LCS missions and why it would probably never be ported to the PC

TheGreatLeone

TheGreatLeone

i still dident finished LCS and still dident played VCS but from one mission alone i can understand why it cannot be ported to the PC

the portland chansaw massacare mission is a mission you cannot play in any way with a mouse and keyboard. it requires the auto-aiming feature that the game have. and its very unlikely that if it was ported you could only play it with a controller.

so unless they gonna change the actual mission or other missions that rely on that feature i really dont think they can just port it to the pc

another reason why they wont even bother to port it is because they know that everyone can play it with emulators so there is really no demand since gta fans probably already played it. 

6 hours ago, TheGreatLeone said:

the portland chansaw massacare mission is a mission you cannot play in any way with a mouse and keyboard. it requires the auto-aiming feature that the game have. and its very unlikely that if it was ported you could only play it with a controller.

so unless they gonna change the actual mission or other missions that rely on that feature i really dont think they can just port it to the pc

That's no obstacle for developer with original tools and source code.

6 hours ago, TheGreatLeone said:

another reason why they wont even bother to port it is because they know that everyone can play it with emulators so there is really no demand since gta fans probably already played it. 

Game isn't that iconic and popular as original Trilogy, also mobile port sales result were not very impressive, so I assume it's not worth for Rockstar to invest time and money into this game.

Another reason is because LCS has never ever been popular, not as popular as the trilogy GTAs at least, or sold in large quantities for it to be ported to PC. Same case with VCS. I'm just going to assume that's how it be.

On 8/15/2023 at 4:49 AM, TheGreatLeone said:

There is was a PC mod that ported most of the game and this mission is there, just saying :D