Trilogy Definitive Edition OUT NOW on Mobile via Netflix

Mattmo831

1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

I suppose it is a relevant question because there doesn't seem to be a button on the mobile UI? :kekw:  Definitely no need to spam tho.

Playing with a controller is way better experience and you get to use horn too by pressing L3 :shillkek:

Edited by Saiyam
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, HenryXS said:

you turned the classic lightning off? the water looks horrible, like Hair Gel... the same water from pc and console

Yeah, I prefer it off ngl.

• Bruh 6

AverageOnlinePlayer
46 minutes ago, Raskul said:

By the way, is there anything interesting in the files?

Lol yeah one above your post

AverageOnlinePlayer
Just now, Runnnner said:

What do you think?

iOS original 

spacer.png
iOS DE

spacer.png

It’s actually a remaster like it was supposed to be 2 years ago

Just now, Runnnner said:

What do you think?

iOS original 

spacer.png
iOS DE

spacer.png

Looks good, but I prefer the classic lighting off, personally.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

I love how @Runnnner is just posting random screenshots. I like the simplicity, though. Keep them coming. 😃

That's cool but maybe some of them should be in spoiler tags :kekw: Or maybe use the screenshot threads in the specific game sections?

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Just now, Spider-Vice said:

That's cool but maybe some of them should be in spoiler tags :kekw: Or maybe use the screenshot threads in the specific game sections?

It's true, sorry

NightmanCometh96

Do the new versions have the custom radio feature from the original mobile ports? GSG removed them from the PC version of the DE for some reason (they couldn't be in the console versions for obvious reasons).

While I really appreciate those changes and fixes, I still hate that we can overlook the map and see Mount Chiliad from Grove Street (as seen in that 15 minutes gameplay video). It's more foggy now, but I think they should really reduce the draw distance. I wonder if we can still see the forest behind Los Santos from Las Venturas, that was so immersion-breaking in the DE.

And stuff like birds, the 3D clouds in the sky while flying, heat haze, volumetric fog and destructible plants are probably still missing in SA (all that stuff got removed in the 360/PS3 mobile remaster and was absent in the DE aswell).

But definitely looks much, much better now.

Edited by Mintal

they literally had two years to fix the sun being in southern hemisphere, what the hell it bothers me so much.

Oh btw i still can't download this game on my S22 Ultra

Edited by EddieLTU
  • Like 1
  • WTF?! 1

rollschuh2282
4 minutes ago, HenryXS said:

false alarm, my heart stopped for a secound...

GBVM2d9XcAADTc4?format=jpg&name=medium

bruh same

Adison with Lumbago
20 minutes ago, EddieLTU said:

they literally had two years to fix the sun being in southern hemisphere, what the hell it bothers me so much.

Same thing on my Motorola, it's unsupported on Play Store and when i downloaded it from different source it gets an error on the download inside the game (Netflix Version)

Part of me thinks they'll update the other releases, with at least the optional lighting changes, but the other half of me thinks they won't bother. Despite all versions of the game running on Unreal Engine, and the mobile versions using GSG's base - it might turn people away from playing the mobile versions of these games if the other versions are updated to match them, and they can get a better on a console or PC. Basically, Netflix probably paid a boat load of cash for these games on their app, and they want their money's worth.

I'll say this much though, I've only tried Vice City so far, but I was really surprised to see the game run on my One Plus 6T and that phone is 5 years old now. Kudos to them for optimizing the game for hardware and software that's kinda outdated by now.

Adison with Lumbago
13 minutes ago, Wheatley said:

ll say this much though, I've only tried Vice City so far, but I was really surprised to see the game run on my One Plus 6T and that phone is 5 years old now. Kudos to them for optimizing the game for hardware and software that's kinda outdated by now.

5 YEARS OLD?!!! My phone is from 2021 and it's not supported. It's not fair Rockstar....

3 minutes ago, Adison with Lumbago said:

5 YEARS OLD?!!! My phone is from 2021 and it's not supported. It's not fair Rockstar....

If you're on Android, it's probably because you're using a CPU/GPU chip that's not supported. The OnePlus 6T uses a Snapdragon 845 processor, and most of the issues people are having are with MediaTek chips. MediaTek chips always get screwed over with support because Snapdragon has a bigger industry presence, and probably more money to throw around. It's just how it is with tech like this. :/

Edited by Wheatley

So my Samsung Galaxy S22 released in 2022 is incompatible...f*ck. Bitter irony that they finally fixed the games and I don't have the right device to play them.

4 minutes ago, Dlugi11 said:

Exynos based samsungs seemingly won't work either

I feel lucky to have bought A52s 5G with Snapdragon, since all the new A series phones have Exynos CPU's now (A53, A54 etc)

BS_BlackScout
13 minutes ago, Dlugi11 said:

Exynos based samsungs seemingly won't work either

I guess they didn't target the required Microarchitecture for it... That's... dumb lol

EDIT: Assuming it is that simple, if it is then it shouldn't be too difficult to solve, though it will probably require a few weeks of testing just to make sure the compiler isn't doing anything wacky to the code lol.

Edited by BS_BlackScout
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EddieLTU said:

..and here's GTA III Definitive Edition running on my Galaxy S10 Plus (Exynos). It's running Pixel Experience, though, so idk if it's a OneUI thing.

Works decent with resolution set to around 50%

IMG-0163.jpg

Edited by Gravarty

DeftMacaroon510

Noticing some interesting little changes in SA. During the OG Loc mission, I killed Freddy before he reached his destination and it didn’t cut to CJ and Loc talking in Jefferson before teleporting you back to where you were. Now, the cutscene dialogue plays in game. Gonna be on the lookout for any more slight changes to missions now.

• Like 3

Yep, the mobile version is absolutely superior to the mess GSG released on PC and consoles. Sure, some things i are still bad, like the delayed controls in Vice City.. But so far i think it looks much better.

Tommy's head shape still looks questionable, but the textures are so much better.

IMG-0164.png

and this is the 🤮 version:

w_1200,c_limit