My GTA III Mandela effect

salazarcosplay

salazarcosplay

I beated the game multiple times on Xbox.  I also would read the strategy guides for fun to understand more lore out of the game.  Th elast time I played was ps2 digital version on ps4.

I decided to look into this forum before considering on buying the definitive edition. 

The fuzzball. I don't remember there being 8 of Luigi's women. I only remember there being 4.  
It was either getting a 4 door car getting the first 3 then the last one. Or using the fast 2 door car like the banshee to get 1 by 1.

I don't ever remember seeing missions from "Bitch'n' Dog Food Factory owner Marty Chonks". The only phone missions I had remembered seeing in Portland was the El Burro missions.

I'm sure it was always 8 girls, I eiher used a Coach or ran out of time when first playing the game :D

Marty's missions probably were there al along, but I didn't know about them until fairly recently because there is no visual indication of the mission start. Maybe you just didn't spot them too?

• Like 2

cant remember

Last time I replayed it, I thought Salvatore's gentlemen club forced a fixed camera angle when you entered in it (like the ammunation)

• Like 1

I've first played GTA 3 in 2008 and honestly, even if Marty's missions aren't marked, his factory (and the respective payphone) are right next to Joey's garage. You'll eventually hear it while going to Joey's. Some of Joey's missions are on a time lock even, and that might also help you notice the phone and answer it. IMHO it's kind of difficult to miss it.

• Like 2
Who is the strongest? Who is the best? Who holds the aces, the East or the West?

CslLPae.png

This is the CRAP... our children are learning?

salazarcosplay
17 hours ago, Nico said:

I've first played GTA 3 in 2008 and honestly, even if Marty's missions aren't marked, his factory (and the respective payphone) are right next to Joey's garage. You'll eventually hear it while going to Joey's. Some of Joey's missions are on a time lock even, and that might also help you notice the phone and answer it. IMHO it's kind of difficult to miss it.

I think maybe I missed it out completely because when the game was out, the way I played GTA III was blockbuster rental.  I think I could have missed it feeling under pressure to finish the game or as much of the game within the 1 week rental period. It was a race to see as much as possible.

cant remember
2 minutes ago, salazarcosplay said:

I think maybe I missed it out completely because when the game was out, the way I played GTA III was blockbuster rental.  I think I could have missed it feeling under pressure to finish the game or as much of the game within the 1 week rental period. It was a race to see as much as possible.

I feel ya, I rented the game too and used tricks to see the other islands without doing the missions.

salazarcosplay
On 11/14/2023 at 4:02 PM, cant remember said:

Last time I replayed it, I thought Salvatore's gentlemen club forced a fixed camera angle when you entered in it (like the ammunation)

I used to just remember it as salvatore's mansion

Legomanarthur
On 11/15/2023 at 3:26 AM, Nico said:

That's funny because I completely missed those missions when I finished my first playthrough of the game a long, long time ago. Although I had finished the main story, I continued playing on that save for years (in fact, I think I still do), until I eventually heard the payphone ring next to the factory by pure chance. I had no idea about Marty's missions and thought I had discovered these super secret missions until I learned that they were in the game from the get-go.

• Realistic Steak! 1

fJEUkTi.png

• 2 weeks later...
xX_Pan_Koxu_Xx

I remember watching some random video on YT about bridge to ghost town as a kid. Few years later (Maybe when i was around 11) i go to that place and the bridge is nowhere to be found. Back then i had some hard thinking what the hell happend here but another months pass by and then i realise what mods are lol

On 11/15/2023 at 2:26 AM, Nico said:

Heard it all the time. Never occurred to me that there supposed to be a mission there.

Much like the music blasting from the blocks of flats and from people's earphones, I thought it was for atmosphere.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the reason you remember it that way is because collecting all 8 girls isn't mandatory. I think only 3 of them is enough to complete the mission. If you try driving all 8 of them you'll get a bonus reward, that's all.

LibertyCityStories
22 hours ago, stef_92 said:

I think the reason you remember it that way is because collecting all 8 girls isn't mandatory. I think only 3 of them is enough to complete the mission. If you try driving all 8 of them you'll get a bonus reward, that's all.

4 prostitutes are required, all 8 for bonus. And yes, there are 8 of them in total. You get a bus (Coach) from the bus depot and it can carry all 8 at once. The prostitutes locations are 1 in Chinatown at the place where you kill Lee Chong, 1 on the back of meowch sex kitten club near Luigi's club, 2 in Saint Mark's, 1 at the car crusher, 1 near Portland Harbor, 1 Borgnine taxis near Head Radio station(I hope I'm right about which radio was there), and 1 near Callahan Point.