Jump to content

Trilogy Definitive Edition OUT NOW on Mobile via Netflix


Mattmo831

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Is this new from this version or was it already in the previous one? Can't remember.

 

How do you trigger that?

There is an option under the Accessibility tab:

 

spacer.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, UnderMeister said:

Classic Illumination On:

  Hide contents

c9940870-d250-4c96-907b-888488cf2670.png

 

 

Classic Illumination off:

  Hide contents

83485f55-24f9-43d4-9d0a-47bf56fdff26.png

 

 

they still haven't fixed the fist icon in GTA VC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

more dodo shots + classic lighting:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

(edit: classic lighting is off in these shots LOL my bad, will post new ones with classic lighting)

Edited by boomboom5950
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BS_BlackScout
1 minute ago, NightmanCometh96 said:

Ugh, I can't stand those busted and wasted screens. They look so cheap, and I think they're literal stock art :kekw:

ikr, the overlays are the big problem here, not even the text

tho it irks me that "BUSTED!" has a ! and "WASTED" doesn't

Edited by BS_BlackScout
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RecklessGlue540
1 minute ago, El Dorado said:

spacer.png

RAGE Unreal....

I think this dates back to the launch of the DE.

Dark Space's video about it:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RecklessGlue540 said:

RAGE Unreal....

I think this dates back to the launch of the DE.

Yes this is just the Social Club SDK integration framework. There since day one.

  • Like 3
  • YEE 1

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Restart2020Late2025
1 hour ago, Ash_735 said:

Two Dev teams later and the atmosphere is finally different between the games, gonna be digging into these when I get home.

two? 

 

Who else worked on it?

 

I thought it was GSG on this version and then Video Games Deluxe (aka Team Bondi) for the recent versions. 

  • Bruh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

RecklessGlue540
Just now, Spider-Vice said:

Yes this is just the Social Club SDK integration framework. There since day one.

Makes sense since RGL runs on RAGE.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Restart2020Late2025 said:

two? 

 

Who else worked on it?

 

I thought it was GSG on this version and then Video Games Deluxe (aka Team Bondi) for the recent versions. 

GSG, then some small team at one of the Rockstar studios to try and patch that up, and now VGD for the Netflix Mobile version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Raskul said:

By the way, is there anything interesting in the files?

 

Doesn't seem like it in VC DE at a first look. The leftover stuff from before seems to have been removed.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GTA San Andreas

1 - the san fierro police department garage still with the messed collisions?

2 - the abandoned airport garage door still visually opening only one side?

3 - the las venturas airport garage door still visually dont opening?

4 - the GYM punching bag still visually static?

5 - the RIG seens to be fixed, but the GYM animations are fixed?

6 - the water looks like Hair Gel?

7 - the Hydra and planes still with the Right Y-Axe cam broken? (original mobile port issue)

8 - The GIANT CHICKEN animation close to the abandoned airport has been fixed?

 

GTA Vice City

1 - Ship collisions still broken?

2 - Now we can we walk and shoot with heavy guns?

3 - The R* starfish island pool in map was fixed before but after that this part of map looks different from the rest, is that fixed?

 

some missions for those of you who have access to the game to post here, it would be very useful :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On GTA3 they fixed some of the radio logos, it no longer says K-JAH WEST.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Adison with Lumbago

I have a problem, i downloaded VC DE on unsupported device from other but safe source (netflix version because i have netflix, everything's legal) and after preparing instalation it says "Download stopped, check your internet connection" idk what to do i have wifi connected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ash_735 said:

On GTA3 they fixed some of the radio logos, it no longer says K-JAH WEST.

Still have the Flashback FM logo from LCS, though. But it's not an important fix.

  • Like 2

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ash_735 said:

On GTA3 they fixed some of the radio logos, it no longer says K-JAH WEST.

Nice, they fixed the text as well to properly say K-JAH so good to see the logo was fixed too.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They finally listened to us. The garage at SF Police Station has fixed collisions now:

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, HenryXS said:

GTA San Andreas

1 - the san fierro police department garage still with the messed collisions?

2 - the abandoned airport garage door still visually opening only one side?

3 - the las venturas airport garage door still visually dont opening?

4 - the GYM punching bag still visually static?

5 - the RIG seens to be fixed, but the GYM animations are fixed?

6 - the water looks like Hair Gel?

7 - the Hydra and planes still with the Right Y-Axe cam broken? (original mobile port issue)

8 - The GIANT CHICKEN animation close to the abandoned airport has been fixed?

 

GTA Vice City

1 - Ship collisions still broken?

2 - Now we can we walk and shoot with heavy guns?

3 - The R* starfish island pool in map was fixed before but after that this part of map looks different from the rest, is that fixed?

 

some missions for those of you who have access to the game to post here, it would be very useful :)

 

First one is fixed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, pacik19 said:

Can somebody check if swimming is fater on mobile versions?

Feels faster.

 

For some reason, the Patriot is green now:

 

spacer.png

Edited by SquoniX
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SquoniX said:

Feels faster.

 

For some reason, the Patriot is green now:

 

spacer.png

you turned the classic lightning off? the water looks horrible, like Hair Gel... the same water from pc and console

  • Like 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TheOriginalGunslinger
1 hour ago, Spider-Vice said:

Looking at the localisation files, they seemingly fixed K-JAH so it actually says K-JAH Radio instead of JAH Radio.

 

"Highest Score for The Shooter" is now "Highest Score for The Shootist" which is the correct mission name.

 

Probably more... But there do seem to be localisation fixes.


I wonder if they fixed some water fountains on the Las Venturas Strip? The water would be visible but the sound of it is non existent at times

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • BAZO277
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.