Trilogy Definitive Edition OUT NOW on Mobile via Netflix

Mattmo831

Lock n' Stock

Does anyone know if the timeline anachronisms (e.g Madd Dogg and OJ Loc records in VC) have been fixed?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lock n' Stock said:

Does anyone know if the timeline anachronisms (e.g Madd Dogg and OJ Loc records in VC) have been fixed?

I actually checked some North Point Mall stores but couldn’t find the one with that because I didn’t have time, will check later. Found a record store on second floor but no OG Loc or Madd Dogg records there. 

Edited by mathhead
  • Like 3

Jezus Holy Christ
5 hours ago, mathhead said:

I have more pictures of SF and LV for you guys. Enjoy. I wanted to show different weather effects. 

fu3Am6M.jpg

xOPK7R8.jpg

Krv4QUq.jpg

I1Y9H0K.jpg

WML7ldD.jpg

3AaYTgJ.jpg

nCJDWy7.jpg

jENotZ9.jpg

wsj12Oc.jpg

8TWEO1d.jpg

0BUhdhE.jpg

I'm in love. If they bring these changes to the PC release and fix foul-looking character models like Tommy, Denise, and Tenpenny (fixing the hotdog fingers is a plus) I might end up buying it because it looks genuinely stunning now. I know these might be cherrypicked screenshots but I don't remember a single DE screenshot as good as these.

The console/PC release looked horrendous through and through, but this looks like a decent upgrade over my modded installation of the original game which was just a widescreen fix, SkyGFX, and a few scripts (spawning hiker peds in countryside, ped animations, bullet holes and some other stuff).

Does it still have the parallax interiors?

Edited by Jezus Holy Christ
How could I forget Tommy? They did him dirty with that DE face.

1 hour ago, Memezis said:

Can you post some screenshots of the desert at night? I wonder if the purple sky is present

Spoiler

CiaV0Dk.png

mF76pWe.png

ZGZf8Hj.png

FLiVomQ.png

HMVW08b.png

3 hours ago, Mintal said:

Now we have:

SA ported to mobile --> mobile port was used for Xbox 360 and PS3 "remaster" --> that "mobile port for consoles" got used as base version for the DE --> and finally, that "DE based on the mobile port for consoles" now got ported to mobile.

Damn. :kekw:

Like the film Inception xD

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/912AErFSBHL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

FedzorOfficial

According to Steam dB. There has been QA Beta testing on the 27th of October and the 4th of December for all three games, which are unrelated to social club changes. There is also a non-public build of GTA 3 that was added on the 27th of October. Looks like a patch may be coming after all. 

spacer.png

• excuseme 2

9 minutes ago, FedzorOfficial said:

According to Steam dB. There has been QA Beta testing on the 27th of October and the 4th of December for all three games, which are unrelated to social club changes. There is also a non-public build of GTA 3 that was added on the 27th of October. Looks like a patch may be coming after all. 

spacer.png

Not to forget that @Tez2 indicated a while back that it looked like a patch is in the works, that's coming from a reliable source very aware of the differences between RGL changes and the like.

It's possible. I really hope so. 

Edited by jdfsociety

8 minutes ago, FedzorOfficial said:

spacer.png

Could you provide links, if possible? Sorry, the 4th December change was a security update. These happen on a monthly basis since the 2022 hacking situation  

Edited by videotechx
  • Like 2

Even if Rockstar released the best patch possible, it is simply too late. 

What is the point when everyone has already finished the game?

FedzorOfficial
39 minutes ago, videotechx said:

Could you provide links, if possible? Sorry, the 4th December change was a security update. These happen on a monthly basis since the 2022 hacking situation  

There is that, but there is separate updates that specifically pertain to QA Beta testing.

Edit: My bad, got a little mixed up. The QA Beta branch was last updated 2 months ago. Still, this could suggest something, no?

Edited by FedzorOfficial

FedzorOfficial
41 minutes ago, jdfsociety said:

Not to forget that @Tez2 indicated a while back that it looked like a patch is in the works, that's coming from a reliable source very aware of the differences between RGL changes and the like.

It's possible. I really hope so. 

I don't think that was a leak, he just suggested that it appears a patch is in the work, but some folk say all Steam dB updates are SC related, but I think not all.

3 minutes ago, FedzorOfficial said:

I don't think that was a leak, he just suggested that it appears a patch is in the work, but some folk say all Steam dB updates are SC related, but I think not all.

Anyone can tell when they are and not, every change to a Steam app and its depots/branches is public. You can see exactly what depots change and lately it's all been Social Club and Launcher.

There was ONE two months ago that was the actual game, but... that was it.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

FedzorOfficial
2 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Anyone can tell when they are and not, every change to a Steam app and its depots/branches is public. You can see exactly what depots change and lately it's all been Social Club and Launcher.

What about the non-public build of GTA 3 that was added on the 27th of October?

1 hour ago, Gravarty said:

Hide contents

CiaV0Dk.png

mF76pWe.png

ZGZf8Hj.png

FLiVomQ.png

HMVW08b.png

Thanks! Sadly, the effect of the purple sky is gone :( I hope they will fix it in the upcoming updates 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, FedzorOfficial said:

What about the non-public build of GTA 3 that was added on the 27th of October?

Read my post again. That's what I mean. October was 2 months ago lol.

• Like 2

image.png

FedzorOfficial
18 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Read my post again. That's what I mean. October was 2 months ago lol.

So it was. Time is moving way too quickly, man.

33 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Possibly a dumb question, but can we tell what the scope of each logged change is? Just curious if for example, a whole load of fixes/alterations could be included in one change log, or whether the amount of logged changes we see directly equates to how many changes have been made? I hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jdfsociety said:

Possibly a dumb question, but can we tell what the scope of each logged change is? Just curious if for example, a whole load of fixes/alterations could be included in one change log, or whether the amount of logged changes we see directly equates to how many changes have been made? I hope that makes sense.

Nope. The actual contents are not visible to us because they are being made in development branches. We can just see which storage "depots" these changes affected and that's all.

image.png

BS_BlackScout
10 minutes ago, NikoBellicSenior said:

spacer.png

I was playing a mission, and saw the game look like this and had to take a screenshot. This is maxed settings on OnePlus 11. 

Reminds me of GTA IV so much lol

Also, it looks fantastic on an OLED screen.

Edited by BS_BlackScout

NikoBellicSenior
14 minutes ago, BootyWarrior said:

If they could only now completely fix the character models, Tommy Vercetti still looks like a punjabi barbie doll. 

Good to know you have never seen an Italian in real life. 

• Bruh 1
  • WTF?! 1

5 minutes ago, NikoBellicSenior said:

Good to know you have never seen an Italian in real life. 

Ikr to me Tommy looks more Italian than the original 

Ben posted on twitter @videotechuk_ (maybe @videotechx?) that he is working on a comparison video, and wow... the game really looks "fixed".

we want this on console and pc rockstar, we need it.

nice job on this comparison Ben, can't wait to see it :)

font: https://x.com/videotechuk_/status/1735854297085100510?s=20

GBb-O_jWcAAq2_T?format=jpg&name=smallGBcCUi9WUAENcl-?format=jpg&name=medium

Dunno, if anyone has mentioned this, but in gta vc de mobile specifically android, "SEAWAYS" cheat is bugged. I used Banschee and after reaching top speed, car becomes glitching out... 

9 hours ago, SquoniX said:

Even if Rockstar released the best patch possible, it is simply too late. 

What is the point when everyone has already finished the game?

I just finished VC DE on PS5 and I'd play it again if they give us these things.

Might even buy this on PC if they patch it.