NEXT GTA TRAILER OFFICIALLY TEASED - A Message from Rockstar Games

Spider-Vice

12 hours ago, daley86 said:

So does VI close out the HD era trilogy or do we think this will be categorised in an entirely different era?

I seems to still be part of the HD universe. Will it be the last HD universe game? Probably, but who knows. They might still make games in the same universe even if the graphics can be called 4K, 8K or whatever.

Edited by Capybarafan
typo
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, walio674 said:

to the people who were active on this website before the release of gta v trailer,

how was it then compared to today?

Is it similar or are there differences?

And is it more exciting now than it was then?

Wait for GTA V was worse for me. The constant news about Max Payne 3 was annoying lmao. I would say the wait for VI would have been the same if it weren't for the announcement of December Trailer. This whole 1 year silence was close, but it got saved at the end. 

Am I the only one who enjoys watching the videos that analyze the trailers frame by frame more than the trailer itself?

2 minutes ago, ShotGunRain said:

Wait for GTA V was worse for me. The constant news about Max Payne 3 was annoying lmao. I would say the wait for VI would have been the same if it weren't for the announcement of December Trailer. This whole 1 year silence was close, but it got saved at the end. 

In terms of annoyance, the news about Max Payne 3 was somehow similar about what we have with the GTA: Online and Red Dead: Online today? Or it was worse?

24 minutes ago, ShotGunRain said:

I'd never played max payne myself at the time, but got MP3 just to ease the wait for GTA5, and it surprisingly was a very fun game. I thought they'd use those shooting mechanics for GTA5 but unfortunately the only thing we got was the kill flashing screen effect and none of the tight shooting mechanics. I hope they make the shooting for GTA6 better this time.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Tayke1 said:

In terms of annoyance, the news about Max Payne 3 was somehow similar about what we have with the GTA: Online and Red Dead: Online today? Or it was worse?

It was worse for me personally since I am not into Max Payne series. At least for GTA Online I play it and the dlcs have been fun. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mdqmatias said:

Am I the only one who enjoys watching the videos that analyze the trailers frame by frame more than the trailer itself?

I've never done that but maybe I will this time.

• Like 2

I can't wait for this month to end for PAYDAY TO COME

oh and the trailer too 

1 hour ago, RaphealPenguin said:

Those goddamn dinosaur bones in RDR2 :cringekek:

Like you said, there's got to be a dozen of them in red dead 2. Do you even get anything cool when you complete them?

You just get a knife I think. For completing the 144 cigarette cards you don't even get a final cutscene, the guy who wanted them just pays you through the mail and that's it. 

I really hope these fetch quests are actually good this time around but we'll see.

TheOriginalGunslinger
1 hour ago, RaphealPenguin said:

Those goddamn dinosaur bones in RDR2 :cringekek:

Like you said, there's got to be a dozen of them in red dead 2. Do you even get anything cool when you complete them?

And…

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

IMG-8064.webp

Oh the memories…

On live television as well! That countdown was awesome

Edited by TheOriginalGunslinger
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, The-Ghost said:

I really do not understand where is this trailer delay rubbish coming from.

Is the wait really getting to people this much? Why would you even think about a trailer delay and we are not even done with November?

At this point it has to be trolling, like it's terribly obvious there's no way some of these posts are genuine. I guess it's the people who go "lol rockstar bad trailer gonna be delayed lmfaoooo!!" or something. I don't get it but it's best to ignore that nonsense.

(Edit: just realised this recent discussion was spawned by a post from 30 pages ago, as I said, just ignore :kekw:)

1 hour ago, Tayke1 said:

I'd argue worse, there were quite a few mini-riots here when they posted Max Payne 3 news instead of GTAV, as if MP3 wasn't coming out first :kekw: 

3 hours ago, MaxLogan said:

I would give to you italian point of view about the message of Rockstar Games, I think it is a legitimate hint. Maybe I am wrong and it is only a misunderstanding translation of Italian team of Rockstar but I have noticed that in Italian version of message "early december" is missing, instead there is a specific "primi giorni di Dicembre" that translate in "first days of December" that is in my opinion very different, in Italy when we say "first days of December" we are pointing out within December 3rd or maximum at December 5th, so imho we will see the trailer in the weekend or within Tuesday.

I have checked other languages but they seems more suitable with english version "early December".

Interesting. Then again it's exactly what people have been speculating considering the GTAO DLC is probably coming on the 12th. First week of December, anywhere from 1st to 8th is probably the most likely. "First days of December" fits there too. I think it'll be between the 1st and the 5th personally.

Edit: As an extra observation, the Portuguese post says "no início de Dezembro", meaning "in the beginning of December".

Edited by Spider-Vice

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

40 minutes ago, neo92boi said:

IMG-8064.webp

Oh the memories…

Hope we get a countdown again

to be honest 

Edited by Jordylad52
  • Like 1
  • YEE 1

30 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Edit: As an extra observation, the Portuguese post says "no início de Dezembro", meaning "in the beginning of December".

Isn’t it the same as early December? I think we are reading too much into it

Exsanguination

IDGAF if they release it December 31 ......I'm just stoked it's actually freaking happening, a week or two difference is nothing 

38 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

Interesting. Then again it's exactly what people have been speculating considering the GTAO DLC is probably coming on the 12th. First week of December, anywhere from 1st to 8th is probably the most likely. "First days of December" fits there too. I think it'll be between the 1st and the 5th personally.

I think we might get a community update on Dec 1st that simultaneously celebrates Rockstar's anniversary and announces the VI trailer release date and the GTAO update all at the same time. It would be the cleanest way for the R* to set expectations for the coming weeks. 

Edited by Dick Justice
double word

39 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

Michael's face went through changes....do we expect for Jason/Lucia?

e_E-HOaw_AP3zvgbB52shMQpGwHTY_cbTE9GnKjL

When it comes to npc and protagonists this is pretty much the only area of the game i wouldnt mind being as close to photo realistic as they can

Other than that tho i really hope the graphics aren't so realistic that its loseing the arcade feel that we all enjoy about gta 

2 hours ago, RaphealPenguin said:

like you said, there's got to be a dozen of them in red dead 2. Do you even get anything cool when you complete them?

spacer.png

Edited by AgentJizzle
  • KEKW 4

43 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

I bet they will look pretty damn good for us at release, but will get better in future generation updates (Like when we get to ps6 or something, idk)

TheOriginalGunslinger
50 minutes ago, Retro_Causality said:

I always liked Niko’s earlier look. He had a rougher look about him

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Spider-Vice said:

O jogo…

não se chamará GTAVI!!! :harrumph:

• KEKW 2

TheOriginalGunslinger
1 hour ago, neo92boi said:

IMG-8064.webp

Oh the memories…

I had to include the video with that sound because you can hear this image! Definitely a trip down memory lane

f*cking insane we are almost here!

• Like 2

Do you guys think we'll get a PC port on day 1 of release? I didn't think so initially, but after seeing the new "GET LAUNCHER" button on the page, and the fact they're ending support for Windows 7 and 8.1 makes me think they're preparing everything for the game to be available there 🤔

3 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

I had to include the video with that sound because you can hear this image! Definitely a trip down memory lane

I actually cried the first time I heard and saw this..

I’ll never forget it. It was a cold windy af winter night back in I do believe December of 07’ or January of 08’. I was sitting on my moms desktop computer drinking some seasonal hot chocolate 

IMG-8066.jpg

I literally stared at the screen with goosebumps. I had the window open and from my window in my building in Queens off in the distance you could see the Empire State Building still lit up in the Christmas colors. I was just floored from imagination of what it was going to be like finally traversing a Liberty City that was actually replicated on my home city. 

3 minutes ago, ElVicioMan said:

Do you guys think we'll get a PC port on day 1 of release? I didn't think so initially, but after seeing the new "GET LAUNCHER" button on the page, and the fact they're ending support for Windows 7 and 8.1 makes me think they're preparing everything for the game to be available there 🤔

I kinda doubt it. I'm certain it will be available eventually, but probably not immediately.

RaphealPenguin
2 minutes ago, ElVicioMan said:

I freaking hope so. But I guess it depends on two things, how well they think the game currently runs on PC and how much they get from Shark card sales compared to double dippers. 

20 minutes ago, TheOriginalGunslinger said:

Yes for the trailer but like I said in the very last Topics & Discussion  thread …it only gets more brutal from here. When you finally know what it is, and have a logo, story and characters to anticipate the wait becomes torturous. IMO V wasn’t as bad as IV in that regard. With IV you literally had no idea what actual gameplay looked like until maybe a week or two before it dropped, and trailer 2 finally lets us see what the story was gonna be like. However V was excruciating in its own way because of leaks and the wait for trailer 2 which took eons.  

Edited by neo92boi
  • Like 1