'd think all these would make them prioritize PC even more for Day 1 release/parity? Only they stand to profit from such. It's not like they can even hold a 'grudge' against us because of FiveM, especially since they own it now. If anything, the parity would only benefit FiveM/RageMP players and hence them indirectly for the engagement/copies sold needed to access them. And Online modding issues? Once again, a fault of their own making for lacking proper dedicated services in favor of a lazy P2P framework, along with no anti-cheat detection (that garbage thing they had to "detect" sh*t in the past got a lot of innocent people banned, rather than third party tool users).

Spoiler

1.jpg?ex=65794e90&is=6566d990&hm=e8dc735
2.jpg?ex=65794e90&is=6566d990&hm=ebbdc4a

3.jpg?ex=65794e91&is=6566d991&hm=702d94a

4.jpg?ex=65794e91&is=6566d991&hm=fcbf183

 

Edited by Pankypops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Below_Mediocre said:

 Is it some grudge against the modding community

Most likely. And they make enough money with everything else that they have assessed you a minimal loss in revenue. Otherwise the investors would have cried about it. But ill cut it short before Spider Vice comes in and move all E&E related posts away again.

Edited by CUTS3R
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.