Jump to content

GTA 6 Speculation & Discussion [Part Ω] - November Rain


Spider-Vice

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Personano said:

Final week of Copetober fellas. Hope you're all doing well 👍

I can feel the hopium consuming my soul and and my faith in the almighty R* dissipating 

Edited by xHDxREMIXx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

enjoyingorc6742
2 minutes ago, xHDxREMIXx said:

I can feel the hopium consuming my soul and and my faith in the almighty R* dissipating 

my faith in R* making anything worthwhile died LONG ago. R* failed RDO, R* fails to put effort into GTA Online, instead, reverting to simply removing content so FOMO can drive up sales....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shaqqy10 said:

Today is gonna be a good day

It may well be if only GTA6 was gunna be announced awsell 😭😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder at what point it becomes in Rockstars interest to officially reveal the game to protect it's integrity and put a cease on false information.

Considering the flood of false information that is out there about GTA VI right now, including logos, release dates, gameplay and story details,

and also considering how people on the internet (ok be nice, Spider Vice doesn't like you being mean to people)
considering some people on the internet believe things that aren't true, at what point does it potentially become damaging for Rockstar to allow this to continue?

 

I would suggest now might be that time.

  • Best Bru 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

I wonder at what point it becomes in Rockstars interest to officially reveal the game to protect it's integrity and put a cease on false information.

Considering the flood of false information that is out there about GTA VI right now, including logos, release dates, gameplay and story details,

and also considering how people on the internet (ok be nice, Spider Vice doesn't like you being mean to people)
considering some people on the internet believe things that aren't true, at what point does it potentially become damaging for Rockstar to allow this to continue?

 

I would suggest now might be that time.

There's been a ton of false info for a long time, whenever Rockstar chooses to announce the game is when a lot of it will cease. I imagine they're more focused on making sure VI is as perfect as it can be before they pull the trigger, they want everything to be right, even if that means a lot of people online (for now) believe in misconceptions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

If we don't get some form of actual tease or reveal from R* by the earnings call I'll change my GTAF username to whatever @Spider-Vice wants.

Sir ...... you play a dangerous game .........i salute you 🫡

Edited by xHDxREMIXx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Rockstarter said:

considering some people on the internet believe things that aren't true, at what point does it potentially become damaging for Rockstar to allow this to continue?

It’s fan art to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The day will come where ill wake up to dozens of notifications from twitter youtube tiktok facebook and so on about the biggest trailer in gaming history and countless breakdown videos of each and every frame in 8K ultra HD 

Edited by xHDxREMIXx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

If we don't get some form of actual tease or reveal from R* by the earnings call I'll change my GTAF username to whatever @Spider-Vice wants.

It's gotta be Vice Clit :adminkek:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Firstly, I’m going to speed run the trailer by clicking through just to see the logo, wait a few minutes and embrace the logo, then I go back and watch the trailer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gentlebreeze said:

Firstly, I’m going to speed run the trailer by clicking through just to see the logo, wait a few minutes and embrace the logo, then I go back and watch the trailer. 

The logo will be on the thumbnail :fartkek:

  • KekCringe 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

avgGTAenjoyer
6 minutes ago, Trafficante said:

This thread is beginning to resemble more and more the r/wallstreetbets :kekw:
 

To the Moon! 📈

We'll see who's got those 💎🙌

  • YEE 1
  • KEKW 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, etechucacuca said:

The logo will be on the thumbnail :fartkek:

Didn’t think of that. I’ll still try to avoid the logo as best as I can.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, today it’s the start of the last week of rocktober, di you still believe they will announce the game until 31? Or there’s a chance it will be the first week of november ? 

  • YEE 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Vice Cit said:

How I'm passing the time waiting for VI:

 

 

Ooo I’ve seen that one, earlier I listened to someone list 1000 things that came out/happened before GTA VI:r*:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VenomsnakeVII said:

Spider don't, my boy doesn't know what he's saying. Spare him Godfather Spider.:cringekek:

It is ok my friend. I will accept the consequences of what I say. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh no. What ever will I do, I was wrong about the 22nd. I guess this further proves what I've been saying ...

 

"When you least expect it."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, -Sample- said:

 

"When you least expect it."

September October nOvem...Never?

 

  • KEKW 1
  • Realistic Steak! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.