Will Toni's mother come back?

zlzgr

I finished the mission in which she hires people to kill Toni her son

I know that now I will get missions from Salvatore

Will she come back in the story? As far as I know I won't get any mission from her, but will she still be in the story?

She is the most annoying GTA character Iv'e ever seen.

I have seen many people hate Toni because he is a mother boy etc but if it is only for 4-5 missions I don't think it is that bad

Pistol Bobcat

If you don't mind spoilers, she calls Toni just after one of the first missions on Staunton Island where Toni finally 

Spoiler

becomes a made man, saying she has now chosen to call off the hit. That's it though, she's a no show for the rest of the game.

After starting to watch The Sopranos I totally get why Rockstar couldn't resist making this plot thread.

Edited by Pistol Bobcat

2 hours ago, Pistol Bobcat said:

If you don't mind spoilers, she calls Toni just after one of the first missions on Staunton Island where Toni finally 

Reveal hidden contents

becomes a made man, saying she has now chosen to call off the hit. That's it though, she's a no show for the rest of the game.

After starting to watch The Sopranos I totally get why Rockstar couldn't resist making this plot thread.

Thank you

So she will appear only once?

I haven't seen Sopranos yet

So LCS is based on it like VC is based on Scarface?

Pistol Bobcat
3 minutes ago, zlzgr said:

Thank you

So she will appear only once?

I haven't seen Sopranos yet

So LCS is based on it like VC is based on Scarface?

Yep, after the phone call she doesn't appear again for the rest of this game. Shows up in GTA III but just in the background nagging Toni as usual.

Yep, LCS takes quite a few cues from all the mafia classics, goodfellas, the godfather and moreso The Sopranos (Toni in GTA III shared a lot of traits with Tony Soprano)

1 hour ago, Pistol Bobcat said:

Yep, after the phone call she doesn't appear again for the rest of this game. Shows up in GTA III but just in the background nagging Toni as usual.

Yep, LCS takes quite a few cues from all the mafia classics, goodfellas, the godfather and moreso The Sopranos (Toni in GTA III shared a lot of traits with Tony Soprano)

Thanks

Do you know if other GTA games(besides 3 vc and lcs) is based on movie/series or something?