What features do you think should have been in GTA III if they had released updates or DLC

salazarcosplay

salazarcosplay

I would have loved to have seen assets, the junkyard in Harwood, the auto place that had the banshee, the gas station, the diner on calahan point, the fish factory, and after killing Salvatore you can take over st marks bistro, luigis club, and salvatore's gentlemen club, luigis club, the joey's repair shop

Edited by salazarcosplay
messed up

Legomanarthur

Nothing too game-changing in my case.

I would've probably liked to see minor improvements that were implemented in VC such as an in-game map, markers indicating whether the objective is higher or lower than your current position, the ability to jump out of a moving vehicle, the ability to hit cars with your fist/baseball bat, the ability to shoot people out of their cars, bursting their tires etc. Little things that would've made the game a tad less dated when compared to VC. If I were to ask for more, I'd probably want bikes to be implemented in the game as well just for the sake of consistency but I can do without them.

Other than that I would've liked for R* to replace the mafia's shotguns with uzis or only pistols for the sake of balance and for side-missions post-story. Either that or have gangs become peaceful whenever you're doing a side-mission. I'm focusing mainly on Portland since it's the only island that forces you to complete its side-missions before reaching a certain point in the story. I prefer the first option though as it would retain some semblance of difficulty while still being fair to the player.

fJEUkTi.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 5:20 PM, Legomanarthur said:

Nothing too game-changing in my case.

in-game map

the ability to jump out of a moving vehicle

bursting their tires

Nothing too game-changing in your case huh? Seems like it's quite game-changing to me... 

I would personally love for Rockstar to just add snow as a random weather event, similar to when it rains but make it more rare. 

Edited by dictatorial

Legomanarthur
12 hours ago, dictatorial said:

Nothing too game-changing in your case huh? Seems like it's quite game-changing to me...

Ehh. I mean I see them as quality of life improvements that would just make the game slightly less dated when compared to VC/SA/LCS/VCS.

An in-game map would be of no use for me since I've come to know each and every part of the map, but it'd be cool to have the option nonetheless. You can argue being able to jump out of a moving vehicle and bursting tires would be game-changing, I don't really think the game would be completely different because of these changes. Sure, some parts of the game would become easier/harder depending on the situation but that's about it for me.

To me game-changing additions would be the inclusion of bikes, helicopters, flyable planes, swimming, 360° drive-by, grabbing onto ledges, a map expansion etc. But anyway, to each their own I guess.

fJEUkTi.png

If we're talking about DLCs I would have greatly appreciated anything that would have made Shoreside Vale more interesting really. Aside from the final mission I never found this place that much memorable compared to the other islands.

Ultimately it would have been great to have that game updated (as well as VC) to be similar to SA in terms of QOL features, amount of player customization, and diversity. Things like clothes stores, barber shops, mini games such as pool, maybe weather diversity as well. Having properly implemented swimming, helicopters and bikes would have been amazing, as well as adding more songs on each radio station since these are pretty short and repetitive.

Edited by Astroboat