New GTA Online Update Coming this December

Spider-Vice
Spider-Vice
Message added by Spider-Vice,

1 hour ago, Arms Dealer said:

I just noticed the 9(?) birds in the pic

Car wash becoming useful confirmed ? If my cars don't get sh*t on by them imma be disappointed.

7 hours ago, Need For Madness Auto said:

TOW TRUCK RETURNING!!! 🛻

IT'S CLEAN TOO!

and 

TOYOTA CAMRY YEEEEE!

Sell the best of the best to Yusuf or salvage your boosted vehicles for parts — the choice, and the cash, is yours.

HeySlickThatsMe

Hope we get more of the luxury finishes for guns, this is a perfect dlc to add them to the remaining weapons

• Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 2

One of Wisemen

Yusuf Amir returning? Interesting... even if it'll be only brief. Wonder if the canned GTA V's DLC stuff, "Arab - Heli", would have something to do with this.

• Realistic Steak! 1

spacer.png

Plocospermataceae

Disappointed that the car sorting is exclusive to new gen, seems like a weird move

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

1 minute ago, Plocospermataceae said:

Disappointed that the car sorting is exclusive to new gen, seems like a weird move

They want you to buy a console.

signature? i hardly knew her

I just renamed My Acid Lab accordingly to current events...

Spoiler

b2731c9dc2cd73049d1494843240d99d.jpg

On topic: i really hope we get expensive items to Buy like the Golden Uzi, more gold gun finishes and luxury ítems in general, Will fit Yusuf character...

3 minutes ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Hope we get more of the luxury finishes for guns, this is a perfect dlc to add them to the remaining weapons

Maybe his unique high rate of fire golden uzi weapon?
For example, there may be challenge "Steal all type of cars at least once"
And as reward you get his UZI

1534542735_Capture.jpg

Also, we need some rolls royce in this update
img%5D

41 minutes ago, HunterBalmer21 said:

•I think the scrapyard will have a vehicle workshop where we can store/customize the tow truck also hoping it’s got a 10-20 car garage with it 

•I believe the 100 car garage will have 5 lvls with 20 spots per floor

•Hoping the robbery’s are similar to those of tuners (minus the horny talk 24/7)  :kekw:

•Hopefully there’ll will be more than 1 scrapyard location 

•Really excited to see animals finally appear online

• Looking forward to the new drift races and drifting mechanics  

Maybe this location at El Burro Heights. There is a small scrapyard. Could work, not difficult for R* to solve a building, fix the environment etc... Because one location is too small, just imagine how many people will be there the first weeks of the DLC. And not all of them are friendly, so to speak.:kekw:

spacer.png

Then there is also the scrapyard in Sandy Shores, which can work as the cheapest option because it is further from the city (Just like with the bunker, facility etc). However, it is quite empty of buildings that can be used on par with the first option. But as I said it doesn't take much time for R* to adapt the environment for the DLC. After all, they made a whole island as a DLC.

spacer.png

But if I were to guess, it would just be the main location that they showed on the website.

Edited by Krystian24PL

VitoCorleone1992

Ok, since the guy on the left doesn't seem as a npc randomly made, i would change my mind and say that is Yusuf consins and considering how some characters get such a transformation from IV to V (Gay Tony, for e.g.) i will say that the guy near the tow truck is Yusuf.

Edited by VitoCorleone1992
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

thank god its street crime level stuff

not government agencies and mercenary groups lol

You never Know maybe they will find a way to make us steal some car being seized by the FIB or some sh*t. Hopefully not

5 minutes ago, Crateman said:

I just renamed My Acid Lab accordingly to current events...

Hide contents

b2731c9dc2cd73049d1494843240d99d.jpg

On topic: i really hope we get expensive items to Buy like the Golden Uzi, more gold gun finishes and luxury ítems in general, Will fit Yusuf character...

Wouldnt it be request "E&E for PC" ? Because as it stands you ask not to get it:lmaokek:

Edited by CUTS3R

2 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

Maybe his unique high rate of fire golden uzi weapon?
For example, there may be challenge "Steal all type of cars at least once"
And as reward you get his UZI

1534542735_Capture.jpg

img%5D

Am I the only one who wants an updated version of the G-wagon?

• Like 2
  • Realistic Steak! 1

3 minutes ago, Krystian24PL said:

No, i think many people would love it too, i made post like month ago? maybe more about potential name for new Dubsta, Like Dubsta Sport or R
Reason was because i thought it suits as new Michael's car, he's movie guy after all these years he could buy something for himself
But looks like we get update about around Arab Money guy, not Movie guy

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Krystian24PL said:

I wouldn't mind one but not at the expense of something brand new we could have gotten instead of it.

22 minutes ago, CUTS3R said:

Wouldnt it be request "E&E for PC" ? Because as it stands you ask not to get it:lmaokek:

I used that name, because i can imagine Strauss Zelnick doing push ups at the gym and yelling that!

Take that freeloaders!

No PC B*tch!

@GRANDHEIST Made a video from wich i took some refferences, a must watch! 

Spoiler

Edited by Crateman
Putted * on B*tch, corrected phrases
  • Conspiracy! 2
  • Bonk! 1

20 minutes ago, Barrtek said:

No, i think many people would love it too, i made post like month ago? maybe more about potential name for new Dubsta, Like Dubsta Sport or R
Reason was because i thought it suits as new Michael's car, he's movie guy after all these years he could buy something for himself
But looks like we get update about around Arab Money guy, not Movie guy

Now that I think about it, Yusuf is still rich as hell, and all the rich Arab countries are known for having several g-wagons rolling around the streets. Dubai has one as a police car. So I hope we get to see a new variant of the G-wagon. Keeping my fingers crossed for that.

Edited by Krystian24PL

7 hours ago, Spider-Vice said:

All I Want for Christmas is You in GTAO confirmed :kekw:

Give me "the night Santa went crazy extra gory version" by weird al

24 minutes ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

I'd like luxury finishes for mk2 weapons as well

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HeySlickThatsMe said:

Apparently Yusuf's actor voice changed a lot IRL so bear that in mind guys, he's either gonna be recast or will sound pretty different, on top of the fact they will probably water down his lines 

he has to drop at least 1 n word, come on

• Like 1
  • KEKW 2

2 hours ago, CRAZY AL WARD said:

'80-'90 Box Caprice

crown vic for players?

• Realistic Steak! 1

I hope This DLC will have some cutscenes and somekind of a small story, Imagine Yusuf just coming Only For 1st 20sec cutscene and never appearing again!

2 hours ago, Arms Dealer said:

do birds even hang out like that in SP?

2 hours ago, Arms Dealer said:

I think those are only for the picture, The actual birds are popping up is gonna be only near the hill side otherwise its gonna hit by a Opressor 🤣

VitoCorleone1992
53 minutes ago, Krystian24PL said:

Maybe this location at El Burro Heights. There is a small scrapyard. Could work, not difficult for R* to solve a building, fix the environment etc... Because one location is too small, just imagine how many people will be there the first weeks of the DLC. And not all of them are friendly, so to speak.:kekw:

spacer.png

Then there is also the scrapyard in Sandy Shores, which can work as the cheapest option because it is further from the city (Just like with the bunker, facility etc). However, it is quite empty of buildings that can be used on par with the first option. But as I said it doesn't take much time for R* to adapt the environment for the DLC. After all, they made a whole island as a DLC.

spacer.png

But if I were to guess, it would just be the main location that they showed on the website.

The problem with sandy shores and even worse paleto, was the fact that gaming desing always sucked around those parts. Rockstar never thought in actually make a good use of those areas, which i hope that in GTA VI is something different, put there some unique places that you will not find in the city for example and not make the outsides of the city just the usual "go from point A (city) and then B (somewhere) and then return to A (city)". When you had your bussinesses and MC bussinesses are the worse example of this, if you had one placed in the city you could sometimes deliver the goods still in the city and when outside the city keep it outside the city between sandy shores and paleto, but what we have is, if you get a MC bussiness in the city, your resupply or sell missions are always outside the city and vice-versa (unless you choose to earn less money, you have the option of the checkpoints being closer to your bussiness, i know that), but still it's a trouble...not to mention again, the lack of stuff and unique interiors that could make players visit those parts of the map more often...oh, and did i mentioned that at least now they will put some animals there and it will be more fun? BUT NOT FOR PC PLAYERS?! :cringekek:

19 minutes ago, ChaosYT007 said:

I hope This DLC will have some cutscenes and somekind of a small story, Imagine Yusuf just coming Only For 1st 20sec cutscene and never appearing again!

I did imagine and fits perfectly:

"Yo my [insert some slang] so you're my new bussiness partner? Ok, listen, i own the f*cking town [Liberty City] i have to go back, but that place is getting full of a-holes that you had to look to other places for some of your bussinesses to thrive and i have the money! So i came here to start something really amazing! We are going to deal with cars here and also here is my cousin Jamal! JAMAL GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! So, you will deal with him, make some sweet rides for me, i will pay heavily for them ok? I got to show my beautiful cares to all the assholes in Liberty City. So yeah, i have a plane to catch back to that f*cking plaec! See you pal, good luck!2

:sadkek:

Edited by VitoCorleone1992

I hope there are more early mid-late 2000's car in this DLC

while my IRL daily isn't a camry (it's an suv as you've guessed), this comes real close as my family did have a camry of that generation (for a year) before it got trade in for my current car

maybe we car even recreate this beauty!

(3.0 supercharged v6)

2005_Toyota_Camry_TS-01_concept_01.jpg215587016_8ddb2d9cc2_b.jpg

(just a concept unfortunuately)

Toyota-Camry-TS01_rear-action.jpg

('street' version that was just the bodykit as a special edition reusing the molds)

Edited by needforsuv

6 minutes ago, needforsuv said:

I hope there are more early mid-late 2000's car in this DLC

Its extremely rare but for once i agree with you.

1 hour ago, Barrtek said:

img%5D

I mean, we do have that, but unfortunately it's a four-door.

If we get a Rolls, the Spectre as a Windsor II would make sense. And it would be an EV I'd actually enjoy.

• Like 2