Jump to content

Trilogy Definitive Edition OUT NOW on Mobile via Netflix


Mattmo831

Recommended Posts

Just now, The-Ghost said:

Is the classical lighting only on the Netflix version? what about the other versions of this mobile release?

I am thinking: if it's on mobile in general, it may not be tied to any marketing stuff.

 

I sure hope fixes and improvements like this aren't tied to a specific release, especially for this product and all the shenanigans and negative reputation it has.

All versions of the mobile release.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sankalppateriya
2 minutes ago, The-Ghost said:

Is the classical lighting only on the Netflix version? what about the other versions of this mobile release?

I am thinking: if it's on mobile in general, it may not be tied to any marketing stuff.

 

I sure hope fixes and improvements like this aren't tied to a specific release, especially for this product and all the shenanigans and negative reputation it has.

Only new versions have these, not the old versions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like they might have fixed some minor localisation things from the original game too. Left is VC DE PC, right is mobile.

 

Lots of grammar stuff.

HxLAkXC.png

I4OR6T6.png

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sankalppateriya said:

Only new versions have these, not the old versions.

I know the "old" mobile version doesn't, I meant if I get this through the store and not through Netflix would I still get the fixes/improvements.

 

Spider said yes so yeah I hope this means it's not exclusive to mobile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I'm pissed off these changes didn't make it to console versions... I've completed all 3 games recently on PS5 using PS4 disc version..

 

The graphics, glitches, lack of collissions and so many things got fixed just for mobile phones..

Edited by Yoona
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The-Ghost said:

I know the "old" mobile version doesn't, I meant if I get this through the store and not through Netflix would I still get the fixes/improvements.

 

Spider said yes so yeah I hope this means it's not exclusive to mobile.

I don't see why not, it is the same version, just paid instead of free via Netflix.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, boomboom5950 said:

gta 3:

classic lighting on:

spacer.png

classic lighting off:

spacer.png

Subtle, but much better. You can notice the lighting better in other areas. Still not sure how I feel about all the cars being so shiny, though. Removes a lot of the games atmosphere, for me. Cars just look completely different colours. The road textures still look overly clean, though. Not a fan.

  • Like 3

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sankalppateriya

spacer.pngthe good old menu has been replaced with boring looking DE menu. This is old menu which looked great in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

BS_BlackScout
1 minute ago, Runnnner said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Nice to see the health indicator re-added in a smart way. Looks like they paid attention to what they were doing!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Yoona said:

Now I'm pissed off these changes didn't make it to console versions... I've completed all 3 games recently on PS5 using PS4 disc version..

Is there any advantage to using the PS4 version of these on PS5?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NikoBellicSenior

Wow, kudos to the new devs in charge of this version. 

They definitely did their homework. Now, to be fair, there is so much material a dev could have taken from YouTube to fix this stuff, but still, this is some good sh*t. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sankalppateriya
3 minutes ago, Yoona said:

Now I'm pissed off these changes didn't make it to console versions... I've completed all 3 games recently on PS5 using PS4 disc version..

 

The graphics, glitches, lack of collissions and so many things got fixed just for mobile phones..

Like it says in the book.... We are both blessed and cursed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NikoBellicSenior
3 minutes ago, sankalppateriya said:

spacer.pngthe good old menu has been replaced with boring looking DE menu. This is old menu which looked great in my opinion.

 

The old mobile version menu looks like something out of 2012... cause it was out of the 2010's. You will not find a UI/UX designer in the gaming industry suggesting to use the old one. But, respect your opinion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, boomboom5950 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

dodo gameplay

That looks a lot closer to how GTA III should look!

 

6 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Looks like they might have fixed some minor localisation things from the original game too. Left is VC DE PC, right is mobile.

 

Lots of grammar stuff.

HxLAkXC.png

I4OR6T6.png

Anything about texture spelling corrections?

  • Like 3

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, boomboom5950 said:

spacer.png

Is that arrow pointing to the current location of your vehicle?

  • Like 3

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sankalppateriya said:

Like it says in the book.... We are both blessed and cursed.

 

When it comes to these remasters we are cursed and cursed.

Edited by FamousActor_
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Is that arrow pointing to the current location of your vehicle?

Yes! It pops up when you're close enough to enter the nearest vehicle.

  • Like 2

jlm5lRl.png

 

🌴                    🌴                    🌴                     🌴                    🌴                    🌴 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Is that arrow pointing to the current location of your vehicle?

yea the nearest vehicle

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Len Lfc said:

Yes! It pops up when you're close enough to enter the nearest vehicle.

Is this new from this version or was it already in the previous one? Can't remember.

 

1 minute ago, SquoniX said:

You can now use PC cheats on iOS DE too:

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

How do you trigger that?

  • Like 2

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Spider-Vice said:

Is this new from this version or was it already in the previous one? Can't remember.

 

How do you trigger that?

There is "Activity Cheat" option in the Accessibility menu which is great. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Raskul said:

I'm sorry, but I have to repeat this question: how is the car horn activated in these versions?

Attention, the answer! The horn is activated by double tapping on the center of the screen.

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Runnnner said:

San Fierrospacer.pngspacer.png

 

It seems the LOD for some objects still broken (in the first screen, on the left side).

 

At least, there are an overall improvement.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    1 member, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

    • BAZO277
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.